Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,915 members, 7,841,473 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (36048 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by texazzpete(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
shejane: Even if we rant here 4m now till next year, it wil nt stop pple 4m going 2 COZA, it happened wt Christ embassy church nd d church is stil doing well more dan b4, d same wt TB Joshua, so wots d need? Is lyk am d only one yet 2 visit COZA in dis abuja, mayb one of dis days

And to think somewhere this one has parents that think they have an intelligent offspring.

What does this have to do with people going to COZA? The accusation was made against ONE MAN, not the COZA church. All you idol worshippers and blasphemers that worship pastors instead of Jesus, your cup go soon full.

Nobody is saying COZA should not thrive...all we want is the truth...and if that PAstor is truly abusing young ladies serially, let him be exposed and stopped.

Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by emmabest2000(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
LIKE FATHER LIKE SON grin

2 Likes

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
Did anyone else notice the grammatical error in the tweet?
"Most integrity"?

3 Likes

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by BabaAlabi: 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
Which kain english be integrity leader?

2 Likes

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by 1shortblackboy: 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
how can mike Murdock be so sure of the pastor ein be God? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by livebullet(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
shejane: Who ar we 2 judge? We ar only but humans, pastors nd revs sins shd b 4 God nd us. As a christian u claim 2b all u need 2 do is to pray 4 dem nd commit dem 2 God 4 judgement nt us. Nd if we search oursef we ar worst dan dem. Dis heavenly race is an individual race nd u nd ur pastor or anybody jus u. Live ritely nd pray 4 sinners 2 repent include ur pastors pls. Jesus is Lord

"who are we to Judge?"
...does this make u a bird of same feather simply because u didnt condemn the accused? NO! But when His holiness Pope Francis(God bless him) made similar statements na here una 4 crucify am(not sayin u were amongst them). But i dnt knw why Nigerians ar so full of pre-meditated foolishness...
Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Braincheck: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
There is nothing anybody can tell me. That man is as guilty as anything. He should just appologize to his congregation n go do penance 4 a month or 2.. Afterall na psn him be.. We all bound 2 fall.. Instead of dis yeye tactics of begging friends 2 speak for him and using bible verses as cover up..
Afterall b4 he f**k her continously 4 a week like dogs on heat wey dem both be, he told her:
'Touch not my annointed'
'I will teach u a new level of grace'

So dose deir twitter yans na old story..

7 Likes

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by ocholawealth(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
Something is wrong somwhere...., somebody is here telling lies..
Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by skyfall: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
Of course he'd support him cos they're all the same. I only pity their gullible followers. Some of the dumbest, brainwashed human beings are to be found in the church, especially the highly educated ones who are assumed to be intelligent. Everybody wants a miracle.

4 Likes

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by olapluto(m): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
frosbel: I go die oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin

Of all people this MAN - Oh well no wonder.

Birds of the same feather flock together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO87c89oW3E
He pitched for $1M within 5 minutes. These guys are sooo manipulative. He just went with 'seed' 'harvest' etc, while telling lies against God constantly.

4 Likes

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by peedeeasobie(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
We have already judged, condemned and sentenced a man without hearing from him.

All those that claim that christians are not intelligent yet they are the ones condemning a man without hearing his own side of the story.

In all of Ese's 'confession', did she ever mention that she tried apologizing to the wife? After all she sinned against the man's wife and children.
Did she reach out to the wife?

Why is nobody asking the right questions? Or is it because its a pastor and a lady?

I don't care what u all say but this is soooo wrong!
What if, just what if this Pastor is innocent?

Before u all start ur bashing, I'm not a member of COZA, I have never ever met the pastor but I'm a lawyer by profession and I'm trained to look at hard evidence not mere narration.

2 Likes

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by peedeeasobie(m): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sky fall!
What makes u more intelligent than christians? Tell me, just one thing.
Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by nora544: 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
peedeeasobie: We have already judged, condemned and sentenced a man without hearing from him.

All those that claim that christians are not intelligent yet they are the ones condemning a man without hearing his own side of the story.

In all of Ese's 'confession', did she ever mention that she tried apologizing to the wife? After all she sinned against the man's wife and children.
Did she reach out to the wife?

Why is nobody asking the right questions? Or is it because its a pastor and a lady?

I don't care what u all say but this is soooo wrong!
What if, just what if this Pastor is innocent?

Before u all start ur bashing, I'm not a member of COZA, I have never ever met the pastor but I'm a lawyer by profession and I'm trained to look at hard evidence not mere narration.

Do you know Strauss Khan can you remember when this girl in new yourk come out, did anyone belief her, and he was much bigger at that time as this pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by peedeeasobie(m): 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
@Nora544.
I know him, pls what's ur point?
Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by nora544: 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
peedeeasobie: @Nora544.
I know him, pls what's ur point?

He has also people who say that he makes nothing and he want to become president of france.

This man in America is not good, he is a fake preacher who told people to give money to a company they can help when there is problem in an marriage and later the owner of this company end in jail.

I belief this woman.

In nigeria you first belief your pastor, than the man than comes long nothing than the woman and than a child.

When a woan in nigeria has the same right as we have it in europa and when a pastor will be seen as a normal man than there will be a change in your country.
Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by spicyJ(m): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
cold: Nigerians simply can't get their heads outta their arsės and see these God of men for who they truly are. Just plain crooks wearing decent apparel to fleece their members & get between their female followership thighs. We still got a long ways to go. Sad
incase u worship men,many of us here don't worship men but God. Is only God that knows the person saying the truth in this case, even Joseph in the bible went through this kind of allegation.
Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by skyfall: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
@peedeeasobie

Maybe if the case gets to court your assistance could be needed. Now it's just common sense we're using.

The girl said she has proof; apparently she's just trying to protect the little dignity left in that so-called pastor & his congregation. That's why she hasn't brought it forward. But she promised to provide it in case the womanizing pastor denies the story.

Common sense tells me that if the guy was not guilty, he/the church would have released a statement denying it and threatening the girl with a lawsuit for defamation or whatever - it 's been 4 days since the story broke. Their continued silence & his beating around the bush with dumb parables tells me the story is true.

Oh I forgot, when it comes to issues of pastors & churches, most Nigerians suspend their common sense & start defending the indefensible.

8 Likes

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by skyfall: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
peedeeasobie: Sky fall!
What makes u more intelligent than christians? Tell me, just one thing.

That's not the point - everyone is born with a certain level of intelligence. But as soon as a discussion about pastors is started, most people simply drop their intelligence & start arguing mindlessly.

If you insult Jesus, an average Nigerian Xtian will leave you to God to judge. But if you insult their pastor, they'll slap you. Who are u worshipping then?

8 Likes

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by kevoh(m): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
Laff want tear my belle. Mike Murdock, A supposed Pastor who films himself sleeping with women and has a collection of p.orno.graphy talking about INTEGRITY. I am not surprised he is covering his colleague in the area of Pastor adultery/fornication! SMH undecided

4 Likes

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by touchmeder: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
kevoh: Laff want tear my belle. Mike Murdock, A supposed Pastor who films himself sleeping with women and has a collection of p.orno.graphy talking about INTEGRITY. I am not surprised he is covering his colleague in the area of Pastor adultery/fornication! SMH undecided

what this story ever proven? Did you see the se x tape?
Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by omonla555: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
I dont know why women are so daft to be thinking that, they can run men down after they had done it (sex) and now come out to run the men down.
Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by thehomer: 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
shejane: Who ar we 2 judge? We ar only but humans, pastors nd revs sins shd b 4 God nd us. As a christian u claim 2b all u need 2 do is to pray 4 dem nd commit dem 2 God 4 judgement nt us. Nd if we search oursef we ar worst dan dem. Dis heavenly race is an individual race nd u nd ur pastor or anybody jus u. Live ritely nd pray 4 sinners 2 repent include ur pastors pls. Jesus is Lord

I am a human with a brain that is why I will judge.

2 Likes

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by thehomer: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
If attack is a sign of divine favour, is no attack a sign of no divine favour? If they're both signs of divine favour, how can one recognize an absence of divine favour?
Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2013

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by stagger: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
skyfall: @peedeeasobie

Maybe if the case gets to court your assistance could be needed. Now it's just common sense we're using.

The girl said she has proof; apparently she's just trying to protect the little dignity left in that so-called pastor & his congregation. That's why she hasn't brought it forward. But she promised to provide it in case the womanizing pastor denies the story.

Common sense tells me that if the guy was not guilty, he/the church would have released a statement denying it and threatening the girl with a lawsuit for defamation or whatever - it 's been 4 days since the story broke. Their continued silence & his beating around the bush with dumb parables tells me the story is true.

Oh I forgot, when it comes to issues of pastors & churches, most Nigerians suspend their common sense & start defending the indefensible.

So you that is defending the defensible, show me the evidence of the allegation. In my field of expertise, I deal with evidence. Not hearsay, not speculation.

The onus of proof is on the accuser, not on the accused. That is how most criminal justice systems work.
Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
some people are dumb they hardly differentiate between good and evil when it has to do with pastors or mog. this pastor sound guilty and should humbly apologize to the ladies and church in general. That will be a proper restitution than playing to the gallery
Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by stagger: 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
skyfall:

That's not the point - everyone is born with a certain level of intelligence. But as soon as a discussion about pastors is started, most people simply drop their intelligence & start arguing mindlessly.

If you insult Jesus, an average Nigerian Xtian will leave you to God to judge. But if you insult their pastor, they'll slap you. Who are u worshipping then?

My friend, nobody here is God who knows everything. That is why we want proof. There are pastors who have been proven to have committed adultery and they paid the price. But when someone makes such a weighty allegation, it has to be backed up with proof. The Ese lady should show us the proof of these liaisons she claimed to have had with the COZA pastor. Abi the proof shows something more than she is letting out?
Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Mintayo(m): 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
shejane: D young lady Ese was nt drunk wen she slept wt an ordained pastor, nt once nt twice bt several tymes, mayb she thot d pastor wil divorce his wife nd marry her or recognise her openly as his gal bt wen her expectations Were cut off as d bible said, she decided 2 expose her encounter wt her eyes open wt d pastor. Y wil I belv or doubt her? Who am I? May God deliver us all

People will just talk and talk,Coza will move on and ppl will nt stop going to the church!
I don't knw why ppl r abusing n cursing the pastor(nt dt i am supportin him)but what abt d girl? Has anyone confirmed her story?
And again,this just confirm d word of someone i knw,that 'some' ladies will do anything to get intimate with a pastor...i am sure she must v been 'thinking' along dt line too...fantazising with d thought(it just dt d pastor was ahead)...or how wld someone explain d fact dt she went to d man's hotel WILLINGLY,he offered u an alcoholic drink,and ur antenna didnt signal u,he asked u to sit on his lap,he didnt force u n u agreed WILLINGLY...!
This shld b a warning to all those 'ladies' that r just church-goers,who r nt really christains to turn to Jesus n stop decieving themselves...if eze was really a christain,she wldnt v allowed or given in to him...for a whole week,abha,...
May God have mercy!
Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by skyfall: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
stagger:

My friend, nobody here is God who knows everything. That is why we want proof. There are pastors who have been proven to have committed adultery and they paid the price. But when someone makes such a weighty allegation, it has to be backed up with proof. The Ese lady should show us the proof of these liaisons she claimed to have had with the COZA pastor. Abi the proof shows something more than she is letting out?

You sound like the church attorney, but being a past member of your church, you should still have her contacts. However you can reach her via her blog esewalter.. Let's know how it goes. But until then we the public are sticking with her story.
Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by stagger: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
skyfall:

You sound like the church attorney, but being a past member of your church, you should still have her contacts. However you can reach her via her blog esewalter.. Let's know how it goes. But until then we the public are sticking with her story.

I am a Winners man. Everyone who has followed my religious posts knows me here. But the fact is: we need proof. I have experience in forensics and I can make a lot of money out of this if I decide to follow this case up from any of the two sides. I am just saying that we need to have proof of such allegations.
Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by wengerjay(m): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
End time is here!

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by esere826: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
uhmm,........interesting event

The lesson from this saga is this:
In Nigeria, do not fvck with a pastor
If you do, you'll be the one to get screwed (all pun intended)

Explanation:
Whether the pastor shagged her or not, as long as she has made the accusation, the Nigerian religious and cultural system would work towards condemning her and venerating the pastor. She wont get help and afirmation from any quarter.

No newspaper will do a torough investigation into the issue to know the truth. ..they lack the mental ability to
Our men would look the other way because it could so easily be us.
Our women would be upset with this girl that had the audacity to visualize or actually ride the glorious stick of a married man of God
The church will cover it up to ensure that God's work does not suffer.

This is what we have become.....

....a nation gazing to the skies for their deliverance, while using their oiled fingers to massage their throbing depravity

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn / Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) / How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.