Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (36044 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Ishilove: 1:17am On Aug 26, 2013
frosbel:

abuse is using your position of authority to gain favours be it one of an sexual or financial nature.

The said woman was not hypnotised. They had one whole week of premium, no holds barred, consensual sex. Na after the whole thing finish, na that time her eye clear and she is now screaming abuse. Conji is biatch. Pshaw! angry

It is a good that her conscience convicted her but she should stop playing the victim card, abeg.
Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by telloboy: 6:38am On Aug 26, 2013
the men of god these days called pastor , were associate with cult thing ,why ? so they proof god does not have power again to carry them throu. most of them always involve in sex problem or the other , why man of God. people need to remmeber we are living in the last days that many will call themself pastors , but in order to make people lost God's favour , open ur eyes people.
Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by uhuns: 6:58am On Aug 26, 2013
let all men bewere .
leave no proof
no sms traces
no email
no pm
talk very low and make sure all handbags and gsm are fare from you.
never say the words on gsm its could be recorded.
make sure you flush all dna stuff.
summary
write less
talk less
act more given no video coverage
guys beware ¡!!!!¡ pen recorders
.gsm.digital watches etc.
zip up.

1 Like

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by uhuns: 7:15am On Aug 26, 2013
come to re think.
going away from the church did not surffice.
making peace with her god privately did nt work.
meeting with church elders no work.
meeting her entire church workers no work.
only meeting the whole e-nigeria worked.
highlights.
you had the relationship for a year and pressumably dating another guy.
money wasn't an issues.
the relationship wasn't bad
I guess the guilt was nt frm being close to pastors wife.
it was something you enjoyed frm start to finish.
conclusion god is using you to make a statement, I hail thee o.
conclusion.
all men to make peace with his god.
Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by haibe(m): 7:18am On Aug 26, 2013
ayobase: The problem of most Christians is gullibility. "Follow follow"

Some have been going to church for the past 50yrs without salvation. It is has been a culture to them since childhood. No personal relationship with God. How won't they be easily hoodwinked by the supposed men of God.

Paul even told his followers back then that they should follow him as long as he is STILL following Christ. Those followers needed two issues to work on. Checking on Paul and Checking on Jesus to know when to back off.

But, it is not like that with today's Christians, the lucky ones are following the true men of God, while the unfortunate ones are heading towards destruction with their pastors.

You need to watch it when;

-you are always comfortable with every sermon by the pastors.

-you start getting conscious of ur dress sense in order to measure up and to impress.

-it is been long you pastor taught about Salvation, rapture and other deep topics.

-you stops being sober about your spiritual life.

-your pastor stops quoting more of Bible passages/events while preaching.

-your pastor says it doesn't matter. "You can do it and later ask for forgiveness"

-the poors or averages can't join the workers due to financial constraint.

-your pastors asked you to come check on him in a hotel or other private places.

-your pastor asks you to come closer and the likes.

Many many more of them!

I am not here to condemn any Lady or Pastor. Many dey happen. Na only this one just surface o!

Judging some in 2mins over what he 1min ago might be counted sin against one.

Mind the way you talk about people, not only Pastors!

Yes, we do have fake pastors around, but so far the name of Jesus is being preached.

God is the final judge, urs is just to choose ur church wisely before being bundled along!

I'm juust saying!

Let's keep praying that God should bring the fallen back to the right path, and to convert the fake ones into genuine ones.

I must say you made a lot of sense, so much truth, permit me to share please.

1 Like

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by dollarlander: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2013
texazzpete:

Another person that deserves to be flogged with a koboko for unrestrained imbecility.

if the lady is to be believed, your beloved Pastor was the one doing the seducing. Why should Pastors be the ones your message is focused on? Why not exhort ladies to be careful too?

If this is who you are, then I have no reason challenging your intelligence. (That is what you put on your profile).

1 Like

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by dollarlander: 8:33am On Aug 26, 2013
Let us assume that you are a MUMU, a completely brain washed im.becile, you can't deny this below:
http://www.ngtrends.com/2013/08/another-lady-franca-e-claims-pastor-biodun-harrassed-her-as-well-must-read/

texazzpete:

Another person that deserves to be flogged with a koboko for unrestrained imbecility.

if the lady is to be believed, your beloved Pastor was the one doing the seducing. Why should Pastors be the ones your message is focused on? Why not exhort ladies to be careful too?

I think Ese Walter has finally made an impact with her letter, hours after she disclosed her love affair with COZA’s Pastor Abiodun another lady with the name Franca E has similar story to share. Read her letter below.

This Ese Walters story is true. I was introduced to the church in Abuja by my childhood friend, who moved to Abuja from Calabar two years before I did. When I joined, she was also a PCU worker. I really felt welcome in the church up until my friend started having problems with other women. She told me it was because Pastor Biodun trusted her with so many official things even above workers that were there before her. I believed her until the day she had an misunderstanding with another worker who called her ‘Ashewo Mary Magdalene’ in the church. After that, her enthusiasm for church started waning while mine was getting stronger till the day she told me she was leaving the church and shortly after she left.

By that time, Pastor Biodun had developed an interest in counseling me and then started telling me to take my friends place as a PCU worker. I was reluctant because I didnt feel like coming to church early and leaving late but Pastor Zbiodun assured me that his personal driver will pick me and drop me off and so I agreed. I started work as arranged but after a while, I noticed that the pastor did not respect personal space when talking to me when we were alone.

He would stand soooooo close and rub my upper arms or my back which made me very uncomfortable. The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentacostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate.

I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course I complaint and the Pastor called the front desk ( or pretended to) to demand for another room. He said they would call back when the room was ready. He then told me to help massage his back becos he has back ache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on the bed to rest while waiting.

I said I preferred to sit at the desk and he laughed saying that I was acting like a small girl or a village uneducated girl. He then went in to take a shower. I then called the front desk to remind then about the extra room. I wasn’t surprised when I was told that they had vacant rooms and that nobody had requested for an extra room. By this time, I knew what was up and was ready for the fool. I opened his pouch and saw his wallet which had his lisence.

Took a picture of the wallet and the Lisence on the pillow on the bed with my head in the shot. I opened the door and took several pictures of myself, the wallet and the Lisence with the room number. Came back in, once I heard the shower stop, I started audio recording on my BB. He came out with a towel around his waist and started telling me how attracted he was to me. He said many deregatory things about his wife, calling her a postcard…pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs.

He said s€x with her was like having s€x with a cold dead fish…he tried to ki$s me and I stood up, picked up my travelling bag, moved to the door, opened it and quickly took a picture of him, standing with a towel around him. He started begging. I called him all sorts of names and insisted he give me money for a separate room or I would scream ‘rape’.

To cut a long story short, he asked me to shut the door, I refused, he brought out 2 bundles of N1000 and asked me to delete before he gives me the money. I told him he was in no position to negotiate. Got the money, left the Randy goat with a deflated erection and checked into another room.

First thing the next morning, I left for ABJ. By the way, remember my childhood friend that introduced me to COZA? I narrated my experience to her and she confessed that she was sleeping with Biodun for over a year, even on his marital bed when his wife travelled. Oga Pastor, try and deny my story publicly and see American wonder….I still have the pictures and our conversation on tape. Thank God for technology!!!!!! Franca E.

Now this is getting interesting!. What do you guys have to say about this?
Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by pappyrose(f): 8:49am On Aug 26, 2013
James 1:13-17 says "when tempted, no one should say, 'God is tempting me'. For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; but each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed. Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin: and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death. Don't be deceived dear brother, every good and perfect gifts is from above, coming down from the father of heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

1 Like

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2013
Bunch of he goats!

1 Like

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by 36STATES: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2013
I think its time we all march down to that brothel called coza church to rescue those sex slaves and brainwashed folks and knock that place down for good. This love rat evil pastor biodun should not go free to continue his abuse and scamming of hard up folks in the name of fake miracles. While we're at it, pentecoastal churches should be restricted along with other muslim extreemist groups,...they're up to no good.

I am 36states, I support this massage

2 Likes

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by princeattah1: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2013
ayobase: The problem of most Christians is gullibility. "Follow follow"

Some have been going to church for the past 50yrs without salvation. It is has been a culture to them since childhood. No personal relationship with God. How won't they be easily hoodwinked by the supposed men of God.

Paul even told his followers back then that they should follow him as long as he is STILL following Christ. Those followers needed two issues to work on. Checking on Paul and Checking on Jesus to know when to back off.

But, it is not like that with today's Christians, the lucky ones are following the true men of God, while the unfortunate ones are heading towards destruction with their pastors.

You need to watch it when;

-you are always comfortable with every sermon by the pastors.

-you start getting conscious of ur dress sense in order to measure up and to impress.

-it is been long you pastor taught about Salvation, rapture and other deep topics.

-you stops being sober about your spiritual life.

-your pastor stops quoting more of Bible passages/events while preaching.

-your pastor says it doesn't matter. "You can do it and later ask for forgiveness"

-the poors or averages can't join the workers due to financial constraint.

-your pastors asked you to come check on him in a hotel or other private places.

-your pastor asks you to come closer and the likes.

Many many more of them!

I am not here to condemn any Lady or Pastor. Many dey happen. Na only this one just surface o!

Judging some in 2mins over what he 1min ago might be counted sin against one.

Mind the way you talk about people, not only Pastors!

Yes, we do have fake pastors around, but so far the name of Jesus is being preached.

God is the final judge, urs is just to choose ur church wisely before being bundled along!

I'm juust saying!

Let's keep praying that God should bring the fallen back to the right path, and to convert the fake ones into genuine ones.
Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by creativemusic: 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by NOAHSON: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
Dear all, I will humbly advise that you leave this matter. What is at stake is much more than all that you are discussing. GOD's KINGDOM!! Heaven and earth may pass away but NOT GOD'S WORD. Wheither you are a Christian or Muslim or any other religion, God does not give anyone right on this issue. Remember, Korah, Dathan and Abiram. Remember King Saul's daughter - Michal. Also do not forget Judas who was used to show Jesus to his killer so that the world can be saved, Judas is cursed forever! Jesus is blessed forever! The world got Salvation for forever!

PLEASE, FACE YOUR LIFE! FACE YOUR GOD! PREPARE FOR YOUR ETERNITY!
Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by bellong: 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
^^^ Is that what you use to deceive yourself thereby sweeping iniquity under carpet?

You religious folks need to actually understand the bible before bringing up threatening passages. First understand the intent of Mariam and co in that passage you quoted.

Do not let anyone put fear in your heart or intimidate you from not speaking the truth.

1 Like

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by david290(m): 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
D bible says"u shall know d truth and it shall set u free".many of us know d truth.but our problem is dat we're not ready 2 accept it.many of us know our pastors 're drunkards,humanizers,cultist(dey even display symbols on pulpit)yet we still 4lo dem and say dat dey 're human or beta still say anioting covas it all.let stop decieveing ourselves.we know dis pple 're fake and even d heaven doesn't recognise dem as saint.so y wasting our time wit dem?if it's miracles dat's decieveing us let me tell u it's just a mere deciet cos d devil himself performs miracles and also give gifts.let focus on God and Live our life according 2 d Bible.
Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by dollarlander: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
NOAHSON: Dear all, I will humbly advise that you leave this matter. What is at stake is much more than all that you are discussing. GOD's KINGDOM!! Heaven and earth may pass away but NOT GOD'S WORD. Wheither you are a Christian or Muslim or any other religion, God does not give anyone right on this issue. Remember, Korah, Dathan and Abiram. Remember King Saul's daughter - Michal. Also do not forget Judas who was used to show Jesus to his killer so that the world can be saved, Judas is cursed forever! Jesus is blessed forever! The world got Salvation for forever!

PLEASE, FACE YOUR LIFE! FACE YOUR GOD! PREPARE FOR YOUR ETERNITY!

Knowing the truth and covering it is evil, a sin against humanity and God.

"James 4:17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin."

1 Like

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by kulumo: 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
The unfortunate thing is, most of those condeming Biodun or Ese have their own skeleton too. Let's stop this unwarranted condemnations. Biodun is a man first before being a pastor. The best of Men are Men at their best. I pray we all learn from this. Everyone;Biodun and Ese too.
bennyraz: well, me thinks God sees everything and God knows who is telling the truth and who is not.. but the funniest thing is whoever goes back to God to ask for forgiveness, we all know Baba God will forgive so I don't see reason why we should keep talking about this sexual scandal stuff since we know it might be true or false. Basically, i think people out there should focus on their personal relationship with God! in other words, I believe you should mind your business and I also think people should be wary of false doctrines! and I also want to use this media to warn all the Christians out there to stop putting all their Trust in their Pastors! they are not your God! they did not create you! lastly i want to strongly advise all single ladies out there roaming from one church to the other, seeking for all sort of miracles from supposed men of God to stop! There's no church in Heaven! what matters is your personal relationship with God. Don't make me open into the scriptures this afternoon.. Nuff said

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by kulumo: 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
The unfortunate thing is, most of those condeming Biodun or Ese have their own skeleton too. Let's stop this unwarranted condemnations. Biodun is a man first before being a pastor. The best of Men are Men at their best. I pray we all learn from this. Everyone;Biodun and Ese too.
bennyraz: well, me thinks God sees everything and God knows who is telling the truth and who is not.. but the funniest thing is whoever goes back to God to ask for forgiveness, we all know Baba God will forgive so I don't see reason why we should keep talking about this sexual scandal stuff since we know it might be true or false. Basically, i think people out there should focus on their personal relationship with God! in other words, I believe you should mind your business and I also think people should be wary of false doctrines! and I also want to use this media to warn all the Christians out there to stop putting all their Trust in their Pastors! they are not your God! they did not create you! lastly i want to strongly advise all single ladies out there roaming from one church to the other, seeking for all sort of miracles from supposed men of God to stop! There's no church in Heaven! what matters is your personal relationship with God. Don't make me open into the scriptures this afternoon.. Nuff said

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Ayekooto2013: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
emmysenior: Only God can judge.

Wrong! The bible also says these:

"Simon answered and said, I suppose that he, to whom he forgave most. And he (Jesus) said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged." (Luke 7:43)
"Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment." (John 7:24)
"Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?" (1 Cor 6:2)
"But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged [/b]by no one" (1 Cor 2:15)
"The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment." (Psa 37:30)
"Moreover the word of the Lord came to me, saying, [b]“Now, son of man, will you judge, will you judge the bloody city?Yes, show her all her abominations!" (Ezek 22:2)

1 Like

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Don1011: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
isaiahethan: This man look gay cool
Since when did u become gay meter?
Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by dollarlander: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2013
Ayekooto2013:

Wrong! The bible also says these:

"Simon answered and said, I suppose that he, to whom he forgave most. And he (Jesus) said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged." (Luke 7:43)
"Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment." (John 7:24)
"Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?" (1 Cor 6:2)
"But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged [/b]by no one" (1 Cor 2:15)
"The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment." (Psa 37:30)
"Moreover the word of the Lord came to me, saying, [b]“Now, son of man, will you judge, will you judge the bloody city?Yes, show her all her abominations!" (Ezek 22:2)

Preach to me Pastor. I like this. many christians that don't read their bible becomes so gullible and flabby spiritually. They swallow anything anybody gives them.

Thank you @Ayekooto2013

1 Like

Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by thehomer: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
shejane: thank God u said human, nd av u judge ursef 2day? I guess no, nd wil judging him change him? No, ar u helping ursef as a christian by judging him? So wots d point, my Lord is a God dat can fight 4 himsef he dot need u 2 fight 4 him, live a life worth living as a christian nd belv me u wil nt bother ursef wt tins lyk dis bt commit dem 2 God. Thank u

The point of judging him is to show him and you that some of us won't be fooled. Sure you say you won't judge him but you'll happily judge some lady for wearing clothes that you think are inappropriate.
Re: Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by debbleopto: 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
isaiahethan: This man look gay cool

I wished I know his background I.e. campus fellowship I might have concluded. Right from 1992 as far as I know some campus fellowship are terrible in immorality. they kissed, they smouched and completed the season they started. Some of the names remembered are miracle love fellowship, El-Shaddai love fellowship, Loveworld fellowship etc. when they graduate some became pastors and continue their unrighteousness. " having the form of righteousness but denying the power thereof, from such turn away"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) / How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven / Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.