Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Who Has Seen Opo Imo ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Has Seen Opo Imo ? (866 Views)

2013 F G C Cutoffs: Anambra 139, Imo 138, Yobe 2! / Opon Imo Will Save Osun N8.4Billion Of Textbook Procurement Costs / Imo State University Post Ume Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Seen Opo Imo ? by bong4(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
As much as i see this opo imo concept as laudable i still frown at Osun state government making so much noise about something yet to be implemented. 2 months after the launch i am yet to see any senior secondary student particularly in ile ife with the tablet. They still carry their bags filled with ‘books’. I would have preferred the government to have implemented the project first before coming out to beat its chest on it.

Also what is this thing about all the schools in the state putting on the same school uniform? Every where you go it is brown, brown and brown. Is the government also trying to make students stop washing their school uniforms cos brown conceals dirts. A brighter and more smarter colour would have been better and then having school badges for the various schools would have differentiated the schools.

Summary in all..Let the government carry out the projects, the people will make the announcement it for them.
Re: Who Has Seen Opo Imo ? by mayorall(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
Why are you forming to be ignorant. You gat go back to KG if you stay in Osun and you dont know reasons for this. I know all this is to attack the state Governor. Keep off.
Re: Who Has Seen Opo Imo ? by bong4(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
If you had answers to the questions raised, you would have done well to state them instead of attacking me. I stay in Osun and i know what i am saying. How do you explain a scenario where all the schools put on the same uniform. Where is that done? Please limit your comments to addressing the issue an stop personal attacks. You do not know me. If the state has done well, i will commend else i will state the obvious facts and render solutions.
Re: Who Has Seen Opo Imo ? by jayone15(m): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
Well well,a reliable source has it that the tabs have been distributed to local governments....buh d govt is planning to conduct training for the students at the beginning of next session b4 they r finally given d tablet...
You know,giving tablets to students who cant operate it is nonsense...
Re: Who Has Seen Opo Imo ? by mayorall(m): 11:33am On Aug 28, 2013
bong4: If you had answers to the questions raised, you would have done well to state them instead of attacking me. I stay in Osun and i know what i am saying. How do you explain a scenario where all the schools put on the same uniform. Where is that done? Please limit your comments to addressing the issue an stop personal attacks. You do not know me. If the state has done well, i will commend else i will state the obvious facts and render solutions.

Alright. Am happy you are real omoluabi, you didn't reply with abusive words as its the culture of kids on nairaland.

I will say the main reason why the schools are wearing same uniform is cos of the merge.
Ipinle Omoluabi is graciously reforming its educational sector. Some schools are been demolished to make available the modern ones, the students of the demolished schools merged with other schools, it won't be okay for same school to be wearing different uniforms, it will always create demarcation between the students and this will promote grudges and riots between the two parties.
Re: Who Has Seen Opo Imo ? by bong4(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2013
mayorall:

Alright. Am happy you are real omoluabi, you didn't reply with abusive words as its the culture of kids on nairaland.

I will say the main reason why the schools are wearing same uniform is cos of the merge.
Ipinle Omoluabi is graciously reforming its educational sector. Some schools are been demolished to make available the modern ones, the students of the demolished schools merged with other schools, it won't be okay for same school to be wearing different uniforms, it will always create demarcation between the students and this will promote grudges and riots between the two parties.

You are always welcome bro. Have a blessed weekend
Re: Who Has Seen Opo Imo ? by bong4(m): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2013
jayone15: Well well,a reliable source has it that the tabs have been distributed to local governments....buh d govt is planning to conduct training for the students at the beginning of next session b4 they r finally given d tablet...
You know,giving tablets to students who cant operate it is nonsense...

Okay, i now understand better.Lovely initiative though.

(1) (Reply)

... / Help!!!how Do I Convince My Father Not To Take Me Away Froma Federal University / ASUU Begins Consultation Over FG Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.