Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Wiseman John In Service Today To Thank Members For Praying For Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wiseman John In Service Today To Thank Members For Praying For Me (3414 Views)

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? / SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Wiseman John In Service Today To Thank Members For Praying For Me by seaman007: 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
I was service today when pastor TB josuah annouced that
Wiseman john chi was in d service to thank the church for praying for him

He went further to say we should not tempt God so the devil wil not tempt u
And called on john chi.

Wiseman john chi came out i said so many news have gone over the internet that he was dropped
And quoted from the scriptures some verses
Though he didn't give reason for his absentee
But i belive is not what my fellow nigerians think(money and woman)
With time we hear the full details
Re: Wiseman John In Service Today To Thank Members For Praying For Me by jpaul5: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
TB Joshua did not say we should not tempt God so the devil will not tempt you. He said we should not tempt the devil to tempt us.
Re: Wiseman John In Service Today To Thank Members For Praying For Me by Ajibam: 1:38am On Aug 26, 2013

(1)

What My Boss Told Me About My Religious Belief. / Rhapsody Of Realities PDF March 2017 / Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.