Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? (15150 Views)

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Wiseman John In Service Today To Thank Members For Praying For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by ipasco: 7:19am On Nov 17, 2013
This thread is open for RCCG i.e Redeemed Christian church of God members, kindly join this discussion by telling us how your service went today.

STATE your parish, your zone, your region, etc. Let's know how you enjoyed the Sunday school, the praise worship, the choir ministration and the sermon. God bless you as you attend today's service in Jesus' name.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by ipasco: 7:19am On Nov 17, 2013
Indeed God is with us i can't believe there are a number of my family members on here in nairaland, this is awesome! Lets keep The flag flying, especially in good deeds, lets show kindness to one another and lets not forget our primary calling to make heaven and assist as many as possible to alsó make heaven. I Rep RCCG Family, Cheers!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by okirewaju(f): 7:28am On Nov 17, 2013
ipasco: ,
@OP why will u be booking space undecidedAnyway i love RCCG choir ministration and their messages; BTW FTC Minus The OP's Dot
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Crexus: 10:06am On Nov 17, 2013
Ok...officially STC - the op's dot grin

BTW..service was great...
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 17, 2013
Ok
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 17, 2013
IT IS WICKEDNESS TO POST A TOPIC AND STILL POSITION YOURSELF AS FTC!

WHATS NOW THE ESSENCE OF OPENING THE THREAD

@ Topic, God bless ya'll..

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by pendusky(m): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2013
am in... i miss my City of David parish for VI, esp J-Ville, I miss my follow up team members!!! I miss lagos!! cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Sundahjoe(m): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2013
Do peolpe pay MOD to make frontpage. Im really surpriosed how fast this hit FP. Anyway im a Rccg member but i no attend service today, God have mercy on me. HAPPY SUNDAY

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Temismith(f): 10:14am On Nov 17, 2013
I didn't went to shursh today sad sunrise parish akure.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Davicjoe(m): 10:16am On Nov 17, 2013
famoly weekend gping on. getting hotter alroumd the service. reptesent strong tower patish kadina provimce 1
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Sundahjoe(m): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2013
Crexus: Ok...officially STC - the op's dot grin

BTW..service was great...
u mean u don close service for ur parish. Make G.O no hear

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by rill: 10:19am On Nov 17, 2013
Oga we still dey church.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Sundahjoe(m): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2013
Temismith: I didn't went to shursh today sad sunrise parish akure.
i didn't went
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Sundahjoe(m): 10:26am On Nov 17, 2013
Davicjoe: famoly weekend gping on. getting hotter alroumd the service. reptesent strong tower patish kadina provimce 1
u dnt need to be told before u knw this comment is made by Aboki

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2013
Its my birthday!
I'll b @ my gate
2 rake an' make
an' not @ Jabi lake
on d table is d cake
urs is here 2 take
coz twas 4 thy sake
that it was baked
b free n dnt fake
2 walk thru' d gate
come eat!...eat!...eat!
an' take some 2 ur mate!
smiley(((+}>CH33RS<{+)))smiley
...tereh's no ckae o,its jsut a srcblibe.hit 'like'if u wish me a happy buffdae

7 Likes

Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by iyobs7(f): 10:28am On Nov 17, 2013
I an a christian but my main issue with Christians is the division among them. So later someone else will come with errrrrmmm winners chapel let's meet here, deeper life let's meet here, Christ embassy lets meet here. Wetin nor be the same Bible we dey read? The earlier we realise that the church that will attend cannot save us, the better ooo. The division wey una create inside campus nor reach una. Mstcheeeeew

16 Likes

Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Merkki(f): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2013
And the location on your profile says Canada. Behold the liars on Nairaland. Busted!

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by vikajef(m): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2013
okirewaju: @OP why will u be booking space undecidedAnyway i love RCCG choir ministration and their messages; BTW FTC Minus The OP's Dot
gud
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by gen2briz(m): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2013
grin
Merkki:
And the location on your profile says Canada. Behold the liars on Nairaland. Busted!
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by yemi2plus(m): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2013
Parish: House of David.
Topic: A True Christian Home.
All in all, the service was/is great

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by LMAyedun(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2013
Merkki:
Na packaging nau. grin
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Cenken(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2013
R.C.C.G family weekend making sense @Redemption Mega Parish Delta Province 5
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by GentleMimi: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2013
Awwww...i cldn't attend service.I'm on call duty this weekend.Pls pray for me,y'all!
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Dotmas23(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2013
I rep. JESUS HOUSE JOS PLATEAU PROVINCE 1 REGION 8..
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by GentleMimi: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2013
Oooopppsy,i forgot. Representing Powerline Assembly,Lagos province 14
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by nekyluch(f): 10:59am On Nov 17, 2013
I am in miracle Centre asaba..family weekend is awesome...God you are indeed marvelous
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by 4tunebest(f): 11:03am On Nov 17, 2013
[/quote]
ipasco: This thread is open for RCCG i.e Redeemed Christian church of God memebers, kindly join ds discussion by teelíng us how your service goês today, STATE your parish, your zonê, your region etc lets know how You enjoy The Sunday school, The praise worship, The choir ministration and The sermon. God Bless You as You attend today service in Jesus name.

Jesus Embassy, Oyo Province 4. Service was combined and started earlier than usual. Thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of the service
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:08am On Nov 17, 2013
Yes o!
One love,
in the body of Jesus Christ.
I m a Dependable Youth.

Last Bullet:

I rep
RCCG Honourable Parish, Somewhere Safe In My Neighbourhood, My Village.

Happy Family Weekend.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Danhumprey: 11:08am On Nov 17, 2013
bbpreye.:
IT IS WICKEDNESS TO POST A TOPIC AND STILL POSITION YOURSELF AS FTC!

WHATS NOW THE ESSENCE OF OPENING THE THREAD

@ Topic, God bless ya'll..
LMAO@boldedbolded cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by slimzy91(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2013
u guys should stp all this denominational crap...wether rccg,winners,deeper life, mountain of fire or any ministry we are all one body of christ...we should stp causing division and giving da pple in the other religion a lead

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Temismith(f): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2013
Merkki:
so I can't come back to my country again? Ode do mumu ni

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by felzylix(m): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2013
i wld v sed GBAGAUN bt 2dae z sundae

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mufti Menk For The First Time In Kano - Nigeria / 3 Ways We Misunderstand Being Born Again / Share Your Church 2017 Theme/vision For Others To Receive It's Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.