Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Proven Tips To Getting Pregnant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Proven Tips To Getting Pregnant (765 Views)

No To Getting A Car Because Am Single / Getting Pregnant - Trying To Conceive / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proven Tips To Getting Pregnant by Pat80(f): 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
Over the years, so many homes have been broken, love destroyed in marriages, extended families intruding into the family affair as a result of the inability of the wife to conceive and give birth to a child. A lot of women have been stigmatized with the title "Barren". In our world today, medical science has tried by bring about the use of IVF, tubal blockage removal, invitro fertilization etc. However out of 60% of women in the world over still have fertility issues. However few days ago, I met a friend who i last saw about 5 years ago after her wedding. She was having difficulty conceiving then, they had tried different methods all to no avail and they were almost accepting the fact that it was impossible to get pregnant. So when I saw her on this day she was with a baby, I was so surprised when she told me it was hers and that she even had another which was about 2 years old before the one she was carrying. I was excited and wanted to know what the secret was because I had people too with similar issues. She said she got this product online called pregnant 7 or popularly known as pregnant miracle. She however gave this link to me http:///http-pregnant7-com. If you are interested you can check it up and get more details. Pls remember to share your testimonies too on this forum so others can get to benefit from it as well.
Re: Proven Tips To Getting Pregnant by Ellatwist: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
Fake people with fake information,may God have mercy on u.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know Your Best Friend? / Associated Airline Crash-photonews Of The Burial Of Ondo Commissioner / What should He do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.