Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage (4643 Views)

Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) / Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by osaseyeishere(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
A 19 year old woman swallows her cell phone to avoid being caught cheating. Adriana Andrade woke up in the hospital after swallowing her mobile phone. She did so to protect and save her marriage from her husband. Her husband had demanded to see text messages and her call history. She refused and when he insisted on looking at her phone she decided to swallow her mobile phone. Is this a very clever action for cheating wives? Was it really worth it?
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ZZuyzsqrelE/Uhoq5zVjKPI/AAAAAAAAODY/NJvSVilU2xs/s1600/woman+swallows+phone.png[/img]
Sources: http://osaseye..com/2013/08/woman-swallows-phone-to-save-her.html#.UhpVhBuTjYs
Re: Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by fijiano202(m): 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sharp Wife but wait ooo how the phone take enter.Wow today na good day na me first to comment ooo...dancing to Khona
Re: Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by Dubby6(m): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
nice legs..bt i dnt tink swallowing a fone is possible
Re: Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
0p how fone wan tey pass person throat.is it snacks?
Re: Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by maxwellsmith: 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
Liar

5 Likes

Re: Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by kunlesehan(m): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
lucky man. his wife's got a deep throat ... lol
Re: Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
Swallowed phone? And end up in hospital. She could have done something else like smashing it or flushing it down the toilet.
Re: Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
She swallowed a whole phone ?

Is a lie !! angry
Re: Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by RINE1: 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
Encrypted news...
@ Op you are an attention seeker!.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by slimyem: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
Story story!!!
Re: Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
I just told hubby and he gave me a dumb look cheesy cheesy

Are you freaking st*upid to believe that??

1 Like

Re: Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by Kanwulia: 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hmmmmmm!
If she can swallow a phone, she can swallow a BLOKOS too! This wan na real "DEEP THROAT"! grin

I sorry for any man wey go put Pehnis for h-inside her MOTT! Mu he he he he he

A married 19 year old? She must have got married as a CHILD-BRIDE! Serves his azzzzze rught!!!! kiss

This man will respect her from now on! kiss.

The next time, she will SHOVE IT 'where the sun don shine'! cheesy
Re: Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by pheyikemi: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Op, who's gonna believe dis crap of yours?, dis is nairaland not mumuland.

Re: Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by teelady(f): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
kunlesehan: lucky man. his wife's got a deep throat ... lol
Lwkm
Re: Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by jennyorock: 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
Impossible
Re: Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by okoolori(m): 12:11am On Aug 26, 2013
Sha ma WA WA lo. Omo ale oniro
Re: Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by Moyola(f): 12:14am On Aug 26, 2013
shocked
Re: Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by EfemenaXY: 12:21am On Aug 26, 2013
Another c0ck-and-bull story written solely for the slow witted and gullible to swallow hook, line and sinker.
Re: Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by fr3do(m): 4:33am On Aug 26, 2013
Lol,Thats getting rid of evidenvce.
But they were less harmful alternatives like smashing.
Re: Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by wheesin(m): 6:09am On Aug 26, 2013
ewwww... so if she used a laptop she could swallow it... embarassed
Re: Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 26, 2013
wheesin: ewwww... so if she used a laptop she could swallow it... embarassed
I guess so
Re: Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by ciphoenix: 10:25am On Aug 26, 2013
adaobi123: She swallowed a whole phone ?

Is a lie !! angry
Relax grin it wasn't an S3 cheesy

But wait o, what happened next? undecided
Re: Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2013
ciphoenix:
Relax grin it wasn't an S3 cheesy

But wait o, what happened next? undecided

Lol. cheesy

I wonder too. What happened next ?
Re: Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by cycline404(m): 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
Some topics really need to be transparent so we can see from afar the palapala... Iro n la
Re: Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by 7footre(m): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2013
kunlesehan: lucky man. his wife's got a deep throat ... lol
You de reason far
Re: Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by Damsman10(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2013
To you al whu fink its a lie, i'l lyk 2 tel u its true bt i dont no ow possibu it is mayb if u swalo ur bb it wil go smoothly...
Bt what cud a 19yr old b livin a family life...From what i've seen she's bound to cheat til she's of age.
Re: Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by martinr2222: 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2013
This is the mother of this young lady on this page. This girl is 17 years old and this post is untrue. The story is true if you look it up, but with another female's picture. This user has stole my daughter's picture off of her personal website and is false advertising her picture. To the user, if this post isn't taken down within 7 days, cops will be involved for identity theft. This is sickening to look at. YOU HAVE SEVEN DAYS OR YOU WILL BE PLACE INTO JAIL.
Re: Cheating Woman Swallows Phone To Save Her Marriage by frannyema(f): 8:08am On Sep 23, 2013
Its a fat lie. Bloggers just cook up stories to attract people's attention.

(1) (Reply)

My Inlaws Giving Conditions. / Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated / Your Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.