Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) (70799 Views)

Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by tiwaz(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2015
Mothers Love!!!

This just brought tears to my eyes...

Source: http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=3311

114 Likes 24 Shares

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Abugab(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2015
Dear mother.
She would rather die in the fire than let her child die.
Mothers are too wonderful and that's what breaks my heart when I see some dump their babies and neglect them.
Real mothers do anything for their children no matter the situation

674 Likes 52 Shares

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Splashme: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2015
Sweet Mother

153 Likes 18 Shares

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Sparrow13: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2015
To all the good mothers especially my MUM, may you live long to enjoy the fruit of your labour.

594 Likes 45 Shares

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Dannyset(m): 11:44am On Jul 25, 2015
Sweet Mother! My Mother! I will never forget You!

200 Likes 17 Shares

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by saxwizard(m): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2015
sweet mother I no go forget u...u go live long

117 Likes 15 Shares

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by achi4u(m): 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
sweet mother, I still see your face every now and then.
R. I. P
God I only want you to connect me(my siblings ) with our mother either here on earth or up there in heaven.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
unfortunately only 40% of mothers are like this

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by carinmom(f): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
unfortunately only 40% of mothers are like this

How could you say only 40%? Do you mean that up to 60% of mothers don't have this kind of love for their children? You must be a joker.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by MKO4ever(m): 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
woooooow, what a sweet mother and a wicked photo snapper. That dude should have assisted the poor woman with the kid first instead of busy taking picture!!!

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Oh my!

Mothers are great!!
See ogbonge tori here, can't stop laughing
https://samueliyanu./2015/07/21/the-chronicles-of-corper-sam/

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by sammyj: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
This is why I love women.imagone what a woman can do for the seek of their children ! !!! shocked

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by helphelp: 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mothers, priceless..

4 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by lonelydora: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Singing ***Sweet mother, she no go forget you for this suffer wey you suffer for her oooo***

4 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by MARKone(m): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Awww...i hope they all made it out alive. There are men out there that would still send the child out, then the wife, before saving himself.

13 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by tspun(m): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.

The only love that I really believe in is a mother’s love for her children.

11 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by freesinzu(m): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hmmmm, mother cares like no-other cry cry cry

But d person who took dat pic must be heartless or iz it sm movie or....... [sub][/sub] undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by allanphash7(m): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Who sat and watch my infact head ..............

I no really sabi d song again

Mothers love tho

It hurt whenever i remember i dont av a mother anymore

Na pool of enjoyment she for dey now

9 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by mencade5(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
and nigerian ladies keeps killing unborn babies through abortions.

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Willswise(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Lord, keep all good parents to eat the fruit of their labor

4 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
RIP my wonderful mum.
I really miss you and also use this medium to apologize for all the bad and annoying Things (especially for the disappearance of meats in the pot, my brain was too small then to understand what it take you to provide those things and I keep lying on to the rats that they are responsible, on a joking note you too use to make the soup too sweet and tempting) I wish I can undo/unsteal those stuff or at least you can rise from the dead to personally accept my apologies.
all the advice you use to gave me about dressing, respect, school, sex, friends, speaking, hygiene, moral etc that I use to call retired and old fashion are now the cornerstone of my life, I later discover the stupidity of my ways and that your then complaining and correction are not because u hate me.
(hopefully an angel will read this and convene them to you)
I miss you and I miss those meats.
keep resting in the bossom I'd the Lord.
sobs!!! cry! !

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by DaBullIT(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
Eeya, A model Mother she is

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by tejpot(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
Iboy
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by shachris02: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
embarassed
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by passionate88: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Wow
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Blackchampion(m): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
allanphash7:
Who sat and watch my infact head ..............

I no really sabi d song again

Mothers love tho

It hurt whenever i remember i dont av a mother anymore

Na pool of enjoyment she for dey now
Who sat n watch my infant head,
While sleeping on my cradle bed,
And tears of sweet affection shed!!!!!!
My Mother......

17 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Wow
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by bmxshop: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
“When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.”
― Mitch Albom, For One More Day

5 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by sinator(m): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Am dumbfounded... Mothers are wonderful

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin / Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Anambra (Photo) / Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.