Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Any Info About Conoil Interview Style? I Need To Do That Now. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Info About Conoil Interview Style? I Need To Do That Now. (875 Views)

Vacancy In Conoil / CONOIL Is Collecting CV / Conoil Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Info About Conoil Interview Style? I Need To Do That Now. by MEGABHROS1: 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2008
Can Anyone helps out with Conoil interview? About to go for this week. I DESPERATELY NEED TO SAIL THRU.
Re: Any Info About Conoil Interview Style? I Need To Do That Now. by deyour(f): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2008
@ mega bhros,

Am suprised you didnt get any response to your mail. Can you tell us what your own interview was like, am sure it will be of help to anybody that gets invited for their interview.

(1) (Reply)

Nafdac Test / Oceanic Bank Test Format? / Phew! Do You Want Employers To Beg You To Work With Them? Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.