Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire (16438 Views)

Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' / 12 Simple Ways To Survive The Harmattan / Video: Underwater Air Pocket Helps Nigerian Man Survive After 3 Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 26, 2013
mumu gal, 27yr
old u won die, leave dt
16month baby,dm go born
anoda. Guy u no sense
yourself. WE IN D SOUTH WEST we brain past dt mumu[/quote]

What is dis wan saying? undecided
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by nerodenero: 10:28am On Aug 26, 2013
lincoln2t: mumu gal, 27yr
old u won die, leave dt
16month baby,dm go born
anoda. Guy u no sense
yourself. WE IN D SOUTH WEST we brain past dt mumu
Assuming the little baby was yours, wont you be grateful to the young man for saving him or would you have preferred you lose your baby? Despite the fact that the baby is young, he also has the right to live and what makes you so sure the mother can give birth to another? What if she cant?The young man acted right and I really commend his courage and bravery. He is indeed a role model, a hero and a person that one should emulate.

1 Like

Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by dplomaticVal: 10:30am On Aug 26, 2013
lgbo men are known for such act of bravery and courage, govt and good spirited nigerians shd elp mitigate his plight

1 Like

Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by PECO4KING(m): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2013
Actor no dey die. Micheal I wish u speed recovery
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by unmask: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2013
this kind thing don happen for my area before.....my neighbours house was on fire....that was when I remembered he just bought a bag of garri..... So I went in and.........(to cut the long story short)....I got half bag for my efforts
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by zolajpower: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2013
I JUST CANT HOLD BACK TEARScry SO DOES IT MEAN WE CAN HAVE SOMEONE SO BRAVERY AS THIS. MICHEAL MAY GOD BE YOUR STRENGTH. YOU HAVE FOUGHT A GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH. YOUR REWARD REMAINS WITH GOD.
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by cdoffx(m): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2013
koolet: Despite my hard heart, dys story seems So touching... Datz wat we call bravery
seriously its a very touching story. I wish i'm rich as Dangote and the likes, i'll gladly foot all his medical bills and canvass for a national award for him.
And contrary to many people's opinion here is an African precisely a Nigerian who risked his life not even for his own baby but a neighbour's baby. Don't know if Mr Seun Osewa could set up a fund for willingly people to donate to this guy here on NL

4 Likes

Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by nbright: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2013
But Michael, according to her, a native of
Enugu State, who just couldn’t bear the
crying infant, braved his way into the burning fire and bundled out the baby.

Igbo guy that is a humanitarian. Hmmm, thank God for that.. Get well soon lad. You are a HERO

1 Like

Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by tellwisdom: 10:48am On Aug 26, 2013
I should donate??
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by demmykay: 10:48am On Aug 26, 2013
NTA showed him last nite. He was seriously burnt. May God d great healer heal ur wounds speedily nd raise U̶̲̥̅̊ frm dat bed. U̶̲̥̅̊ re truly an hero
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by davedave1: 10:49am On Aug 26, 2013
lincoln2t: mumu gal, 27yr old u won die, leave dt 16month baby,dm go born anoda. Guy u no sense yourself.

So if d child were to be urs, u will say ds nonsense abi ? 'Sensibble guy'
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by Jessicavizzy(f): 11:00am On Aug 26, 2013
boydammy: Are you looking for where to be getting Free Browsing Code Before If yes! That means this an great opportunity for you

Click HERE

I Knew Some People We Still Be Doubting Me But There No Problem, U Can Step Back Pls, I cant be begging u to know d code, d more they know it self is d reason y they will quickly block it.
Either U Know it or not, that is nt my business

Note: our Tweak work on all devices

Am just doing this to help my fellow 9ja Gurus which dont have much to subscribe.

Click HERE
, the best community of free browsing in town!

Enjoy......
...Abeg go and rest.Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew.
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by CHIDONE: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2013
This are the kind of people that deserves national awards. I wish him speedy recovery
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by andyanders: 11:11am On Aug 26, 2013
Oko_AGB: Person wey de battle for survival na im get time tell una all dis tory?
I think you are sick and need not even come online to alter a word like you stated. Your likes should experience or even be a victim
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by tyosho: 11:14am On Aug 26, 2013
is there a way we can contibute something no matter how small to assist michael?would like to know if there is please.
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by babanne(m): 11:14am On Aug 26, 2013
Tears well up in my eyes as read this. I don't know how to thank this young man for what he did. May he not loose his life for saving another. please Nigerians help save his life. Cant nairalanl e-network raise money for this young man? Can someone begin the process to raise money? I know many people should be interested in donating for this brave fellow.
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 26, 2013
lincoln2t: mumu gal, 27yr old u won die, leave dt 16month baby,dm go born anoda. Guy u no sense yourself.

Well, at least u know ur worth. You were once a 16months-old baby.
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by ALEXIS0240: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2013
Oko_AGB: Person wey de battle for survival na im get time tell una all dis tory?
you will never understand.may you never get a reason to tell a bitter tale.
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by andyanders: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2013
This should be the type the Federal Government should award the highest honour than all these government rogues.

The federal government should take care of his medical bill and also give him grant to rehabilitate him.
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by joshuaidibia(m): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2013
u are a beast
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2013
Love yo neighbor. You'll be saved too, Micheal. GOD is with you.
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by aikayvam: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2013

Thank God that guy did what he did. It shows that all Nigerians do not think of themselves alone. He is a hero.
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by jmoore(m): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2013
Saw it on NTA, his act was a show of bravery.
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by Phonon: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2013
What an altruistic act.I hope he gets the help he needs.One problem with this country is that the real heroes are seldom honoured while political thieves and their allies get hailed.Even though meaningless,he deserves a national award and of course adequate medical attention.
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 26, 2013
God bless u my HERO,u will recover very soon. Plz,let d donation beging.
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2013

I no fit ignore your igorance and I dont pray or hope that anything bad should happen to you but change the way u reason, bro. You betta seek knowledge cuz a man without knowledge is a dead and lost man.

1 Like

Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by achi4u(m): 11:47am On Aug 26, 2013
watch it yesterday night at NTA news, such a handsome guy with brave mind.

May God console you dear.
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2013
21 Gun salute to the brave. . . . . .now that's what we call fresh air!
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by etaurus(m): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2013
Well done bro
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by PStacks(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2013
Ehyaaaa! This is such a pathetic storey. Guush mehn! I feel for the guy.
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2013
The act of bravery, always comes with a reward, so brother your reward is definately waiting 4 u. Wish u quick recovery.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? / 25 Years Old Man Impregnates His Mother 6 Different Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.