Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire (16433 Views)

Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' / 12 Simple Ways To Survive The Harmattan / Video: Underwater Air Pocket Helps Nigerian Man Survive After 3 Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by Cutekid54: 11:56am On Aug 26, 2013
lincoln2t: mumu gal, 27yr
old u won die, leave dt
16month baby,dm go born
anoda. Guy u no sense
yourself. WE IN D SOUTH WEST we brain past dt mumu
If i check am na, your IQ na zero
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by swtcharissa(f): 11:57am On Aug 26, 2013
Still I would say...,Nigeria got talent...fire saving talent...I wish I work I I would have sent u some money,get well soon is all I have now
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by normaljenny(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2013
Oko_AGB: Person wey de battle for survival na im get time tell una all dis tory?

Are you well at all? Look at what you just said. Can you light a match light stick and put your finger to and feel the pain? The problem with nairaland is that many youngsters are so immature with their brains that they did rather do the thinking with their anus and spill out just anything they like from mouth. @ oko_AGB it seems like ritual killing runs in your family lineage?
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
lincoln2t: mumu gal, 27yr old u won die, leave dt 16month baby,dm go born anoda. Guy u no sense yourself.

If it was your child who was rescued, would you still say the same? Not everyone's a selfish being. This guy did what a lot of parents wouldn't do for their own kids, run into a burning building.

It always pays to think before you make rash comments like you did here.
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by seangy4konji: 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
God will heal you...
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by hikmoj(m): 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
babanne: Tears well up in my eyes as read this. I don't know how to thank this young man for what he did. May he not loose his life for saving another. please Nigerians help save his life. Cant nairalanl e-network raise money for this young man? Can someone begin the process to raise money? I know many people should be interested in donating for this brave fellow.
had u watchd him on NTA last 9t u would've wept uncontrolably.he ws seriously burnt,i ws dumb foundd as i watchd him.his family need not 2 spend kobo local,state&federal govt suppos 2 fly him overseas.i just kp tinkin abt our leaders who waste our money on senseles mission this is where we need dem most,not 2 b sendin concubines 2 mecca or israel,buyin exotic cars 4 thugs pourin millions 2 babalawos.our leaders do go abroad 2 treat malaria i pray those leaders should reason wel &know dat dis man shouldnt b left in dis country.i pray 4 his quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
this is touching…i wish him speedy recovery
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by arabanibaba: 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
pls pray for the guy, God's healing power will touch him amen
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by egariyi(f): 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
kennyonthrone: Angel Micheal d'young IGBO boi....Kudos 2 u nd quick recovery is al i wish u

But dis guy gt mind i doubt aw many pple can do dis me i Cant ooo nd 4 ma neighbours kid @ dat....me am jst bin sincere wit ma sef oo if u lyk quote me u re on ur own

That is the kind of love Jesus exemplified. He said go ye therefore and do likewise. Michael has just demonstrated that he loves his neighbour as himself hence he couldnt just allow the baby cry to death in the inferno. Kudos to Michael and get well soon.
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by reggaeprophet: 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
Be good to people u c on ur way up de ladder cos u might meet dem on ur way back. U save de day, enough reskpect to u muan@ michael. May Jah save u like wise
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by Freiburger(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
andyanders: This should be the type the Federal Government should award the highest honour than all these government rogues.

The federal government should take care of his medical bill and also give him grant to rehabilitate him.
No, they seems to be concerned with giving awards to criminals like themselves.
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by 247tops(m): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
nice one.
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by collynzo2(m): 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
PECO4KING: Actor no dey die. Micheal I wish u speed recovery
I don't get all this speedy recovery stuff, I saw him on TV, the guy is burnt beyond recognition. His life will never be the same again.
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by nwosaanthony(m): 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
God bless u it shall be well
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by BrightCar: 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
I suggest a bank account be opened for him and every well meaning Nigerian make donations. If atleast 20,000 persons donates N500 that is 20,000x500=N10,000,000 to save his life, God being on our side, he will survive to live as a hero of our time.
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by Freiburger(m): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
collynzo2: I don't get all this speedy recovery stuff, I saw him on TV, the guy is burnt beyond recognition. His life will never be the same again.
Thats what makes him a hero, he almost gave up his life for someone else. People like this are hard to come by in our today's world.
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by mars123(m): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
lincoln2t: mumu gal, 27yr old u won die, leave dt 16month baby,dm go born anoda. Guy u no sense yourself.
the fact u can't do what he did is what makes him an angel...his type na dem get heaven(not for people who claim to be sensible unnecessarily)
God blless u mikey,get well soon!
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by Freiburger(m): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by normaljenny(m): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
babanne: Tears well up in my eyes as read this. I don't know how to thank this young man for what he did. May he not loose his life for saving another. please Nigerians help save his life. Cant nairalanl e-network raise money for this young man? Can someone begin the process to raise money? I know many people should be interested in donating for this brave fellow.

What is wrong with seun and his moderators. If it to paste tontolet on front page they won't waste time.

I, OKECHUKWU IZUKA @normaljenny WITH THE POWER OF MEMBERSHIP OF www.NAIRALAND.COM HEREBY PASS THE MOTION FOR MR. OLUWASEUN OSEWA A.K.A.@seun (OF NAIRALAND) AND CO TO GIVE US AN ACCOUNT WE CAN USE IN DONATING FROM N100 UPWARDS TO THE TREATMENT OF MR. MICHAEL ANTHONY.

I NEED A NAIRALANDER TO SECOND IT.

We can raise a reasonable amount from now till tommorrow or Friday so that OBA/EMIR/OBI/OBONG E.T.C., OLUWASEUN OSEWA CAN PRESENT IT NEXT WEEK TO THE HOSPITAL ON BEHALF OF THE BIGGEST VILLAGE (NAIRALAND) IN AFRICA.

And please fellow nairalanders if seun and company gets to listen to this plea and give us an account number. Pls we should not be reluctant or be lazy to walk up to a bank and its payment counter and pay in any token. We should remember that Michael did not show any sign of laziness or reluctancy, he did not even thought of the heat from the fire before taking that plung.

It is high time we begin to show our (nairalander's) relevancy in nigeria and not the tribal bashing that has been going on here.

CLICK LIKE IF YOU SUPPORT MY MOTION

17 Likes

Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by Blessmira: 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
So pathetic! Prayin 4 God's healin upon him. It s wel wit him IJN.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by Dignitygab(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
Mr. Micheal the LORD is your strength don't be scared He will heal you...Bravo
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by taiocol: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
i think say naija don get new clark kent. Get well soon
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by Funkeogunjobi(f): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
Oko_AGB: Person wey de battle for survival na im get time tell una all dis tory?
Are you okay?
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2013

You the senseless and such a wicked soul here.

What is wrong in helping someone who needs help at a critical time? This guy has voluntare to save that little child life....he is an hero and will not be forgotten in history.

Unlike you that is suit for been born alive for your heartless, wicked and foolish post. Get some sense please
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by Jaywilzee(m): 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
oga don't wait for someone to start...u can always initiate tinz urslf so odas can take a cue from u...
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by Asabeq(f): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
You are very heartless and jealous because it is an Igbo man.why do you hate yourselves so much on nairaland.
Micheal I am proud of you and you will always be in my prayers cry
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by Asabeq(f): 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
100000000 likes
But okechukwu,no be man you be? Y u dey ans normaljenny grin grin
normaljenny:

What is wrong with seun and his moderators. If it to paste tontolet on front page they won't waste time.

I, OKECHUKWU IZUKA @normaljenny WITH THE POWER OF MEMBERSHIP OF www.NAIRALAND.COM HEREBY PASS THE MOTION FOR MR. OLUWASEUN OSEWA A.K.A.@seun (OF NAIRALAND) AND CO TO GIVE US AN ACCOUNT WE CAN USE IN DONATING FROM N100 UPWARDS TO THE TREATMENT OF MR. MICHAEL ANTHONY.

We can raise a reasonable amount from now till tommorrow or Friday so that OBA/EMIR/OBI/OBONG E.T.C., OLUWASEUN OSEWA CAN PRESENT IT NEXT WEEK TO THE HOSPITAL ON BEHALF OF THE BIGGEST VILLAGE (NAIRALAND) IN AFRICA.

And please fellow nairalanders if seun and company gets to listen to this plea and give us an account number. Pls we should not be reluctant or be lazy to walk up to a bank and its payment counter and pay in any token. We should remember that Michael did not show any sign of laziness or reluctancy, he did not even thought of the heat from the fire before taking that plung.

It is high time we begin to show our (nairalander's) relevancy in nigeria and not the tribal bashing that has been going on here.

Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by 5much(m): 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
normaljenny:

mr Seun, Where is the account?
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by Asabeq(f): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
Of course you will laugh at his silly post. Igbo hater. Igbos I am proud of you all! Bravo!

9jacrip:

LOL grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by Abbey2sam(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
Welder: God Bless you Michael.

I think the family should publish account details where people can send their donations/contributions.

It is well bro

We forgot to add that
Acct no.0048399581
GTB
Acct name : Michael Anthony samuel
God bless you for your kind hearts
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by samuelajang: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
if micheal will be a leader of dis country. People would be save. I belived one day u will ahead. Get well soon tanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? / 25 Years Old Man Impregnates His Mother 6 Different Times / I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.