Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked (17087 Views)

Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption / Tonto Dike And Husband Celebrate Valentine In A Luxurious Bedroom (photo) / Fadekemi Momoh: ''I’m Very Naughty In The Bedroom'' (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by stormybucci(m): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
prettythicksme: chaii this babe is crazy even though he want to take the pics she for help DAVID CLOSE HIS MOUTH NAA.this babe too dirty for davido
lol.... i thought i was d only 1 dat noticed his horrible sleeping posture
Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by lulu1986(f): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
iamdsam: Hmmm... Like a guy who's a close friend to Davido that I meant in Warri attested to it that Davido doesn't have taste for good girls or big girls per say. He said he likes carrying dirty prostitutes. He also proved it by showing me several pics he had with them in bed
hahahaha,some men do dat..dey dont like nice girls @ all

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by philantoxx(m): 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
Davido always doing things sha ooo
Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by okwabayi(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
Davido and ugly girls, sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie / Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning / See Photos Of R. Kelly Having Sex With His 14 Year-old Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.