Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Prophet Who Allegedly Specializes In Annointing Private Parts Of Women Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Who Allegedly Specializes In Annointing Private Parts Of Women Arrested (2181 Views)

Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million / 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking / Four Women Arrested Over Stolen Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Who Allegedly Specializes In Annointing Private Parts Of Women Arrested by Bigsteveg(m): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
A 24-year old lady, Cynthia Nwanguma who was
placed on a secrecy oath by a Lagos based self-
styled prophet, Dennis Mmadu, not to disclose her
ordeal to anyone or else she would die, has
damned the consequences and recounted her
ordeal in the hands of the fake prophet; because
that’s what he is.
Cynthia
alleged that
Mmadu had unihibited s*xual intercourse with her
for seven days; pretending to be anointing her
br**sts and private part with oil. She added that
the prophet also claimed they were having ‘holy’
s*x while he engaged in unprotected s*x with her
whenever he felt like throughout the period. The
s*x was allegedly to ‘deliver’ Cynthia Nwanguma,
a student nurse from barreness. She also claimed
to have been defrauded by the prophet to the tune
of N21,800.
35-year-old Prophet Mmadu, is now cooling his
heels at Kirikiri Prison on the order of an Ejigbo
Magistrateís Court where he is facing a four-count
charge of obtaining money under false pretence,
stealing and threat to life.
Mmadu from Imo State, met Cynthia at Igando, off
LASU-Isheri road, Lagos, and he took her in his car
marked TU 806 AAA to his house at 26, Oseni
Street, New Oko-Oba, near Agege.
She said during one of their s*x session Prophet
Mmadu prophesied told her that she had a strange
illness in her stomach that would make her barren
throughout her life time.
She said he told her that she was lucky to have
met him and promised to offer her spiritual healing
so that she will not have problem looking for the
fruit of the womb when she got married.
She said he showed her some women and men as
those who have benefited from his spiritual
powers. But she later discovered they were his
accomplices. She said she was still in shock over
what happened because she did not know what
came over her.
She later discovered that she has been duped.
After regaining herself, Cynthia demanded her
money from Prophet Mmadu but he ignored her.
She thus reported the incident to Igando police
division.
Prophet Mmadu was subsequently arrested and
interrogated. He was charged to court for fraud,
stealing and assault.
The offence, the police said is contrary to Sections
36, 44, 312 and 409 of the Criminal code Laws of
Lagos State of Nigeria, 2011. He pleaded not
guilty. The presiding Magistrate, Mrs. M. B. Folami
granted him bail in the sum of N50,000 with one
surety in like sum.
The matter has been adjourned to 16 September,
2012 for further hearing. The prophet was
however remanded in prison custody pending
when he will meet the bail conditions

Source: www.informationng.com/2012/08/prophet-who-allegedly-specializes-in-annointing-private-parts-of-women-arrested.html/comment-page-1
Re: Prophet Who Allegedly Specializes In Annointing Private Parts Of Women Arrested by greenoak: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
Strange happenings.haha bt why are some pple heartless?
Re: Prophet Who Allegedly Specializes In Annointing Private Parts Of Women Arrested by Enegod(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
cheesy grin
Re: Prophet Who Allegedly Specializes In Annointing Private Parts Of Women Arrested by Confusionist(m): 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
The prophet is sharp,
The lady is confused!!

That's all!
Re: Prophet Who Allegedly Specializes In Annointing Private Parts Of Women Arrested by passionate88: 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
Everytime d girls no dey knw wetin come ova dm, na dia new excuse b that just like we re on top of d situation wey Police like
Re: Prophet Who Allegedly Specializes In Annointing Private Parts Of Women Arrested by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
HABATICALLY!!! grin

I need to see this Mmadu pic to know if 7 days sexx deliverance was worth it

#20k plus 7 days of uninterrupted blokosity grin

Chei, I wonder how many times a day before she realized the guy's blokos wasn't God sent

RELIGION IS DAMNED!!!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Who Allegedly Specializes In Annointing Private Parts Of Women Arrested by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
I'm more disgusted at her for falling for such crap
Re: Prophet Who Allegedly Specializes In Annointing Private Parts Of Women Arrested by seniourman(m): 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
Tell me why this shouldn't be on the front page
Re: Prophet Who Allegedly Specializes In Annointing Private Parts Of Women Arrested by tomzman: 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
ibkaye: I'm more disgusted at her for falling for such crap
Thank God this is coming from a female. Sincerely I don't know what some women are turning to these days. I am also seriously disgusted at the lady. This is absolute crap!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Who Allegedly Specializes In Annointing Private Parts Of Women Arrested by OME1(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
They will soon learn...
Re: Prophet Who Allegedly Specializes In Annointing Private Parts Of Women Arrested by okooloyun1(m): 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
Some ladies are very gulible and stupid, at 24 she is even young to be that desperate for someone to dey chop her kpekus all in d name of womb anointing.
Re: Prophet Who Allegedly Specializes In Annointing Private Parts Of Women Arrested by tpia5: 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
She also paid him on top?

Lord have mercy.

If the story is true o.
Re: Prophet Who Allegedly Specializes In Annointing Private Parts Of Women Arrested by switdil(f): 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
He met her at igando off LASu isheri road and took her in his car
I beg
Where she sef come from and where she dey go
She no know the man she jump enter his car
Yeye
Re: Prophet Who Allegedly Specializes In Annointing Private Parts Of Women Arrested by jmoore(m): 12:19am On Aug 26, 2013
sometimes it takes two foolish people to produce a foolish act
Re: Prophet Who Allegedly Specializes In Annointing Private Parts Of Women Arrested by OmniSparrow: 12:35am On Aug 26, 2013
To be honest, I know lots of girls may be gullible when desperate, but I'm really beginning to get the feeling that many of these 'pastors' use charms also.
Re: Prophet Who Allegedly Specializes In Annointing Private Parts Of Women Arrested by Lucasbalo(m): 2:33am On Aug 26, 2013
This could only happen because most of this gullible ladies have turned this so called pastors to demi god. The lady is at fault too, and so is this Charlatan calling himself prophet.
Re: Prophet Who Allegedly Specializes In Annointing Private Parts Of Women Arrested by 190theclown: 2:34am On Aug 26, 2013
KLM book me this space

I'll return next week to collect my ticket cheesy
Re: Prophet Who Allegedly Specializes In Annointing Private Parts Of Women Arrested by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 26, 2013
greenoak: Strange happenings.haha bt why are some pple heartless?

And why are others stupid enough to fall for that shit? undecided undecided
Re: Prophet Who Allegedly Specializes In Annointing Private Parts Of Women Arrested by farem: 5:53am On Aug 26, 2013
PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR DELIVERANCE WHILE IGNORING THE I REAL DELIVERER HIMSELF-JESUS CHRIST, SNEERING AT HIS WAY-HOLINESS.
CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND STILL HAVE IT? CAN YOU BE DINING WITH SATAN AND THINKING OF ESCAPING FROM HIS HAND? Tufiakwa!
YOU ONLY COME TO JESUS SURRENDERING YOUR WILL AND CAN NEVER BE IN YOUR OWN TERMS AND CONDITIONS. It takes a fornicator and shameless half nude dressers (whose bum has been a spectacle to both young and old, sane and insane while boarding buses and taking bike around) to allow anyone close to her private parts not to talk of inserting hand or other filthy item in.
Why are serial fornicators, cheats, adulterers, thieves, abortionists, ritualists...looking for deliverance with their feeble left hands while their right hands still hold tenaciously to their hellish trades?
IS WRITTEN: TO WHOM YOU YIELD YOURSELF TO OBEY, YOU ARE A SLAVE.
Re: Prophet Who Allegedly Specializes In Annointing Private Parts Of Women Arrested by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 26, 2013
one wonders how many women that pastor has fvcked in his lifetime.
Re: Prophet Who Allegedly Specializes In Annointing Private Parts Of Women Arrested by Bigsteveg(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
Time to visit my babe wey dey attend dat church 4 abuja and ask sum questions angry angry angry
Re: Prophet Who Allegedly Specializes In Annointing Private Parts Of Women Arrested by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hehehehhehe like seriously.lmao.this is fvking funny.this holy s3x is freaking funny and to top it all,the victims pay.i have been seeing stewpeedity,but this one is world class gringrin
Re: Prophet Who Allegedly Specializes In Annointing Private Parts Of Women Arrested by SjMbula(m): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
passionate88:
Everytime d girls no dey knw wetin come ova dm, na dia new excuse b that just like we re on top of d situation wey Police like
���������
Re: Prophet Who Allegedly Specializes In Annointing Private Parts Of Women Arrested by Jabioro: 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Brainless girl met with dubious pastor ,all join to defrauded the solution seekers and religious pretenders were at hand to the needful..Very disgusted matter..I am piss off...Jare!

(1) (Reply)

Accident Along Mbiama-yenagoa Road This Morning / Watch Video: Shongo On Fire 'when The Network Of Your Jazz Man Fails' / A Man With Coffin Trying To Kill His Girlfriend For Money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.