Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Wife Stabs Husband To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Stabs Husband To Death (1261 Views)

Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates / 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure / Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Stabs Husband To Death by Truequest(m): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2008
A housewife, Mrs. Ganiyat Salami, 27, residing at 146, Ipaja Road, Agege, Lagos, has stabbed her husband, Mr. Afeez Salami, to death over disagreement on feeding allowance. P.M.News investigations revealed that the deceased was stabbed to death by the wife during a scuffle which arose over disagreement in the feeding allowance provided by the man.“It all happened on Thursday afternoon when my husband refused to give me the amount he was supposed to give me for our feeding allowance. He fought with me and injured me. Then, I used a bottle to fight him back. I did not know that he was seriously wounded. I did not mean to kill him,” the wife who is now being detained at a cell at the State Criminal Investigations Department (SCID) told P.M.News.

Police sources told P.M.News that the deceased, a bus conductor, was hit in the head with a bottle by his wife who was outraged by the meagre feeding allowance.

Mrs. Salami who had three children for the deceased is to be charged for murder soon, a police source told P.M.News.Adebisi Oyebade.

http://thepmnews.com/2008/06/10/wife-stabs-husband-to-death
Re: Wife Stabs Husband To Death by Truequest(m): 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2008
I think it is time we start to campaign against violence against men.
Re: Wife Stabs Husband To Death by Truequest(m): 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2008
Hi Seun I tried locating crime section without success please may you can move it
Re: Wife Stabs Husband To Death by finguy(m): 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2008
those -girls in the dating thread need see this story ooo. i tried convincing them without success that love is not all that is needed to get married, you need feed the wife if not, ??your story go show next on crime section here.
Re: Wife Stabs Husband To Death by darfur(m): 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2008
another negative consequence of extreme poverty angry
Re: Wife Stabs Husband To Death by superman(m): 6:06am On Jun 13, 2008
in any case this is simply unaccetable!
Re: Wife Stabs Husband To Death by nesochi: 12:38am On Sep 24, 2011
cry cry
Re: Wife Stabs Husband To Death by BootyOnMe: 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2011
I guess one matter is solved?
No more domestic violence between them for sure. cheesy
One don quench.

Poor children.

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Connection - Prostitution & Human trafficking / Parents Sell 11-year-old Daughter To A 76-year-old Man For Sex / Man Caught Having Sex With 6 Year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.