Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,995 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Hit And Run Vehicle Kills Middle-Aged Man At Onipanu Bus Stop - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hit And Run Vehicle Kills Middle-Aged Man At Onipanu Bus Stop (12118 Views)

Mad Man At Lagos State Secretariat Alausa Demanding To See Ambode(photos) / Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland / Graphic Photos: Train Crushes Middle Aged Man At Agege Railway Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hit And Run Vehicle Kills Middle-Aged Man At Onipanu Bus Stop by tremzy07(f): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
shocked OMG I cant believe this. Drove past that spot and actually witnessed this, was just some minutes behind the culprit and saw the whole shouting and resusitation effort, by the side of the road...thought the driver who did it would have parked in front and come back to pick him upcry And from what i saw, the man just jumped on the road and crossed, not minding that bus drivers parked half harzardly on that road and that most cars were driving really fastcry
Re: Hit And Run Vehicle Kills Middle-Aged Man At Onipanu Bus Stop by 2ndChance: 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
tremzy07: shocked OMG I cant believe this. Drove past that spot and actually witnessed this, was just some minutes behind the culprit and saw the whole shouting and resusitation effort, by the side of the road...thought the driver who did it would have parked in front and come back to pick him upcry And from what i saw, the man just jumped on the road and crossed, not minding that bus drivers parked half harzardly on that road and that most cars were driving really fastcry
Haphazardly
Re: Hit And Run Vehicle Kills Middle-Aged Man At Onipanu Bus Stop by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
ceejay80s:
Guy silence ,hoodlums at 10:30pm at onipanu bridge? I live near that area

Read the post you just quoted, then reply accordingly.
Re: Hit And Run Vehicle Kills Middle-Aged Man At Onipanu Bus Stop by kolexy(m): 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
jagabanban:

Oga Damojo,

That bridge has lighting. In fact, the entire Ikorodu Road is lit at night all the way to Mile 12. There was barricade at that particular spot (and several other spots on the Road) but people tore it down.

If the guy got robbed on the bridge as you implied, he "may" still have his life.

I am not apportioning blame to anyone here. However, whatever decision we take in life has risks. I guess he took the risk that led to his demise.

RIP to him anyways.

I think there are private security guards in all the bridges.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand / FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol / INEC Takes Final Decision On Anambra Guber Election Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.