Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,141 members, 7,856,574 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun (55330 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
Mr Aboki: Ese'.. You don price bad market.

Nobody ever wins against a pastor. NEVER!

Reason being they have immunity. The pastor will simply confess, pray for forgiveness and say that he slipped and he has repented and iss now full of new anointing. You on the other hand will be called the hoe that made pastor sin .

church business is better than politics. A politician sins and gets punished... A preacher sins and God forgives him like nothing happened.

Pastor wins, Victim looses.. That's just the way it is..

Smh***
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by chizel: 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
Cheap prostitute looking for cheap fame,yes the pastor has sinned against God,but what I don't understand is this girls actions about the whole thing,if her having sex with the pastor was not her pre-planned way of seeking for fame then tell me what is it,instead of the bitch seeking the face of God for forgiveness,she's hear washing her debased character in the public.what is she being auditioned for?oh Gosh,Nigeria is just filled up with prostitutes who thinks that the only way to be popular is to have sex with someone higher up there in the society and then turn back to us it to get people's sympathy thereby attaining fame.thank God you said the man didn't force,you did it the force tym and ur conscience didn't prick u and u continued like u said for the whole week,were you living with the so called pastor in the hotel or was he dragging you to the hotel every day.be reall and stop acting you cheap slut
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Tolustar(m): 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
she neva sabi rap wella....Ese get back to studio jare
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Built2last: 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
Those of you devicing to make us forget the need for truth should know that we shall patiently wait for the truth.
Did he do it with her or not. Its not our business how she lives her life or is she the first to go for auditions. This is a calculated attempt to make us focus on Ese. no, we await the response to the accusation

7 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by leksgcfr(m): 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
God punish devil.
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by baby124: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
This does not change the fact that a "pastor" committed adultery, and abused his position. undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by TheRealMrStan(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
[size=13pt]Obviously she's always wanted fame and stardom..and now she's actually gotten it through a sex scandal.

Read:[/size]
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by ceejay80s(m): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
baby_123: This does not change the fact that a "pastor" committed adultery, and abused his position. undecided undecided undecided
olodo, na furnication
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by muzeze77: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
If she claimed to have slept with the pastor then let's investigate the claim, the reality is most women don't lie about this type of things, lets encourage other women to come out, No woman is a hoe, As far as one man has passed that "toll booth" , you have become second hand because there is no NEPA meter to measure the number of men that have passed through, so whether one or 1 million men its all the same. She is a strong lady as far as I am concerned, and most people in this forum will never in their life time be able to have the guts to walk onto a stage to sing

6 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by OlowoB(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
Mr Aboki: Ese'.. You don price bad market.

Reason being they have immunity. The pastor will simply confess, pray for forgiveness and say that he slipped and he has repented and iss now full of new anointing. You on the other hand will be called the hoe that made pastor sin .

church business is better than politics. A politician sins and gets punished... A preacher sins and God forgives him like nothing happened.

. After reading all u wrote over and over again, I think you do have a point

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by thehomer: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
This is amazing. Because she had the guts to challenge some self proclaimed man of God, she now has to be trashed and insulted? Those hurling these insults should realize that abusing her doesn't negate the accusations. Neither does it justify this Abiodun's serial adultery.

Rather than insulting someone who has opened our eyes to the hypocrisy of this particular pastor, why not ask the pastor to explain these accusations against him?

10 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by seangy4konji: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
I will like to fukk d slutt also but na free I want ooo...hoeloshhi
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
seangy4konji: I will like to fukk d slutt also but na free I want ooo...hoeloshhi

Open your own church then tongue.

4 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by BarryX(m): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
ItsModella: Big fail!!
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by seangy4konji: 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
Did u go to school at all?do u know what abuse means?
thehomer: This is amazing. Because she had the guts to challenge some self proclaimed man of God, she now has to be trashed and insulted? Those hurling these insults should realize that abusing her doesn't negate the accusations. Neither does it justify this Abiodun's serial adultery.

Rather than insulting someone who has opened our eyes to the hypocrisy of this particular pastor, why not ask the pastor to explain these accusations against him?
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by seangy4konji: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
I am resuming church september.need to get my mojo back
Richfella:

Open your own church then tongue.
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Built2last: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
seangy4konji: I will like to fukk d slutt also but na free I want ooo...hoeloshhi

start with your mum first, when you are done take on your sisters...what has she done to deserve your insult

6 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by abrakhigbe: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
Your level of reasoning is very low my dear
, what about the pastor that used his influence over the girl to bed her, if Ese was your sister or daughter will you write this?
chizel: Cheap prostitute looking for cheap fame,yes the pastor has sinned against God,but what I don't understand is this girls actions about the whole thing,if her having sex with the pastor was not her pre-planned way of seeking for fame then tell me what is it,instead of the bitch seeking the face of God for forgiveness,she's hear washing her debased character in the public.what is she being auditioned for?oh Gosh,Nigeria is just filled up with prostitutes who thinks that the only way to be popular is to have sex with someone higher up there in the society and then turn back to us it to get people's sympathy thereby attaining fame.thank God you said the man didn't force,you did it the force tym and ur conscience didn't prick u and u continued like u said for the whole week,were you living with the so called pastor in the hotel or was he dragging you to the hotel every day.be reall and stop acting you cheap slut

4 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by crackhaus: 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
Oh well Oh well... What's done is done

I have a dream that one day God will cease being used as an excuse for the hypocrisy and holier-than-thou attitude of his 'supposed' saints. Daz all!

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by demmy55(m): 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
ceejay80s: olodo, na furnication
Olodo rabata, na adultery. The pastor is married.

7 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by ajanaku2(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
If actually she claims to have fuccked the Pastor, She should tell the whole World the specifications of the Guy's John Thomas...like the colour, length when turgidly erect and otherwise, curvature, presence of any birthmark and spots, the size and shape (Oval or circular) of the balls...then a committee would be set up headed by a "Man of God" of unquestionable repute to verify the veracity or mendacity of her claim...

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Tedpgrass: 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
Dramarama!!!!

As these are allegations, what proof has she provided to substantiate her claims
Till then, she's only making noise!!!

The true victims here, if her allegations are true, remain primarily,....the pastor's wife... if married and his flock and assembly of Christians who look upto him as a mentor.

I get amused when Nija girls try to imitate attitudes of a different society..... simply states the degree of delusion they live in.
Too much TV!! IMHO

I don't condone the prevalent Nija societal attitude that stigmatizes the "other" woman in a consensual adulterous setting, absolving the man in question of all blame...... afterall, it takes 2 to tango!!!

However, that's the way it is.
In Rome, you do as the Romans do... no be so??

So let every girl out there chasing 'Aristo' or equivalent and hoping to do a "Kim Kardashian tell all" movie...... the joke is on you!!!

Keep ur legs closed, drink u na garri, praying for better days with ur integrity intact.

You can't do the above.....

Chop and clean mouth and stop exposing gross silliness!!!

6 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by isaiahethan: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
I need to see Ese,pls Ese get intouch lets share feelings cool
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Tayeni(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Reason being they have immunity.

na lie. Who talk am. Politicians don't get punished here. Same as pastors. Politicians get immunity clause......pastors too get immunity clause aka "make una no touch my anointed". she don price bad market.
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Tayeni(m): 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
Olodo! Na adultery
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Ifyann: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
Before u insult people make sure u're right, it's adultery because the man is married. By the way, that is not the spelling of fornication. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Deschil: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
I totally agree with you!!! Imagine the comments about her wanting fame and all! Which sensible babe will publicly say she slept with a married man for FAME? Every female especially a Nigerian female knows that such a story is a permanent dent on her image yet this lady dared to come out! I have so much respect for her (not her lifestyle) but I respect the guts and conscience she has. Her only issue with the Pastor seems to be the fact that after their sin he continued UNABASHED ministering the "word of God" while she-an ordinary member was consumed with guilt. At least SHE knows that God cannot be mocked..."Pastor" Biodun is yet to know that yet he leads a large church. Shame on him and his type!
muzeze77: If she claimed to have slept with the pastor then let's investigate the claim, the reality is most women don't lie about this type of things, lets encourage other women to come out, No woman is a hoe, As far as one man has passed that "toll booth" , you have become second hand because there is no NEPA meter to measure the number of men that have passed through, so whether one or 1 million men its all the same. She is a strong lady as far as I am concerned, and most people in this forum will never in their life time be able to have the guts to walk onto a stage to sing

4 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by MAYOWAAK: 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
Future Nollywood Adaptations COZA Scandal

1. Ese and the Serpent
2. Abuja Levels of Grace
3. The Coming of the Man of God
4. Touch My Anointed Here!
5. The Pastoral Care Unit
6. "Coza!" She wrote.
7. The Laps of Apostles
8. The Big Bang Theory (the non-comedic version)
9. Thy Rod and Thy Staff.
10."Sitting on the Laps of Grace"
11.A new level of Sexxxual Grace

19 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Deschil: 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
What do YOU know about abuse
seangy4konji: Did u go to school at all?do u know what abuse means?
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2013
If i hear pastor! ...that he-goat shuld be hung by d blokos!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / 7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. / Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.