Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,005 members, 7,863,633 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School (7877 Views)

Buhari Wins Borno To Consolidate Victory / Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units / 2,000 Civilians Flee Borno To Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by Kingspin(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
This people need the policy more than anything..They lack education thats why we have the kind of situation over there.. Education is the only reform the north need to reduce the problems in that zone.

1 Like

Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
So how is accountability coming into this? Suppose one million children are taking off the street and the government says its ten million and pocket the balance incentive. How do we know? Another looting technique.

1 Like

Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
Oh oh
Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by rhazur(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
Chai....dis suya work for lagos i no kuku ma pay me before. Make i go meet am for fashola collect moni say i won deport am go my state,den make i go collect am for anoda moni say i send am my pikin go skool. Na double double i be dat o
Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
This is the greatest and the best path from Bauchi state government.

Malala struggle for female education and movement for educating children in the islamic communities has taken it stand in Northern Nigeria. It is a clear fact this islamic terrorist are scared of pen. They hate enlightenment and the power of book......this is the greatest reason they are moving in dark barbaric cave and cattle's rearer age.

This will encourage other parents to give their children proper education. There will be less illiterates in the future and I think this will reduce violence in Northern part of Nigeria.
Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by adtiezy1(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
make my parent quick relocate to borno oh time to receive salary grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cool cool
Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by Jaywilzee(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
Seee fast way of makin moni.....yung shal grow motors come cari me and caro go borno sharp sharp..
Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by Branzy(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
lorretta u: Oh oh
how can i comment please
Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by Okijajuju1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
BREAKING NEWS:: The fuckery in Borno State has increased since this news..

TO UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES: Please go and adopt as many children as you can find and send them to school in Borno..

#They get an Education Free of Charge... You get paid.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by Branzy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
how can i comment please
how can i comment please
Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by ichommy(m): 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
highlandre: Any policy to get the kids off the street is okay by me.
Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by Freiburger(m): 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
Okija_juju: Heheheheheheeee

#Rochas is paying Children to go to school..

#Borno is Paying parents who send their kids to school.. grin

Ebere, Chukwuma! Chikodi!! Nnenna!! Amaka! Obianuju! Callister!! Janet!! Anayo!! Oya pack all ya property!

We are moving from Imo State to Borno State!! I knew that having so many children would yeild me profit one day... grin

Dont tell me someday its not all about competition. grin
Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by Oguieke(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
moscobabs: Good thing from Boko Haram state.....other States must emulate this
emulate kee
Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by PStacks(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
Can you Imagine? cheesy grin

Africa is backward in Time.

Nigerian backwardness is not even quivalent..
Paying parents to have their kids in school, I trust myself, if I'm the student, I won't go to that school until dem pay me too to better my life..

Thank God Awolowo offered free education to my Parents instead of Paying My Parents Parent for sending my parents to school.

The North is 100 years Behind the South East and South South, while they are inturn 100 years behind the South West..

Thank God I'm a South/Westerner. Thank God I'm a Progressive.

Education illuminates the Soul..

Without Education, the Mind and soul is Dark. Even Educated people are still wicked not to talk of a dark soul that has never seen one form of light or the other... Boko Haram is small.
Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
REMMEI:

smfh!..slowpoke mofo tryna manipulate my words and spitting off topic..it's so obvious you've been through school but you aren't educated..only if your siblings know you will be this wasted..low life as you end up the in casket casted..

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I cant laff in derision to see how that has caused you a psychological disorder...

All I can do at this moment is to pray for you...

Heavenly Father, I pray that you should please in your infinite mercies attend to REMMEI's issues and make him smile once more...

Amen!

But while we await the actualization of the prayer, still ShakingMyHead for you.

BTW, do you really mean the FOCUS in your signature or you just did the copy paste thing?
Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by ignis: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
highlandre: Any policy to get the kids off the street is okay by me.
Is this policy not part of it?
Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by anuoro: 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
9ce one sir
Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
Gboliwe: Imagine! The students go to school free of charge on fg expense, then the parents are also paid! Can you imagine?! I also live in the same state but I am from Delta state, to go to school, I pay my way through, my parents see to this. Yet we are both Nigerian students. Too much injustice
Bros the topic didn't say anything like FG sponsoring or given dem free education,this is state goverment saying it. However,am from Delta State too let hold our governor responsible for nt awarding free education in our State n stop this ur injustice of a thing.
Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by PassingShot(m): 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
Gboliwe: Imagine! The students go to school free of charge on fg expense, then the parents are also paid! Can you imagine?! I also live in the same state but I am from Delta state, to go to school, I pay my way through, my parents see to this. Yet we are both Nigerian students. Too much injustice

Do you know that we as humans are not equally privileged? The earlier you understand this the better for you.
We Nigerians are fond of dicrediting every effort that we seem not to agree with. I think what the government is doing is right. Well done Governor!
Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
Someone says it's a business opportunity. grin

Seriously though, it's a good initiative (on paper) my only worry is whether the government has adequate data on the bona fide indigenes of Borno state who actually qualify for this incentive payment.

I also hope they have carefully considered the financial impact of this policy, so as to prevent the starvation of funds for other important projects and programmes.

Well, at least someone is even thinking of solutions.
Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by Vanityupnvanity(m): 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
Good idea if well implemented. Kudos to kashim shetima for hard work and ressilience. Your excellency sir, you have to supervise the programme very well cos cheaters does their work any time they feel like doing it.
Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by gnorvan(m): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2013

Mr man. Go back nd tell Emmanuael to do same. Its a welcome development
Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by mu2sa2: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
where is the injustice here? Borno state is using its resources to reorganize its educational system and u're bringing in delta state.These children come from poor families and kudos should go to Borno state government for this scholarship scheme. This laudable scheme ought to be in place in every state.

1 Like

Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by emmabest2000(m): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
Interesting
Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by Freiburger(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
That is why God is giving some breath so that your kids dont pass through what you passed through. grin
Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by ayobase(m): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
They need to be pushed to school with all encouragements....liabilty should be minimized!
Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by Freiburger(m): 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
ayobase: They need to be pushed to school with all encouragements....liabilty should be minimized!
go n sit down somewhere, there was no one there to encourage you, that is the reason why a statement like this will come outta you. undecided
Re: Borno To Pay Parents Who Send Their Children To School by Freiburger(m): 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
ayobase: They need to be pushed to school with all encouragements....liabilty should be minimized!
Go n sit down somewhere, there was no one there to encourage you, that is the reason why a statement like this will come outta you. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha / El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator / Fulanization Of Benue State Completed. Region Conquered (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.