Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator (7851 Views)

Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son / Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School / Open Letter To Peter Obi By A Kaduna Indigene Who Served In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by divineappo(m): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
SEN. UBA SANI vs BELLO EL-RUFAI
(Chair vs Table Discussion)
Senator UBA Sani represents Kaduna Central senatorial district of Kaduna State at the National Assembly

This is What Happens when you appoint the Son of a Sitting Governor as your Senior Legislative Aide

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by helinues: 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
So?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by Officialgarri: 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
I see nothing wrong with this picture.

I only see a confident young man discussing with another superior officer who also shares personal relationship.

While you are here crying, his confidence would boost him to the position where he would be the one sitting and another person will take orders from him

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by ambu2: 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
Looks like a Photoshop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
I don't see anything wrong here.. A senior legislative aide should be your best friend. Someone you can trust.

I don't see why a person I trust cant sit like that in my office

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by plaindealer: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
This is dumbest thread ever..

Get a job.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by Dreal1247: 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
You are complaining about people who play like age mates and are always happy doing so. Pity, sooooooty

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
It's obvious the Senator had quite a number of visitors in his office. He was addressing them all at once, as if delivering a speech.

What you see here is that the senior legislative aide was the one coordinating the "event" and so needed to not turn his back against the audience. So, he had to lean against the desk. At a point, he felt tired and had to even rest further on the table...or sit on it...as you can see in the picture...while still paying rapt attention to the senator's address.

At the end of the speech, I'm sure the aide stood up and said .. "please let's give the distinguished a very resounding round of applause for that electrifying speech"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by sleekdot(m): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
Should he sit under the table instead?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by realstars: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
Lack of proper training. No respect, abi is that the way he behave with him dad?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by comradewanle(m): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
Some people will just open a thread because the are jobless. This should show you the kind of cordial relationship between them. Pls find something reasonable to do.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by wwwihy: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
DUMB THREAD... by People who just lost election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by Kestolove(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
So wia do u expect him to seat? On his head?
Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by healthserve(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
Officialgarri:

I only see a confident young man discussing with another superior officer who also shares personal relationship.

While you are here crying, his confidence would boost him to the position where he would be the one sitting and another person will take orders from him

No sentiments. You spoke well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by FatherBona: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
Useless thread from a clueless poster
Visit yaba left

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
Officialgarri:

Me sef no understand ooo undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by YorubaPrince: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
IPOB pig thread... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by RTSC: 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
lol
Look at all the clowns that commented.

All of them have a history of being unpatriotic APC sycophants.
The Nigeria of their dreams is a Nigeria of madness where undeserving APC strongmen like yahaya bello win elections by hook or crook.

That boy sitting on the table of a senator in an official meeting is one of the many signs that el rufai have turned himself into a strong man and a god to be worshipped.

Even his useless son with his extravagant lifestyle is now in it too.

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by tillaman(m): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
There’s nothing wrong with that, depends on their personal relationship, it might even be a casual discuss

1 Like

Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by edoairways: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
realstars:
Lack of proper training. No respect, abi is that the way he behave with him dad?
[/s]
Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by abkrgumel(m): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
we need to discard our old respect legacy
I see nothing wrong here as long he's doing his job well
Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by nikiu(f): 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
URGENT opening for dispatch riders for our client.

Candidate MUST have a valid Rider's Permit and reside at Ikoton (Lagos) or environ.

Salary is 40k with HMO & Pension.

If qualified send cv to: maryann@eoutsource.net
Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by rexchazy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
When his father placed the senator there. See his mangoro head
Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by allthingsgood: 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
What's d big deal here
Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by Sirjamo: 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
Maybe the boy could have sit on the senator's head instead. Thrash post!!!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by JonDon12: 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
Him Papa Na future president na.

Please vote Nasser El-Rufai For President 2023.

Dont vote for chicken Rat AD/AG Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by DIKEnaWAR: 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
What is wrong with where he is sitting? Na for window he for siddon, before?

You people have been abused and dehumanised for too long that you see people who have self respect as proud, arrogant and disrespectful. That's why in the office they pay you people 15k, you are the driver, coffee maker, janitor, baby sitter, and shoemaker for your bosses. You reduced yourselves to trashcan for your bosses to dump their trash on. You don't have respect for yourselves and expect to be treated better.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by iluvdonjazzy: 11:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
The Senate is his boy.
Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by spafu(m): 1:59am On Nov 19, 2019
Ok
Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by truthfulparrot(m): 3:07am On Nov 19, 2019
There is nothing wrong with this picture. I can relate to it.
I had very cordial relationship with my ED when I was in the banking sector that I will sit on his chair working on his desktop while He sits on the table.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator by ayanbaba2(m): 3:23am On Nov 19, 2019
op!

you better change your "seats" to "sits".

thanks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Kinsmen Laud Gov. Bello's Loyalty, Urge Him To Run 2023 / Court Extends Order Stopping Buhari, NBC From Shutting Down 53 Stations / President Buhari In Bilateral Meetings With Irish President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.