Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Miners And Solid Mineral Enthusiasts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Miners And Solid Mineral Enthusiasts (1065 Views)

Nigeria Top Solid Mineral Buyers / Where To Buy Bitcoins, Selling Perfect Money, Neteller And Solid Trustpay / Nigeria Solid Mineral And Gemstones Dealers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miners And Solid Mineral Enthusiasts by prologue: 6:23am On Aug 26, 2013
This forum seems to have miners and the dearth of information in the industry makes it difficult to others to benefit.
Haven seen what specialty discussion has benefited other sectors, it is important we do same here.
Welcome on board. Mineral students, miners, engineers, environmentalists, investors are all welcomed. You can ask questions here.

1 Like

Re: Miners And Solid Mineral Enthusiasts by Samotobor1(m): 6:33am On Aug 26, 2013
Ok..
Re: Miners And Solid Mineral Enthusiasts by Timi1990(m): 6:59am On Aug 26, 2013
@op. Pls do u have an idea of how to get licence b4 u start operating a mine in naija .
Re: Miners And Solid Mineral Enthusiasts by prologue: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2013
@samotobor, u are welcome
@timi, yea. Am heading to site now. When am back, u get the info. Have u gotten a site already? What mineral(s) are u looking at? Do you have the coordinates of the said site? Plz, reply, so I know what to answer.
Am presently mining crystal quartz. Will update the house.
Thank you
Re: Miners And Solid Mineral Enthusiasts by Timi1990(m): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2013
@op yes. Have been to the site b4 , its an area in ifelodun LGA in kwara state. It Marble minning nd the quantity is large. Have started little paper work bt need more suggestion on how d minning sector works nd how to get licence for minning. I'll be glad to hear from you soon
Re: Miners And Solid Mineral Enthusiasts by tmanuelle(m): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
Timi1990: @op yes. Have been to the site b4 , its an area in ifelodun LGA in kwara state. It Marble minning nd the quantity is large. Have started little paper work bt need more suggestion on how d minning sector works nd how to get licence for minning. I'll be glad to hear from you soon
@Timi1990
Drop ur email addy hre, lemme email som pdfs files 2u.
I studied Mining Engineering B.Eng., Mining Geophysics M.Tech.
Re: Miners And Solid Mineral Enthusiasts by andico34: 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
pls also send pdf files to me...we have some sites in taraba.......andylandinvestments@gmail.com....thanks a lot
Re: Miners And Solid Mineral Enthusiasts by prologue: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
Nice one@ tmanuelle. You can share for the benefit of others.
@timi, well, the procedures are quite easy.
First, u have to get the coordinates of the place. A geologist can do that for you with a gps device and send it to the mining cadastral office at Abuja, to ascertain if the said site had no previous lease application on the said site.
Then you can fully begin the process if it free, so you don't waste your time, energy and money.
Other info will be related to the house on the full process of acquiring a mining lease.
Re: Miners And Solid Mineral Enthusiasts by Edcene2010(m): 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
[quote author=prologue]Nice one@ tmanuelle. You can share for the benefit of others.
@timi, well, the procedures are quite easy.
First, u have to get the coordinates of the place. A geologist can do that for you with a gps device and send it to the mining cadastral office at Abuja, to ascertain if the said site had no previous lease application on the said site.
Then you can fully begin the process if it free, so you don't waste your time, energy and money.
Other info will be related to the house on it
Nice forum for miners, I am also a geologist and I have been practising for 5years now; u cn contact me for any type of industrial minerals. Also if u hv a contract it can be financed by my people once it is genuine. 08060194872
Re: Miners And Solid Mineral Enthusiasts by Edcene2010(m): 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
my email : edcene2010@gmail.com
Re: Miners And Solid Mineral Enthusiasts by Timi1990(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
prologue: This forum seems to have miners and the dearth of information in the industry makes it difficult to others to benefit.
Haven seen what specialty discussion has benefited other sectors, it is important we do same here.
Welcome on board. Mineral students, miners, engineers, environmentalists, investors are all welcomed. You can ask questions here.
. Thanks sir, here is my email id. Timistone766@gmail.com
Re: Miners And Solid Mineral Enthusiasts by GiggsTk(m): 10:50am On Aug 27, 2013
A nice thread for miners, as we will be able to learn more by sharing our experiences and available opportunities. thumbs up to the OP.
Re: Miners And Solid Mineral Enthusiasts by GiggsTk(m): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2013
Although I am still a student, I will be very appreciative of all useful informations. olugiggs12 at gmail dot com
Re: Miners And Solid Mineral Enthusiasts by Samotobor1(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ol
Re: Miners And Solid Mineral Enthusiasts by prologue: 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
Goodday miners. Sorry for the late update. WorK related. I will be doing some expose' soonest, Starting with crystal quartz. Stay tuned.
Re: Miners And Solid Mineral Enthusiasts by GiggsTk(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
I am hanging on and listening
Re: Miners And Solid Mineral Enthusiasts by Priceworth123: 6:11am On Sep 08, 2013
prologue: Goodday miners. Sorry for the late update. WorK related. I will be doing some expose' soonest, Starting with crystal quartz. Stay tuned.

Can you send me your mail

(1) (Reply)

How To Print And Resell Fast Sellable Gsm Recharge Vouchers. / Which Business Can A Student Start With 10k That Is Less Time Consuming / I Need Customized Jersey Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.