Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Gospel Choriste,Musicians,and instumentalist; Let's Meet Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel Choriste,Musicians,and instumentalist; Let's Meet Here (486 Views)

Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) / Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Choriste,Musicians,and instumentalist; Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 26, 2013
I am sorry to post this here but i want to believe this is the only place we can share ideas,events and others

Topic to discuss
1.how has ministering been?....
2:how does it feel when you know you are been seduced by opposite sex because of what you can do
3:How does it feel to go minister in a far distance and you are been giving little amount of money
4.How does it feel to be used by the holy spirit.
5:who is your mentor.
6:what are your aspiritions
7: invite people to your next program
Re: Gospel Choriste,Musicians,and instumentalist; Let's Meet Here by Debeloved87(m): 8:21am On Aug 26, 2013
Nice one...my first ministration, no cash..i luv don moen music,michael smith and i keep wondering how am stil going to take my nigerian audiences by surprise...wel stil on d pedal.
Re: Gospel Choriste,Musicians,and instumentalist; Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2013
Debeloved87: Nice one...my first ministration, no cash..i luv don moen music,michael smith and i keep wondering how am stil going to take my nigerian audiences by surprise...wel stil on d pedal.

i pray God give u d help need to take Nigerian audiences by surprise
Re: Gospel Choriste,Musicians,and instumentalist; Let's Meet Here by Debeloved87(m): 10:16am On Aug 26, 2013
Divepen:

Re: Gospel Choriste,Musicians,and instumentalist; Let's Meet Here by Debeloved87(m): 10:16am On Aug 26, 2013
Divepen:

amen thanks..right now am trying to work something out with kore..i pray all goes well
Re: Gospel Choriste,Musicians,and instumentalist; Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
Debeloved87: amen thanks..right now am trying to work something out with kore..i pray all goes well
My oga na u oo...
It an honour to meet u sir
Re: Gospel Choriste,Musicians,and instumentalist; Let's Meet Here by Debeloved87(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
Divepen:
My oga na u oo...
It an honour to meet u sir
na God be oga o..its an honour 2meet u too.

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Friday, September 13th / The Real Truth About Tithing / Is Betting A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.