Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next (18595 Views)

Test Your IQ With This Brain Teaser / Test Your IQ / My Current Mood In One Word: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
lana_Vello:
r u asking if 9992 truly equals 998001 or you are asking how to make it equal?
How to make it equal
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Deiok(m): 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
Numero uuuno: Lana vello,pls explain how the answer is MAILBOX,thanks

lana_Vello:
wen u rmove 1 letter frm ya mailbox,it remains d same,even wen u rmove d 2nd letter in it,it remains d same.rmove all d letters in it&ya mailbox stil remains d same.
MAILBOX has 7 letas
Its not still clear you said you are a "word" and not an object.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Numerouuuno: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
Using word,instead of object is where the problem arose.
i understand lana vello points now.

1 Like

Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
Deiok:
Its nt stil clear,u r a "word"& nt an object.
mailbox is both an object nd word
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Deiok(m): 6:56am On Sep 13, 2013
^^^^

lana_Vello: i'm a 7-letter word dat remains d same if u remove d 1st letter in me.
if u remove 2 letters frm it,it remains d same
if u remove 3 letters frm it,it remains d same
Even if u remove all d letters frm it,it still remain d same. wat is IT??!
But you only said you're a WORD.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 7:16am On Sep 13, 2013
denniece1: How do you make 9992 = 998001 true?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 10:31am On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=denniece1][/quote]
hmmn,m nt too gud @arithmetic so i'd jez giv a silly ans:
you add d 1 to d 8 to get ya third 9(999). then you write the number of 0's which is 2(9992). lol,crap rit?

1 Like

Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2013
Deiok: ^^^^

But you only said you're a WORD.
so you're saying mailbox is not an object
here's wah happened,u got carried away wit 'letter' as an alphabet en forgot dah d word has anoda meaning.:/
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2013
lana_Vello:
hmmn,m nt too gud @arithmetic so i'd jez giv a silly ans:
you add d 1 to d 8 to get ya third 9(999). then you write the number of 0's which is 2(9992). lol,crap rit?
lol...change d 2 to superscript...i.e it bcoms 999^2 which is=998001
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
denniece1:
lol...change d 2 to superscript...i.e it bcoms 999^2 which is=998001
wow,quite smart
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
which one comes first;christmas or new year?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
New year
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
denniece1: New year
yea,right

a plane crashed btw nigeria and ghana,where would the survivors be buried?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
lana_Vello:
yea,right

a plane crashed btw nigeria and ghana,where would the survivors be buried?
Lol...survivors can't be buried since they didn't die
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
denniece1:
Lol...survivors can't be buried since they didn't die
;Dright!
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
There is a guy. One day he flipped three times and had three
heads!! But the guy himself had only one head still. HOW?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
denniece1: There is a guy. One day he flipped three times and had three
heads!! But the guy himself had only one head still. HOW?
d guy dat flipped his hands&d1 wit one head r 2 diff guys
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
lana_Vello:
d guy dat flipped his hands&d1 wit one head r 2 diff guys
Nope...try again
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
it looked lyk he had 3 heads due to the speed in which he flipped.
wait,flipped azin backflip or to flip ya finger?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
lana_Vello: it looked lyk he had 3 heads due to the speed in which he flipped.
wait,flipped azin backflip or to flip ya finger?
Hahaha..figure out..its a brain teaser
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
he had 3 heads azin he had 3 new bosses/he got 3 bjgrin
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 2:24am On Sep 15, 2013
lana_Vello: he had 3 heads azin he had 3 new bosses/he got 3 bjgrin
It was a coin the guy flipped 3times and he got 3heads (HHH).
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2013
denniece1:
It was a coin the guy flipped 3times and he got 3heads (HHH).
aaaaaarghhhh,stupid me. lil wonder u won't tell me wah he flipped. datz d ans en i was meant to fig it out.......another onesmiley
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2013
If 7 maids with 7 mops clean 7 floors in 7 hours, then how
long does it take for 3 maids with 3 mops to clean 3 floors?

Happy sunday grin
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Deiok(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2013
I guess it 3 hours
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
each maid takes an hour so it'd be 3 hours in all
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2013
Both wrong...keep trying
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
There notin to try again sef,d ans is 7hrs
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
denniece1: There notin to try again sef,d ans is 7hrs
how?? the work is reduced hence time taken can't be the same
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
lana_Vello:
how?? the work is reduced hence time taken can't be the same

The work is not reduced...

4 d 7maids using 7hrs,--each uses a mop to clean a floor,therefore it took a maid 7hrs to clean a floor...it would still take 7hrs for 3maids with 3mops to clean 3floors cos each of d 3maids would still use 7hrs each.

1 Like

Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
aii,try this:
"the yolk of an egg is white" or "the yolk of an egg are white"
which is correct?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Deiok(m): 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2013
I dont want to hear you twist this one angry
"the yolk of an egg is white"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Describe An Nl Member In Just One Word / How Many Animals Do You See? / ╚►Team A Vs Team B ◄╝

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.