Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

"Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun (28996 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Bad Girl: SEE What Beverly Osu Is Doing In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
ghettodreamz: Kantan kantan le leyi nso lenu cry cry cry

A lai ni itiju meji cry cry
Speak ENGLISH next time, na public forum you dey, even OYIBO (WHITE) people dey here. You hear?
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by Guyman02: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
Big Brothel Africa. Diamond of Ashi joint. You were waiting for the money thinking that she doing it in public will make her win. Shege yaro!
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by condralbede(m): 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
lancey: He is f.ucking her right?! okay!!
Ssssssh...bro dat dude is a gay.
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by unmask: 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
you can all hate all you like.....but she is a gem....whether she is my sister or cousin or gf or mother she is still a gem.....probably you all should let us know the sins you commit in private and lets see if you have the locus standi to judge anyone

1 Like

Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by francescainnoce(f): 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
wished I saw at least an episode of the programme, but then I think the girl needs a better way of knowing her mistake, not by calling her names, not trying to support her in anyway, I don't even know in exact details, what she has done but then I do know that WE ARE NOT PERFECT........u know one thing about acclaimed fame is the inability to contend with its flaws..and the ability to be carried away with its fantacies
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by Acecube(m): 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
Why will Denrele of all people be choosing our representatives @ bba ?

INEC better starts conducting elections for individuals going for this show angry

Let us vote
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by Wadosky(m): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
beverly and this man abi girl called denrele is not fit for any society interms of morals.
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by dhariey: 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
Denrele tink say e go do hin own...#lailai

Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by dreu2fine(m): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
Mad man,go n Bleep her 2now
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by Kaymisola(f): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
Denrele Edun Trades Words With Haters Over Beverly Osu's Exit From #bbathechase http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/denrele-edun-trades-words-with-his.html
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by maxisfield(f): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
If dts her consolation prize..diaz no problem grin
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by dplomaticVal: 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2013
he's tryna pacify her
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by laplace19(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
Denrele,since she is a diamond why not engage or marry her. Fool that is deceiving himself
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by Emylexray(m): 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
Oboy! shocked the level of hatred oozing out from this thread can boil yam. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by ddjay: 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
grin grin yansh no pay

Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
....Maybe he meant 'ice cubes'. grin
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
spongeback: I love you Derenle ***throws g-string at him*** undecided
You know he would probably wear it, right?
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by Tininitanana(m): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
Chanchit: Why won't she be a diamond, wetin dey pain me be say you no fit chop ur own from her high libido pot cos you would even get more money from men than Bev' since you both sell same thing.
kai see mouth na who teach you how to talk like this come to think of this abeg na wetin u mean ? hahahahahaha.......can't stop laffin in Jju...........wicked mouth. u r funny buddy I swear.
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by adorable29(f): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
unmask: you can all hate all you like.....but she is a gem....whether she is my sister or cousin or gf or mother she is still a gem.....probably you all should let us know the sins you commit in private and lets see if you have the locus standi to judge anyone
lol! U want us to assume u я denrele abi! Nice try!
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by greatgeo(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
Derele don't even know what a diamond is coz if he does he won't make that kind of statement!
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
Tinini-tanana:
....BASCARD,IJOt..metamophosispalasiscosisiditomamalianafrcanusemurentus... abeg u dey manufacture words for ya house make I come so u can teach me how to manufacture word I wan toast one girl for ma village,I take God beg u. abegi u hia ko ?
go colect d form for lesson from wole soyinka..he's my boy
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
Chanchit: Why won't she be a diamond, wetin dey pain me be say you no fit chop ur own from her high libido pot cos you would even get more money from men than Bev' since you both sell same thing.
THE DO NT SELL THE SAME THING O
HER HOLE IS DIFFERENT FROM HIS HOLE
HER HOLE IS AN INPUT DEVICE HIS OWN A OUTPUT DEVICE
BEING USED BOTH AS AN INPUT AND AN OUTPUT DEVICE
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by lolaluv1(f): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
Beverly will do just fine....
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by zwalnanmak(m): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
ULSHERLAN: Why do I dislike dis negro so bad.? Attention seeking mofo
am sure I dislike her even far more than u think u can ever dislike her
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by swtme(f): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
I love her personality, she is fun 2 be with n she doesn't get on ppls face.Haters there is a transformer in ur neighborhood,so go n hug it!!!!

1 Like

Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by MrEjaNla: 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
iamswizz: He probably hasnt seen a diamond before,

A diamond is Priceless,

I'm sorry Beverly is NOT undecided

Monkey... A diamond iz not priceless... Just say u a brokeass and cant afford one.
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by OneOpinion: 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
all of u na sef no try

U see person wey use aluminium do attire and you dey expect a correct description of a precious stone from him.....
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2013
I dont understand why OSU think fvcking will make her win? what is in her mind? How on earth will a girl make herself a s3x-comfort lady publicly to men that doesn't care about her feelings?

She is a sex addict. But she shouldn't do that on tv. I wonder the kind of dirty family she came from. The mother fail totally as a woman and im sorry for the dad. Perhaps he is very busy looking for their daily bread.
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by rallymento(m): 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
condralbede: Ssssssh...bro dat dude is a gay.
that homosexual is a gay!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona / Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video / Boluwatife Balogun And Shola Ogudu: WizKid's Son & Baby Mama Stun In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.