Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

"Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun (28997 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Bad Girl: SEE What Beverly Osu Is Doing In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by Cahmegga: 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
Diamond? For showing her stupidity and bad manners on international tv? Diamond?! Guy, abeg, find good chair wif enuff cushion make u siddon put! Ur a joke! And ermm..na u remain to come out publicly and say ur gay o! We dey wait....
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by Dannylux: 1:05am On Aug 27, 2013
Ndi ara
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 27, 2013
Judge judge Beverly, when it is a pastor, don't judge, leave it to God. Wether you do am inside or outside, do na do, at least she was with one guy .

2 Likes

Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by Highdee201099yahoocom: 4:28am On Aug 27, 2013
Bev
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by leonard509(m): 5:46am On Aug 27, 2013
rallymento: that homosexual is a gay!
. .ssshhhh. .dat homosexual who's a gay is a male ass fvcker. .he suckz dikkk
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by networkrecharg: 7:20am On Aug 27, 2013
Pls is darele really gay
14yrs waiting him and accomplices.

priscaoge: BBA Over || Back to Reality || Work on Monday || ASUU Strike continues ||Boko Haram Still @Large || UrBank Accout still Empty||Denrenle still Gay...*mitchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by adamsumale(m): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2013
*Singing* "He wants her goody bag...na diamond dey her goody bag...ashawo thingz is her selling point"
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by THEAMAKA(f): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2013
Sweetlemon: Lol!

If Denrele, Charity or whoever really loves this girl, they should just STFU for now and allow her lay low for a while. The more they say things like this, the more they attract more criticisms to her.

Let her forget about men or fame for now and go back to school. By the time she's through, she would be able to get some sympathy from people and a new platform to sell herself better.

Why am I not surprised to find you here? Why are you so obsessed with Beverly? If you don't like her, vamoose!
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by tylesh(f): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2013
he still loves her
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by Natureboyfk(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2013
A standing ovation from my middle finger for dis 'Diamond'...pisses on diamond
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by Sweetlemon(f): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Why am I not surprised to find you here? Why are you so obsessed with Beverly? If you don't like her, vamoose!
THE AMAKA:

I actually love her more than you claim to. Try to read the comments I make about her and see that I'm really concerned about her.
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by timsarb: 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
Yomieluv: yeah,she is a diamond indeed.
a very cheap gal for dat matter.
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by enomakos(m): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
diamond for where?
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by Skenge98: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
This Bev of a girl is an insult among womenhood
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by Ebigbola(f): 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
Chanchit: Why won't she be a diamond, wetin dey pain me be say you no fit chop ur own from her high libido pot cos you would even get more money from men than Bev' since you both sell same thing.
. U be one of dee customer
Re: "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun by donem: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
She Ain't only Diamond but Gold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona / Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video / Boluwatife Balogun And Shola Ogudu: WizKid's Son & Baby Mama Stun In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.