Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners (21644 Views)

Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet / Worst Dress At 2014 MTV Video Music Awards / Best & Worst Dressed At The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Have Your Pick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
spongeback:
I guess someone loves Harry styles wink

Hell no. I hate one direction !!!
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by swhiss: 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
We need to see photos of lecturers and students smiling back to school jor!!...#smh
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
adaobi123:

Phew I thought I was the only one embarassed
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by nostimi4u(m): 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
bravo! justin Timberlak; i love ur song. Mirrows 4 eva
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by daisyella: 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
adaobi123:

Have u heard deir "what makes you beautiful" and "little things". Dose songs made me love dem
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by nostimi4u(m): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
bravo! justin timberlake; ur song Mirrow rocks!!
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by victorazy(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
Am happy Maclimore got d award but am not happy dat Daft Punk. "Get lucky" didn't fetch any award, I can't stop dancing dat song.
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by babihouse(m): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
To be frank female fashion is getting out of hand......na madness e dey go so!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by trent9002(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hi

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by Melebos: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
Jordan sparks ,luking all beautiful nd decently dressed :.but y is Rihannas video stay not the video of the year or @least she should v won an award,tht song is dope ;.
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by dammyklein(f): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
mehn this is serious ooh....its so disgusting for macklemore to WIN the best video cus that video is sick and the message it depict is trash(same love=gay)...this world is full of dirt my people....
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
I love selena gomez's outfit kiss she is so cute, I love riri's look kiss um is rita ora planning to sweep the floor with her dress !, ok miley I just don't get you... undecided
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
spongeback:
Phew I thought I was the only one embarassed

You're normal, don't worry. cool
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
daisyella:
Have u heard deir "what makes you beautiful" and "little things". Dose songs made me love dem

I live in country were it's played constantly on radios. My ears are ruined. cry cry
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by Johniky19(m): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
very nice night for the MTV show and celebrity,but this lady Gaga look soo prostitute that night.
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by Boll2010: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
Shout out to #BUSA BUS n #KENDRICKLAMAR ......I rep HIPHOP
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by Vansnickers: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
shymexx: Lil Kim needs to go sit her broke, old, tired and plastic ar.se where the sun don't shine.

Ashanti gatts 'em thick thighs there - me likey!

Bro, Lil Kim's ar.se is massive though! It's plastic but we can't deny how enormous it is.

Best ar.se of the night : (Lady Gaga)- Damn, her Ar.se shocked me. Someone has been doing her squats. I always assumed GaGa was a flat chic. I guess I was wrong. undecided

Worst ar.se of the night : (Miley Cyrus)- So disappointed with Miley's Ar.se. When I saw her twerking video, I thought she had a big Arse, but that performance at the Vmas proved me wrong. Damn, she's Sooo Flat. Get that lady to the Gym! She needs some squats in her life.
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by kunlesehan(m): 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
musb92@yahoo.co:
Check dis out

damn!
that scared the shit out of me.
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by picoba(m): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
Why not in Borno State? I mean headquarter of Boko haram
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by gameboy727(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
Chai, see costly rags people wore as clothes. Na wa ooo. Thumbs up to the Smith's family
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by ideyvexnow: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
Why do these American Ladies like to appear half naked all the time, in the name of wearing Designer clothes or appearing sexy?.

Must ladies be half naked all the time to be called sexy.

The painful thing is that guys like Justine Timberlake are always decently dressed but ladies like Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears can't wait to go naked on the streets.

No wonder why Rape is so high in India these days. Knowing that men are controlled by what they see, you ladies instead of dressing decently so as to be loved and respected, go about half naked in the name of fashion and get raped by men who can no longer control themselves.

I love modern dressing but I see any girl/lady who dresses like the ladies in the picture on the first page as tramps and a disgrace to the female folk

Well may be it's just me or may be the world is now totally messed up.
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by dowjones(m): 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
ciara looking like she's on drugs
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by MrH2: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
Seems d event was attended majorly by mentally derailed poeple
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by RedCard1(m): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
Wiz Khalifa is half dead looking as ever. Ashanti is beautiful o. All these one leg dress thing is boring and outdated now. Ever since Angelina Jolie wore it to 2012 Oscar, every celebrity has been going for it. Can't they come up with their own styles? Lil Kim is trying to gain back relevance.....I still love and miss her o. It's a pity Nicki Minaj came and stole her shine. Miley Cyrus is annoying these days. Taylor Swift shouldn't recieve anymore award cos she can't actually sing. So overrated. Bruno Mars' "locked out of heaven" is so good.
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by DonaldGenes(m): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
One word for that tosspot bitch called 'Miley Cyrus'

while she is at work aqain, her herds of nerds are kerkinq" while she be like twerkinq'
'With that ass that virtually lacks fat, as she tried to act black"
so I'mma rap facts back @ this 'brat" that is on "crack"
who prolly snorts quarts of white lines so damn fast,
that the "batterbox" is having serious afterthought"
I teyuuu she's qone bad, madder than the mad Haters thouqht"
almost felt like grabbing her,slap her faster 'til her ass is even flatter',
me stabs her with a dagger, lolzzz
ban her, pack her career, and prolly cast it off to Casper's spot,
after all this should teach this biatch some lessons.
that's she is a disney actor, not a stripper dance with a rapper's job,

www.I'm ventingMYaNGER.com@her
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by saintsrow(m): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
Where's lady gaga ?
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by Nezyjagz(f): 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ms Spaqs: Am soooo happy 4 Bruno Mars,i particularly d song Treasure n its Video,i hpe he gets 2 win a Grammy smday cheesy
He's won a grammy for "d way u are"
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by Kessythegeek(m): 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
I have a dream that someday...not so worthy-for-celebs will dress naked to the red carpet...and its qoin to be so disgusting...
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners by Truckpusher(m): 4:45am On Aug 28, 2013
Are these people not looking like masquerades? ......smh..... what is happening to Americans ? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) / Photos From Eric Arubayi's Funeral / Genevieve Nnaji Without Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.