Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Actress Tonto Dikeh Speaks Of Her Virginity,don Jazzy And Iyanya.[read Here] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Tonto Dikeh Speaks Of Her Virginity,don Jazzy And Iyanya.[read Here] (2998 Views)

Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity / Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House / Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Tonto Dikeh Speaks Of Her Virginity,don Jazzy And Iyanya.[read Here] by Naofficial: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-YkoD5QHxcOg/UhsKG0Z1TpI/AAAAAAAAsxU/PbpFh9LP17w/s280/Tonto%20Dikeh%201.jpg[/img]She was described as the most controversial actress in Nollywood by the host of Rubbin Minds on Channels TV, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, yet she remained calm unlike the Tonto Dikeh many know. And she tookher time to address all the questions frantically. Very interesting! Asked if she actuallysnatched Iyanya from Yvonne Nelson, Tonto said: “When I hear people say I have dated Iyanya before, I find that funny.I mean, this is someone I have only met once or twice. I am a fan of his music just the same way he is a also a fan, but If I don’t even know him personally,how do I date him?Why they saythese things, it is becausethey know I don’t respond to these things.”On why she revealed herescapewith Don Jazzy on the social media, Tonto said there is no affair between she and Don Jazzy, but they are cool. She alsodenied the tweet that she lost her virginity to him. She however admitted that she is bleaching her skin but said she is doing it "right way". [url=http://]Click Here[/url] For More latest gists/news like this today. http://www./actress-tonto-dikeh-speaks-of-her-virgin.xhtml
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Speaks Of Her Virginity,don Jazzy And Iyanya.[read Here] by kokoloaded: 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
so she wan say na iyanya disvirgin am dis girl sabi lie finally first tu commet

more at[url]kokoloaded..com[/url]
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Speaks Of Her Virginity,don Jazzy And Iyanya.[read Here] by negbenebor(f): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
U want to be like micheal jackson habi,u will also die like him keep bleaching skin cancer on the way
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Speaks Of Her Virginity,don Jazzy And Iyanya.[read Here] by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
negbenebor: U want to be like micheal jackson habi,u will also die like him keep bleaching skin cancer on the way
it is her own decision to make not yours.. She knows you dont have to tell her.
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Speaks Of Her Virginity,don Jazzy And Iyanya.[read Here] by dplomaticVal: 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
only bitches bleach angry
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Speaks Of Her Virginity,don Jazzy And Iyanya.[read Here] by kunlesehan(m): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
miss delectable lips.
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Speaks Of Her Virginity,don Jazzy And Iyanya.[read Here] by ideraholuwa(f): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
next page plss

(1) (Reply)

One Prominient Personality You Want To Meet Before You Die / Dillish Mathews Tells Recovering Bobbi Kristina Goodbye / Ladies: Meet Davido's Handsome Bodyguard (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.