Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House (42533 Views)

'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up / Ali Baba Hosts 20k Social Media Challenge Again / Tiwa Savage,teebillz & Son At Annie & 2face's Daughter's Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by donaldoffice: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2015
Ali Baba, Annie & 2face idibia , patoranking and iyanya at Ali Baba's House

Caption

My wife and I hosted @2faceidibia1, his wife, @annieidibia1 and some friends, over to our bunk for snacks and mineralssss, after the launch of his biography #AVeryGoodBadGuy @patorankingfire @patoranking_fire (I no know which be the correct one OO) @iyanya @fredafrancis... It was a very entertaining evening. Jokes from @2faceidibia1... If you see how @iyanya was beaten on the snooker board by #patoranking you will pity him... I think he beat everybody SEF... The only problem we had to manage with was that as soon as my wife, Annie and the domestic staff got going the evening nearly turned into a kparakpor of Akwa Ibom Adi okay!!! #CheersToTheBalcony!!!!

Showing @2faceidibia1 what I wanted but was not allowed to have. I had to let our guests know that I was only a squatter in the house... In short, that I live with my wife. When the house was built the only place I was allowed to have a say in was the library and the #mancave... When I say what if... I hear, "Abeg Abeg Abeg, you have gotten your library."

The ladies had fun... So did we. We were in my #mancave and #library... It was a good evening

source https://instagram.com/p/9LFC8iGamv/?taken-by=alibabagcfr

Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by Chanchit: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2015
Ali just pack enter that house? Why e come empty like that. See as Iyanya dress to go chop snacks and mineral, I no know why he no kuku add suit and tie.
2baba knows the dress code jare.

29 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by kemlily(f): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2015
So what should we do to it Should we jump fence or what

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by ellahzy(f): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2015
it seems celebs learn their own "English' somewhere else (especially Davido nd Wizkid)

see how they squeezed themselves on that couch cos of pic.

Anyways respect to my Daddi 2baba.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by damton(m): 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
y
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by izudon82: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nice one smiley
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by dkronicle(m): 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
That tv go make senses for fifa..
**pop corn house**

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by Liviintainment: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
ok
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by lekposh(m): 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Money is beautiful! Not Annie grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
Does this fast-track the screening of the ministerial nominees? In short, who this sh!tty new help?
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by pretydiva(f): 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
Happy enjoyment. Soon ama host 2face
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by meshacha1: 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
We don see you Vivian gist
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by kennyman2000(m): 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
Bigger boys.. May God bless you and i hustle!

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by Big4wig(m): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
Guys i sincerely need ur help, i think i need to see a good optician who could perform a good surgery on my eyes cos each time i look into my WALLET it's always EMPTY

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by deebsman1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
mstchewwwwwww.......................................boring like whack
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by Dottore: 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
I got this on my profile by mistake:

"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."

Can someone help me get rid of it. The thought makes me feel sick. Save my Soul

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by Sijo01(f): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
Not news worthy
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by adonbilivit: 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by Bobbystanley(m): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mtcheeew
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by Bobbystanley(m): 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dottore:
I got this on my profile by mistake:

"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."

Can someone help me get rid of it. The thought makes me feel sick. Save my Soul

I m also a victim of that shit
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
I never understand why people document their thoughts nd every day life on social media every time, does it do something special to dem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by siegfried99(m): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hmmm

That babe to the right in the first pic lipsrsealed

I didn't say u should scroll up oo grin

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by OyinMIXmola(f): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
I wish...... lipsrsealed
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by Gboskee(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
So what should we do to it Should we jump fence or what
make the madness SInGular..should ''u'' alone jump over fence

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by siegfried99(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
Guys don't dull, click on my signature to join merry.bet cool
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by deebsman1(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
help me ask, seriously becoming boring
Ultimatesammie:
I never understand why people document their thoughts nd every day life on social media every time, does it do something special to dem.
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
love 2face outfit...cool & simple...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) / Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ / Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.