Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Best Courier Service To New Zealand Embassy In South Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Courier Service To New Zealand Embassy In South Africa (1183 Views)

See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA / A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Courier Service To New Zealand Embassy In South Africa by cydophobia(m): 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hello House

Please i need the details of how i to send my document to New Zealand Embassy in Pretoria south africa.

Which of the courier service can effectively do that and what is the cost of taking to south africa.

Your response will be highly appreciated

Thank you all wink
Re: Best Courier Service To New Zealand Embassy In South Africa by kellyemms: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
cydophobia: Hello House

Please i need the details of how i to send my document to New Zealand Embassy in Pretoria south africa.

Which of the courier service can effectively do that and what is the cost of taking to south africa.

Your response will be highly appreciated

Thank you all wink
. Fedex is cool! Go to deir branch den dey weigh ur document n tel u d price to SA
Re: Best Courier Service To New Zealand Embassy In South Africa by kellyemms: 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
Are u goin to NZ wiv student visa?
Re: Best Courier Service To New Zealand Embassy In South Africa by chocoyetey: 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
please call proval logistics for enquiries.
TEL +234 1 812 5335
OFFICE: +2348095695475
MOBILE: +2348181973099
emails : proval@provallogistics.com
Re: Best Courier Service To New Zealand Embassy In South Africa by femijck(m): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
Well i think EMS does the job cheaper and also faster......as u can always keep a high on ur parcel
Re: Best Courier Service To New Zealand Embassy In South Africa by ManTiger(m): 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
Guy, no go waste money on courier service, just go to NIPOST Int at International Airport. It'll cost u around #2500 for registered mail while around 1k for normal mail (Unregistered).
A friend spent #13,800 sending via DHL only to re-call the passport back thru EMS via Nipost Int with #4500.

(1) (Reply)

Received 40 Points But Refused Tier 4 Visa. Please Help With Admin Review / Tier 4 Study UK Visa Application HELP Needed!! / Advice To Africans coming on visas By A German Africa Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.