Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor (22452 Views)

Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy / Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by ABAKA72(m): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
REHOZIBAH: Political leaders and sit-tight syndrome! The most annoying thing is PDP's apparent indifference to the constitutional hiatus presently going on in Taraba state....GEJ being a beneficiary of situation such as this should by now have called all the power brokers to a meeting in order for governance not to suffer on the altar of political grandstanding
No, it is called Turai syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by DrexelMars(f): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
james_ibor: Where is Tinubu?

Is Tinubu an elected officer? bigoted goon.
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by paulokougha: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
Resign your appointment before it is too late.
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by NaijaFlow: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
This man is not fit to rule the state again at least for now, I bet he doesn't remember anything about him. He should appear on live TV and address his people since he is healthy as claimed by his aides.
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
utumunta: Does he remember that he is still a governor?
I wonder oo.

1 Like

Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
simpleseyi:

So, please let the man continue in office until he rests in pieces like Yar'Adua and get state burial. He can then meet Yar'Adua or Abacha and share out of the 70 virgins allocated to each of them in the great beyond.
@the bolded, he is a christian! Think or ask questions before u comment.

1 Like

Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by johnshagb(m): 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
Can't help but laugh. This country is a joke
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by gsainttrinity(m): 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
eGuerrilla: Does this man look well enough for any role that requires functioning cognitive skills?

Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by gsainttrinity(m): 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
[quote author=eGuerrilla]Does this man look well enough for any role that requires functioning cognitive skills?

[/quote
criminals...
see that one wry.dey I'm back smiling like a slowpoke.. LOL
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by brosun(m): 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
BEFORE and AFTER: Spot the difference!

Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by namelesss: 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
Nigerians and Power...
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by iphy42: 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
chindi: LORD'S CHOSEN PALAVA
Madam Juliet Vs. G.O Lord's Chosen.
I'm still waiting for it to make front page o, mods d news must spread o.
Nairalanders spread d news

Derailer, u open thread for am?
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
Can't we be sincere to ourselves in this country? Just for once?

Are Suntai's medical records classified?

Aren't we entitled to know what procedures he had done on him? He suffered BRAIN damage! I wonder if he had a LOBOTOMY??!!?!!? meaning PART OF HIS BRAIN OS GONE?

I mean, you don't really need brains to be a Gov in Naija, but you need A BRAIN, right?

3 Likes

Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by ugoezeik(m): 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sometimes l ask myself if dis country is a joke or wat! Baba God can U̶̲̥̅̊ pls kill some of dis politicians one after d oda sir plssssssssss!

1 Like

Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by brosun(m): 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
Theatre of the Absurd! Even his minders appear to be amused by it all. My heart bleeds for my land!

Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by ugoezeik(m): 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
I luv dis country die!
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by ugoezeik(m): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sometimes l ask myself if dis country is a joke or wat! Baba God can U̶̲̥̅̊ pls kill some of dis politicians one after d oda sir plssssssssss!

1 Like

Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Osama10(m): 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
What a hopeless mess of a country.
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by joyli: 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I just don't know what to say! Even the dead, wants to rule! Only in my country Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by brosun(m): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
Check out the look on the face of this man! It is a faraway look; it is haunted; it is almost maniacal! It is the look of someone who has been lobotomized and then pole-axed. It is the look of someone who has forgotten his name or who he is; the look of someone who is irretrievably lost. This is not the look of a man who still has his senses intact! Check the flailed hand raised in feeble, lost and disconsolate salute! The picture I see is of a man who appears to have forgotten his face and lost his shadow! I doubt if this man can think let alone govern! Even cows deserve the excellent instinct of a herdsman. Why make this poor man go througj all this circus show?

3 Likes

Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
iphy42:

Derailer, u open thread for am?
Nope nope. . .
. . .but wait o, na ur eye be dis

1 Like

Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Infoay: 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
Naija I hail thee! Twale 4u!
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by kpozite(m): 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
Taking care of her imbe... husband is enough to occupy her full time, why does she stil, want go meddle with state affairs? Power sweet ooh
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by BetaThings: 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
simpleseyi: Using my church PDP mind to look at this issue critically. I think this man is fully fit to perform his functions as the state governor. Though, he cannot walk on his own without assistant, but he has many personal assistants who will assist him. Besides, he does not need to walk to office, he can always be carried to the office. As per his mental ability, that is no issue na, after all Abacha that had mental disorder ruled the country for many years. Even Idris Wada was proven in the election tribunal of being a run-away psychiatric patient of UI teaching hospital and the guy is still ruling his state. What about our dear Dame Sheppopotamus, are we sure she is mental okay with the way she has been behaving?

So, please let the man continue in office until he rests in pieces like Yar'Adua and get state burial. He can then meet Yar'Adua or Abacha and share out of the 70 virgins allocated to each of them in the great beyond.

Danbaba Suntai is a Christian
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by TeeiWi(m): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
What has happened to our Integrity for God's sake Whu are the political Nuisance still supporting this sick and deraild dude to continue as Governor...they shud just send him to rehab and allow him to recover the little he can there.
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by teskyg: 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
Please allow this Man to rest you enemies of progress.Whether he is sick,half dead or a Vegetable,let him be.Islamic fundamentalist like EGuerilla,Berem and co are disappointed that this man survive the Plane crash.Sometime I wonder why some people are so heartless,including the Poster.Democracy is a game of number and your wish for a muslim to rule Taraba may never come true.You have to live with this fact.Channel your energy to a productive venture.

1 Like

Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Usman212s: 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
lawanson44: @the bolded, he is a christian! Think or ask questions before u comment.
wawa! So what if he is a Christian ?
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by brosun(m): 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
Still baffles me that a man who has reportedly not spoken a word for twenty-four hours, has been kept incommunicado from visitors including his Deputy Governor (now the Acting Governor of his state) would suddenly be doing a letter to his state House of Assembly announcing his return from medical treatment abroad and seeking to return to his duty post in Government House! But as they say, anything and everything is possible in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by sanandreas(m): 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
Allow this man to rest. Greed haba
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
People. This guys are fighting a different war. This is about holding the Jihadist at bay. That the man is alive is being viewed as God being on their side. All politics is local.
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Remii(m): 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
If this guy stiill has a sound mind to rule his state let me be. he may be physically weak. Rossevelt, one of greatest American presidents was paralysed by polio and he ruled like that even though WWII. Govenor Almakura in Nigeria is said to be deaf. Former Gov Dave Patterson of New York was blind. If all his problem is feableness, we should show him love and let his people decide.
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Policewoman(f): 12:01am On Aug 27, 2013
The man is a vegetable and should resign. Get well soon sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hameed Ali Fails To Honour Senate’s Invitation / Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido / Dr Philip Emeagwali: Outlining The 25 Discovery Of Nigeria Greatest Scientist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.