Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,487 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor (22470 Views)

Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy / Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by DuduNegro: 12:11am On Aug 27, 2013
Whats the legal ground for sending letter of intent to National Assembly?

Is he confused about where his constituent is?
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 27, 2013
teskyg: Please allow this Man to rest you enemies of progress.Whether he is sick,half dead or a Vegetable,let him be.Islamic fundamentalist like EGuerilla,Berem and co are disappointed that this man survive the Plane crash.Sometime I wonder why some people are so heartless,including the Poster.Democracy is a game of number and your wish for a muslim to rule Taraba may never come true.You have to live with this fact.Channel your energy to a productive venture.

I sometimes get reactions like this from scoundrels like you, whose underdeveloped minds never allows them to stay on message. Does "letting him be" include celebrating his return to office, even when a 4 year old can tell he is no longer reposed with the cognitive skills he once possessed?

If you must exhibit your vacuousness by tagging people with labels, you will do well to choose more appropriate ones, citizen of a banana republic!

1 Like

Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by funshint(m): 12:20am On Aug 27, 2013
So Danbaba Suntai is a christian. I never knew dat... Anyway if he can't function again let d deputy take over. I don't do religious politics 'cos I'm yoruba!
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Rastamann: 12:24am On Aug 27, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

The cabals say he does....constitutionality and rationality has taken flight in Taraba....what is now paramount in the mind of the powerbrokers is to use Religious sentiments to create a gulf amongsts Tarabans

Gen T Y Danjuma who is from Wukari(Taraba) should nt allow charlatans to turn the state into a theatre of war

The state is already sitting on a keg of gunpowder with the incessant clashes amongst the various indigenous group....Danbaba's issue might be the spark needed to set the state alight

Gen T Y Danjuma is the Number 1 charlatan in that State.

4 Likes

Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 27, 2013
[size=24pt]
A legislative source in the state said the House will be meeting to consider Mr. Suntai’s letter any moment from now
.[/size]

That's it! He need to recite ABCD-Z and able to to pass a speech test. Did he take a signing class in the US?
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 27, 2013
"Sometimes living alive is more painful than death" ooh poor suntai
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Capableben(m): 1:07am On Aug 27, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/gov-suntai-sends-letter-house-assembly-asking-resume-governor
sahara purporters or whatever u call urselves; you all are totally insane. you are among the trouble we ve got in the north. you totally disseminate fake news to the public....inshort Bleep you all
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by lastpage: 1:11am On Aug 27, 2013
REHOZIBAH: Some people who are obviously eating from this constitutional chaos wants no end to this charade

Like Turai like Hauwa...

Infact, the first thing that came to my mind was "Is this not another Yar Ardua debacle"?

Until such a vegetative person can do forty press-ups, recite the 13-times-table (from 13 x 1 = 13,... to 13 x 13 = 169) mentally without pausing (Primary three stuff!) ...and take impromptu questions (not the Jonathan type that will be given to you five days earlier, with answers! grin ), we must assume they are mentally-incapacitated!

So, Governor Suntai or (Madam Hauwa), are you ree-eaa-addddddd-dyyy for the Gulder Ultimate Challenge? shocked shocked grin grin

End of story.

1 Like

Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by jadakiss213(m): 1:14am On Aug 27, 2013
E nor go ever near plane cockpit for ihn life..na overskill dey make monkey fall from tree..

*wish u full recovery Dambaba.
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by lastpage: 1:23am On Aug 27, 2013
Policewoman:
The man is a vegetable and should resign. Get well soon sir.

Policewoman! Police-what?
See this one sef don finally show face for where real people dey!

I thought your I.G said five of you have been arrested for shooting that Okada man in Ikorodu part of Lagos?
How come you are here ...abi dem dey give una internet access for inside "Gorodom"? shocked shocked

Bunch of killers masquerading as "friends"! tongue
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Bgino(m): 1:37am On Aug 27, 2013
vegetable and kpomo goes hand in hand....if i may ask...since SUNTAI has eaten VEGETABLE who will now eat Hajiya Hauwa's KPOMO.

1 Like

Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Edcene2010(m): 2:01am On Aug 27, 2013
Lobsan Rampa:
If his waist is held by a powerful man.

well I think they should bring the man for holy ghost service at km 46 Lagos Ibadan xpress way, God can still heal him acording to pslm 107:20 or they shuld call the elders to pray for him according to James 5:14-15. With God all things are possible luke 1:37
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by ofala(m): 3:09am On Aug 27, 2013
What is REALLY wrong with Nigerian politicians, their relatives and their aides?
eGuerrilla: Does this man look well enough for any role that requires functioning cognitive skills?

Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Rogergenerator(m): 3:11am On Aug 27, 2013
come to read this already.
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Deblow: 3:45am On Aug 27, 2013
All the reasonable pple on nairaland have spoken and they spoke my mind....all of them!The most pathetic thing is that this man Suntai is completely oblivious of the toy his handlers led by his wife have turned him to. Women love power much more than their hubbies who actually own it. And from history, the wives of most of the dead leaders actually killed them albeit unconsciously. Yaradua was inadvertently sent to his early grave by Turai because of her lust for power grip. That man spent weeks outside his aso rock residence in a vehicle "dead" but alive thru live support gadgets while his avaricious and power-crazy wife slept inside until the doctors from Saudi became home sick and disconnected the support machine and the man was certified clinically dead! Hauwa and her co-collaborators will end up quickening her husband's death but by extension hasten her own exit from the government house. Then the stubborn hen would still go home to roost!

1 Like

Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by omenka(m): 4:22am On Aug 27, 2013
paulokougha: Resign your appointment before it is too late.

How do you want him to do that when he is aparently oblivious of what is going on around him

Not sure he even remembers his name.
Turai did this and went scot free, now her action is being replicated albiet in a more apalling form.

In the midst of all these, the pdp big guns in Abuja continue playin possum while a state inches closer to anarchy every passing second.

This country is sickening! I wonder what the physicians at the hospital would make of us on reading this...

Shame!
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Pharoh: 5:40am On Aug 27, 2013
This is the clearly the problem of Nigerians and the people of the state so people should stop mentioning PDP or Goodluck?.
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by BlessedFellow: 5:46am On Aug 27, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

Gen T Y Danjuma who is from Wukari(Taraba) should nt allow charlatans to turn the state into a theatre of war

@REHOZIBAH: TY Danjuma is not from Wukari.
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by TCUBE(m): 6:12am On Aug 27, 2013
Dudu_Negro: Whats the legal ground for sending letter of intent to National Assembly?

I ask the same question. Don't blame the poor man. The man is clearly A&O X1. He is waving his hand and deep inside he is probably saying to himself "Who are these people"?
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by curtain: 6:22am On Aug 27, 2013
Even Rochas-Okorocha had a car accident and sustained brain injury, since then he now sees the party that brought him to power as a dead party and believes his identity is hausa, shedding crocodile tears like buhari(the baby-general) and has even travelled to maiduguri to congratulate and cheer boko-boys up for the maiming of his own Igbo pple in the north. Compare Rochas's case with Suntai's simple letter?
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Yazmin: 6:24am On Aug 27, 2013
BlessedFellow:

@REHOZIBAH: TY Danjuma is not from Wukari.

He is from ile ife....blessed fellow, kindly read the retired General's auto biography 'the making of a general' by lindsay berett.
Perhaps u'd make a repost.
Bonafide jukun man feom wukari,he is...

1 Like

Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by jamace(m): 6:44am On Aug 27, 2013
Hmn. What can I say? Lost of words to describe the situation. undecided
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Exponental(m): 6:53am On Aug 27, 2013
How honorary would it be if he willingly resigns. Political office is a privilege not a right.
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Koolmexxi(m): 6:57am On Aug 27, 2013
choiii!!! A man who is barely aware of his surroundings nd can barely even smile asking to resume office?? As a mascot or as a wat?? Opportunity for his aides, others in hid govt nd most importantly his Oga at d top to finish off d state treasury once and for all. Nigeria we hail thee... And to tink d State house. of Ensemble wuld actually say ai nd approve to return a vegetable to govern dem. Hmmmm
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by gideon2842(m): 7:10am On Aug 27, 2013
my brother easy nah...watin our talkative governor do u? apart from car accident i heard he once had air crash...not from a reliable source anyway!
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Billygee2u: 7:11am On Aug 27, 2013
Is Nigeria really a lawful country or a playing ground for DUMMIES ?
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by nex(m): 7:16am On Aug 27, 2013
The man can't talk and can't walk, how in the name of Allah is he going to work?

There are many circumstances surrounding Suntai's crash, and the struggle he had with Senator Aisha Jummai Alhassan and Abubakar Tutare. The line he crossed when he refused to Attend Bamanga Tukur's reconciliatory meeting, and the speedy announcement of his death by the Presidency, through Reno Omokri. (http://blueprintng.com/new/2012/10/23/suntai-shuns-bamangas-reconciliation-meeting)

All the same, what has been done, has been done. They've taken him to Germany, then the USA, where his brain has been fiddled with, and according to the Constitution, he can no longer be a Governor.

Whoever wrote that letter should also be arrested, and prosecuted.
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by akyus(m): 7:17am On Aug 27, 2013
Dudu_Negro: Whats the legal ground for sending letter of intent to National Assembly?

It's the state House of Assembly not the National Assembly.
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Maidoki14(m): 7:18am On Aug 27, 2013
simpleseyi: Using my church PDP mind to look at this issue critically. I think this man is fully fit to perform his functions as the state governor. Though, he cannot walk on his own without assistant, but he has many personal assistants who will assist him. Besides, he does not need to walk to office, he can always be carried to the office. As per his mental ability, that is no issue na, after all Abacha that had mental disorder ruled the country for many years. Even Idris Wada was proven in the election tribunal of being a run-away psychiatric patient of UI teaching hospital and the guy is still ruling his state. What about our dear Dame Sheppopotamus, are we sure she is mental okay with the way she has been behaving?

So, please let the man continue in office until he rests in pieces like Yar'Adua and get state burial. He can then meet Yar'Adua or Abacha and share out of the 70 virgins allocated to each of them in the great beyond.
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Maidoki14(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2013
He is a christian an will not get d so call 72 virgins as a reward.
simpleseyi: Using my church PDP mind to look at this issue critically. I think this man is fully fit to perform his functions as the state governor. Though, he cannot walk on his own without assistant, but he has many personal assistants who will assist him. Besides, he does not need to walk to office, he can always be carried to the office. As per his mental ability, that is no issue na, after all Abacha that had mental disorder ruled the country for many years. Even Idris Wada was proven in the election tribunal of being a run-away psychiatric patient of UI teaching hospital and the guy is still ruling his state. What about our dear Dame Sheppopotamus, are we sure she is mental okay with the way she has been behaving?

So, please let the man continue in office until he rests in pieces like Yar'Adua and get state burial. He can then meet Yar'Adua or Abacha and share out of the 70 virgins allocated to each of them in the great beyond.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) / Tinubu, Oyetola, Aregbesola, Akande In Closed Door Meeting / New Electricity Tariff: Buhari May Face 1st Labour Showdown As NLC,TUC Spit Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.