Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Picture Of World's Biggest Pig - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture Of World's Biggest Pig (2993 Views)

This Photos Of The World Biggest Snake Will Shock You - SEE PHOTOS / Freaks Of Nature(world's Biggest Tortoise,snake And Horse) / Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of World's Biggest Pig by NewBooksToday: 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
Having wanted a piglet her whole life, Catherine Dawes was thrilled to buy what she thought was a micro-pig for her 50th birthday.
After paying over £500 for the tiny animal, Ms Dawes from Blantyre, Lanarkshire, never expected to see it grow bigger than a small dog.
But three years later, pet pig Dudley weighs over 20 stone, and measures 5ft 8in
Source:[url][http://www.newsbookstoday.com/2013/08/picture-of-worlds-biggest-pig.html]
check out my blog[url][www.newsbookstoday.com]for more interesting stuff on your favourite topics

1 Like

Re: Picture Of World's Biggest Pig by homesteady(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
Like pig like owner! grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of World's Biggest Pig by marialucia(f): 1:21am On Aug 27, 2013
Ewwwwwww
Re: Picture Of World's Biggest Pig by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 27, 2013
Pork meat things on my mind.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of World's Biggest Pig by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 27, 2013
na lie,this one na cloned buffalo,or fotokiosk.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of World's Biggest Pig by Tolexander: 5:39am On Aug 27, 2013
Na guinea pig?
Re: Picture Of World's Biggest Pig by dplomaticVal: 5:50am On Aug 27, 2013
Ωeat pig sha, bt why are Ωigeria pigs alwys dirty and repugnant undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of World's Biggest Pig by Lucasbalo(m): 5:54am On Aug 27, 2013
homesteady: Like pig like owner! grin
. Ditto
Re: Picture Of World's Biggest Pig by manitobor(m): 6:05am On Aug 27, 2013
Jeez! shocked what a monster! Almost three times bigger than the owner. That woman better watch it tho, pigs can be dangerous. I don't wanna hear that she was eaten by that swine. undecided
Re: Picture Of World's Biggest Pig by 3ace(m): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2013
I imagine this pig in the midst of lions in the jungle. Those lions will forever be grateful to God for such meaty meal. But those legs seem too tiny for the body. I can also imagine the pig straining to walk let alone run.
Re: Picture Of World's Biggest Pig by 3ace(m): 8:22am On Aug 27, 2013
dplomaticVal: Ωeat pig sha, bt why are Ωigeria pigs alwys dirty and repugnant undecided
Pigs are always neat if you confine them. Even the one above can look dirty like the ones you see in your area if its movement is not monitored. They are dirty animals by nature and no matter how neat they look, you can't take away the repulsive odour they emit. I'm sure that woman must have held her breath getting too close to the pig in second pix. Don't be deceived by her smile. She was dying inside.
Re: Picture Of World's Biggest Pig by kstyle2(m): 9:46am On Aug 27, 2013
K.we'v seen d world's biggest pig....wen r we seein d world's biggest hipopotamus?
Re: Picture Of World's Biggest Pig by Tayeni(m): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
k.style:
K.we'v seen d world's biggest pig....wen r we seein d world's biggest hipopotamus?
you've seen her before.....you jus don't knw wink

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now For Federal Ministry Of Environment Recruitment / The Land Is Green / Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twins Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.