Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Lg Or Tecno Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lg Or Tecno Android Phone (1885 Views)

How To Install EngineerMode Into Your Samsung, LG Or Any Other Device / The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lg Or Tecno Android Phone by degurl(f): 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hi android lovers, please advice me on which android phone to buy. I was using Tecno N3 but unfortunately it somehow soaked up water (real bad) and when i noticed, i immediately took it to a phone technician. The guy couldn't revive the phone. I took it to 3 other people, nothing. The last person tried to use laptop but the laptop couldn't find the phone.

Anyway the main issue now is that i am kinda scared of Techno phones now because other phones like nokia will not "rip" just like that. So i don't know whether to go for tecno again or LG. I like tecno cos they have so much to offer but i don't know much about LG android phone. My budget is less than 15k.

Please advice me.
Re: Lg Or Tecno Android Phone by Hotdiamond(m): 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
go and get a Sony Expedia z. dust and water resistant.
Re: Lg Or Tecno Android Phone by OCTAVO: 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hotdiamond: go and get a Sony Expedia z. dust and water resistant.
She said her budget is less than 15k cheesy
Re: Lg Or Tecno Android Phone by OCTAVO: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
Op, next time pamper ya phone well well. Don't take it near water. 15k won't buy a good water resistant android phone cheesy
Re: Lg Or Tecno Android Phone by nani667: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
this is yet another useless and pointless thread tho...this question could've easily been asked in the android thread...Nigerians can like to dey open thread for trivial thangs

1 Like

Re: Lg Or Tecno Android Phone by physise(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
tecno since ur budget is 15k
Re: Lg Or Tecno Android Phone by Damon03(m): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
Buy another tecno. Hope u're nt being penny wise sha
Re: Lg Or Tecno Android Phone by degurl(f): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
Thanks guys. Tecno M3 and L3, which is better? Especially battery and memory - wise?
Re: Lg Or Tecno Android Phone by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 29, 2013
after lookin at d amount u budgeted.. i had no option than to say, go for tecno..

2 Likes

Re: Lg Or Tecno Android Phone by physise(m): 1:20am On Aug 29, 2013
degurl: Thanks guys. Tecno M3 and L3, which is better? Especially battery and memory - wise?
l3
Re: Lg Or Tecno Android Phone by SamConquer(m): 9:24am On Aug 29, 2013
Op You have to change the title of Your thread this is utter disrespect to LG,what the Foockkking Foock is that.I think you Should write an Apology Letter that will Full a 60Leaves Long NoteBook to LG.......what the Foocckk

4 Likes

Re: Lg Or Tecno Android Phone by degurl(f): 4:43am On Aug 30, 2013
I bought Techno M3 yesterday. Mehn this phone is baaaaaada$$ to the core.
Re: Lg Or Tecno Android Phone by ignis: 4:50am On Aug 30, 2013
Hotdiamond: go and get a Sony Expedia z. dust and water resistant.
I guess u av diffculty in reading and understanding. She said she have just 15k and u r telling her to go for Experia Z.
Re: Lg Or Tecno Android Phone by ignis: 4:53am On Aug 30, 2013
degurl: I bought Techno M3 yesterday. Mehn this phone is baaaaaada$$ to the core.
Congrats...... Enjoy yourself...

(1) (Reply)

10 Free Great Apps That MUST Be On Your Android Device / How To Easily Access Blocked Internet Content And Website On Your Mobile Phone. / Understanding What Dual Sim Standby And Dual Sim Active Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.