Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

10 Free Great Apps That MUST Be On Your Android Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Free Great Apps That MUST Be On Your Android Device (1883 Views)

Android Battery Killers: 5 Worst Apps That Use Up Smartphone Battery / 5 Apps That Drain Your Smartphone Battery The Most / Top Apps That Are Draining Your Battery, Occupying RAM And Eating Up Your Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Free Great Apps That MUST Be On Your Android Device by martfrank(m): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
These Apps are worth checking out, they can help improve productivity

WPS Office: WPS Office, in the past called Kingsoft Office, is easily the best free versatile productivity suite you'll ever utilize. It's lightweight, full-offered, cloud-prepared, completely Word/PowerPoint/Excel good, bolsters remote printing, and offers all the standard highlights you'd anticipate from a portable office suite. In case you're searching for the best in type of productivity app (and you're not a fanatic of Google Docs), look no more further than WPS Office
Inbox: Inbox is the cutting edge Google Gmail client. It's the ideal development of the Gmail client and most everybody who tries it out never thinks back to Gmail. On Android, it bodes well. Inbox is far unrivaled at making your Gmail work procedure stream all the more proficiently. With it you can without much hassle, stick, and make updates, and a great deal more with your email. Some force/business clients may miss a percentage of the highlights of Gmail (I think those highlights will inevitably advance to Inbox), yet the normal client ought to feel comfortable.
Nova Launcher: Nova Launcher clears out practically every other Android launcher accessible. This specific take on the Android launcher offers the best balance of execution and alternatives. Indeed with the extravagant accessories, you don't feel like you're working with a complicated application. It's smooth and quick. Nova offers Okay Google hotword bolster, customization of the application drawer, scrollable dock, reinforcement/restore, and considerably more.
Read More http://techstix.com/blog/10-free-great-apps-that-must-be-on-your-android-device/
Re: 10 Free Great Apps That MUST Be On Your Android Device by hummerwise(m): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
1. Simple Android server

10. Simple Android Server
Re: 10 Free Great Apps That MUST Be On Your Android Device by martfrank(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2015
Lols, that funny. But everybody can't use simple server
Re: 10 Free Great Apps That MUST Be On Your Android Device by jideking(m): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Please do you use inbox? I need an invite. Google have refused to send one, can I get from you?

martfrank:
These Apps are worth checking out, they can help improve productivity

WPS Office: WPS Office, in the past called Kingsoft Office, is easily the best free versatile productivity suite you'll ever utilize. It's lightweight, full-offered, cloud-prepared, completely Word/PowerPoint/Excel good, bolsters remote printing, and offers all the standard highlights you'd anticipate from a portable office suite. In case you're searching for the best in type of productivity app (and you're not a fanatic of Google Docs), look no more further than WPS Office
Inbox: Inbox is the cutting edge Google Gmail client. It's the ideal development of the Gmail client and most everybody who tries it out never thinks back to Gmail. On Android, it bodes well. Inbox is far unrivaled at making your Gmail work procedure stream all the more proficiently. With it you can without much hassle, stick, and make updates, and a great deal more with your email. Some force/business clients may miss a percentage of the highlights of Gmail (I think those highlights will inevitably advance to Inbox), yet the normal client ought to feel comfortable.
Nova Launcher: Nova Launcher clears out practically every other Android launcher accessible. This specific take on the Android launcher offers the best balance of execution and alternatives. Indeed with the extravagant accessories, you don't feel like you're working with a complicated application. It's smooth and quick. Nova offers Okay Google hotword bolster, customization of the application drawer, scrollable dock, reinforcement/restore, and considerably more.
Read More http://techstix.com/blog/10-free-great-apps-that-must-be-on-your-android-device/
Re: 10 Free Great Apps That MUST Be On Your Android Device by martfrank(m): 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nope, Sorry I don't

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 4 Lite Specs And Price - Infinix Mobility / How Do I Stop 9mobile From Draining My Main Data / Nigerian Song Used In Apple Iphone Advert - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.