Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Ernst $ Young Test On The 28th - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst $ Young Test On The 28th (1069 Views)

Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 / Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 / Aptitude Test Format For Ernst And Young, Kpmg And Pwc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ernst $ Young Test On The 28th by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
Help guys. I actually gate crashed the Ernst and young test some weeks ago at Ican center becos I have been applying with no response from them. I just received anoda test invite from them today. Is it advisable I go for the test again? Would it have implications? Tnks guys
Re: Ernst $ Young Test On The 28th by toseman(m): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
What else are you waiting for bro,you have nothing absolutely nothing to loose trying,since you have been called i.e your c.v was reviewed by the HR,and it must have impressed them,who knows...
P:s when you are actually employed,dnt forget me oo
Re: Ernst $ Young Test On The 28th by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
[quote author=toseman]What else are you waiting for bro,you have nothing absolutely nothing to loose trying,since you have been called i.e your c.v was reviewed by the HR,and it must have impressed them,who knows...
P:s when you are actually employed,dnt forget me oo[/quote

Lol. Okay bro
Re: Ernst $ Young Test On The 28th by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
Please also drop the details of the upcoming one here so that we can gate-crash if qualified. Success as we all write the test together bro. Cheers!
Re: Ernst $ Young Test On The 28th by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
koleefem05: Please also drop the details of the upcoming one here so that we can gate-crash if qualified. Success as we all write the test together bro. Cheers!
lol nobody gets me embarassed
Re: Ernst $ Young Test On The 28th by akinola02: 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
makoo579: Help guys. I actually gate crashed the Ernst and young test some weeks ago at Ican center becos I have been applying with no response from them. I just received anoda test invite from them today. Is it advisable I go for the test again? Would it have implications? Tnks guys

Broda what if u were one of dos dat passed the first test. There is a register for dos dt passed. Dis might disqualify u if u passed the first. So hw r u sure u did nt d first test bro. Over sabi na him dey kill monkey o
Re: Ernst $ Young Test On The 28th by kemzole(f): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
Are Ʊ sure there is any Ernst and young test coming up tomorrow?
Re: Ernst $ Young Test On The 28th by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 28, 2013
akinola02:

Broda what if u were one of dos dat passed the first test. There is a register for dos dt passed. Dis might disqualify u if u passed the first. So hw r u sure u did nt d first test bro. Over sabi na him dey kill monkey o
My point exactly. Now someone understands me. I tink I wud just have to ignore dis invite in faith dat I passed.
Re: Ernst $ Young Test On The 28th by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 28, 2013
kemzole: Are Ʊ sure there is any Ernst and young test coming up tomorrow?
Yes ma. Has been moved tho.
Re: Ernst $ Young Test On The 28th by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 28, 2013
koleefem05: Please also drop the details of the upcoming one here so that we can gate-crash if qualified. Success as we all write the test together bro. Cheers!

Lol sure guy. U got 2.1 and below 26? Holla den
Re: Ernst $ Young Test On The 28th by akinola02: 8:05am On Aug 28, 2013
@makoo if u did the first test and u ar yet 2 get a mail frm dem, u may be called 4 an interview soon. Som pple got a mail frm ey yesterday, bt I understand it was meant 4 dos dat weren't successful. So jst apply wisdom. Wish us the best
Re: Ernst $ Young Test On The 28th by Chuksaluta(m): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2013
makoo579:
Yes ma. Has been moved tho.
Moved to when?
Re: Ernst $ Young Test On The 28th by oliwaseunojo: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2013
Pls when is d time for the test?
Re: Ernst $ Young Test On The 28th by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
akinola02: @makoo if u did the first test and u ar yet 2 get a mail frm dem, u may be called 4 an interview soon. Som pple got a mail frm ey yesterday, bt I understand it was meant 4 dos dat weren't successful. So jst apply wisdom. Wish us the best

Tanks bro.I've not gotten any mail from dem ooo. I pray am called upon. I'd have to ignore dis invite in faith. I wish u all d best
Re: Ernst $ Young Test On The 28th by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
@all sorry for late reply pls. Its for 1.30pm at their office in ikoyi. I aplogise deeply for late reply

(1) (Reply)

Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) Graduate Academy Programme 2013 / Experience Sales Rep Required / I Get An Offer With Capital Express Assurance Limited:they Gave Me A Target.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.