Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 (23530 Views)

Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 / Ernst And Young: Any Update On Test Result? / Aptitude Test Format For Ernst And Young, Kpmg And Pwc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by opash82: 7:24am On Dec 01, 2012
Anyone got this msg from Ernst and Young

''Further to our recent advertisement in The Guardian for employment in our firm, your application and Curriculum Vitae received, we are pleased to invite you for an aptitude test as follows:
Date: 4 December, 2012.
Time: 10.00 am
Venue: ICAN Centre
12, Kofo Kasumu Street
Lake View Estate Phase 1
Okota Road
Amuwo Odofin, Lagos.

Please bring along to the venue a copy of your letter of invitation, international passport, a recent passport photograph, I.D card or Drivers' Licence as mode of Identification.

Come with Biro, Pencil and Eraser. CALCULATOR IS NOT ALLOWED PLEASE.

Best Regards.''
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by eduno: 8:24am On Dec 01, 2012
Noooo, pls wot email dd u send ur cv to?
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by mhoo(f): 8:57am On Dec 01, 2012
opash82: Anyone got this msg from Ernst and Young

''Further to our recent advertisement in The Guardian for employment in our firm, your application and Curriculum Vitae received, we are pleased to invite you for an aptitude test as follows:
12, Kofo Kasumu Street
Lake View Estate Phase 1
Okota Road
Amuwo Odofin, Lagos.

Please bring along to the venue a copy of your letter of invitation, international passport, a recent passport photograph, I.D card or Drivers' Licence as mode of Identification.

Best Regards.''

Looks like itz only you thaz gotten this so far o!
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by polipompom: 10:13am On Dec 01, 2012
Nope! Invites av bn sent out 4 some days nw. A no f peeps av gotn. U can check it out on naija hotjobs
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by opash82: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2012
@edun recruitment@ng.ey.com.
@mhoo, i received it yesterday.
@ polipompom have u received d msg too?
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by polipompom: 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2012
@ Opash82, nt yet. Still expecting though.
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by mhoo(f): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2012
polipompom: Nope! Invites av bn sent out 4 some days nw. A no f peeps av gotn. U can check it out on naija hotjobs
Ooopss! My bad. Well, I'm still expectant... It is well!
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by masagoody(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2012

12, Kofo Kasumu Street
Lake View Estate Phase 1
Okota Road
Amuwo Odofin, Lagos.

Best Regards.''
i got d msg o
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by opash82: 3:17am On Dec 02, 2012
@Polipompom all will be well my broda.

@Masagoody.. Wot are we expecting in the test and are you coming?
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by masagoody(m): 6:18am On Dec 02, 2012
@opash82. I wil b there life and direct. But on what to expect,honestly i dont know o. This is my first job invitation. Just hope the guys full of experience in the house wil help us out with necessary info.. Wat about u? R u coming
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by opash82: 7:45am On Dec 02, 2012
@Masagoody dis is my first too or mayb second. I'll be there too by HIS grace.
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2012

12, Kofo Kasumu Street
Lake View Estate Phase 1
Okota Road
Amuwo Odofin, Lagos.

Best Regards.''
Pls kindly forward to my email address: triumphantola@yahoo.com. Thank you in anticipation
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by opash82: 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
@Lakesider, forward what??
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2012
opash82: @Lakesider, forward what??
Pls forward d invite to me, i also applied but didn't receive any invite. Just want to try gate crash. Pls
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by lsd101: 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2012
i'm invited too. pls house how do one get to the ICAN centre @Amuwo Odofin from Ikeja
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by opash82: 5:29am On Dec 03, 2012
@Lakesider, the letter of invitation requires your name to be there. Its not useful.
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by nutigal: 7:32am On Dec 03, 2012
I also got the msg. Pls who knows the direction from Ketu?
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by Akinlawson: 8:53am On Dec 03, 2012
Pls who knws d directn frm ojota, sm1 help me o.. I wil appreciate...
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by Geewan(m): 9:41am On Dec 03, 2012
From oshodi take a bus to mile2, stop at 1st rainbow b/stp then take keke napep to the venue.
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by nutigal: 11:59am On Dec 03, 2012
†HªŋKs Geewan. God bless you real good
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by masagoody(m): 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
Geewan: From oshodi take a bus to mile2, stop at 1st rainbow b/stp then take keke napep to the venue.
thanks a million. I really appreciate. Does anyone have any idea of the nature of their test. Gmat or shl? Current affairs, and stuffs. Pls, an urgent reply is appreciated
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by opash82: 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2012
@Massagoddy, i dnt really know oooo. House any help??

By the way house, I dnt have an international passport, can I still come without having any problem there??
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by nutigal: 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2012
I was reading something online about a psychometric test, verbal reasoning And all that. I really don't know wat to xpect. I guess it won't really βe different from τ̲̅ђe normal aptitude tests of banks And τ̲̅ђe rest.
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by Gloswety: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
Plz any info about what d really do?I just got d invite too.pls I need a reply urgently
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by polipompom: 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ernst And Young is one of d 'Big 4' Audit, Advisory and Tax coys like KPMG, Deloitte.... I applied bt got no invite yet. Suxes 2 u al.
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by nutigal: 9:25am On Dec 04, 2012
Currently@ d venue, took a napep from 2nd rainbow bus stop. People are many. Hoping ƒσя d best.
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by masagoody(m): 9:35am On Dec 04, 2012
oboy! See job seekers everywhere o. Na God we dey look o. Nlanders, al the best o. ....live broadcast from the venue.
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by masagoody(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2012
lets get done with this thing o. The people face wen i dey c serious wel wel o. Attention pls. Exam wan start.....
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by nutigal: 10:06am On Dec 04, 2012
ℓ☺ℓz, I dunno y dey r wasting time. The hall z filled up and ppl r still trooping in. O su mi o.
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by masagoody(m): 10:16am On Dec 04, 2012
nutigal: ℓ☺ℓz, I dunno y dey r wasting time. The hall z filled up and ppl r still trooping in. O su mi o.
hope no b the same test all diz pipo come write o. Hmmm. Na GOD go helep us scale tru today.
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by nutigal: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
Na d same test, how was it?
Re: Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 by ifyfran: 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
This thing no funny @ all. i sure say we pass 1000 for dat hall.the questions come be like say Ω̴̩̩̩̥α from anoda planet.God Ω̴̩̩̩̥α ur feet i dey ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies / What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? / This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.