Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? (63268 Views)

I Bought My Certificates For N100,000 – Fake LUTH Doctor Confesses / 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by Phemour: 11:02am On Jun 11, 2008
HELLO GOOD PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND, I NEED POEPLE'S  VIEW HERE BCS AN IN BIG WAHALA WHCICH I THINK I WILL GET HELP SINCE THIS FORUM IS FOR HELP.

I ALL MY CERTIFICATES, ALL THE NAME THERE ARE DIFFERENT
                                                     SURNAME        OTHER NAME          FIRSTNAME               
PRIMARY SCH.                               MOHAMMED                                       ABASS
JUNIOR SECONDARY SCH.             MOHAMMED               O                      ABASS
NECO                                            MUHAMMED               O                      ABASS
WAEC                                            MOHAMMED       OLAYINKA                ABASS
ORIGIN                                          MOHAMMED          OLAIYA                 ABASS
THOSE ONES WERE DONE DUE TO LACK OF GOOD PLANNING FRM MY PARENT THE GREATEST PROBLEM IS NOW JAMB, I MADE A MISTAKE TOO IN JAMB.
                                                     OLAIYA                     OLAIYA               ABASS
THIS THING IS FUNNY BUT I KNW I WILL GET HELP FRM YOU NAIRALANDERS ON WHAT TO DO. IF I SAY I SHOULD GO COURT AND CHANGE NAME I THINK THEY CAN ONLY CHANGE TWO NAME NOT ALL  NONSENSE NAMES I GIVE MYSELF
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by delejames(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2008
PHEMOUR:

HELLO GOOD PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND, I NEED POEPLE'S VIEW HERE BCS AN IN BIG WAHALA WHCICH I THINK I WILL GET HELP SINCE THIS FORUM IS FOR HELP.

I ALL MY CERTIFICATES, ALL THE NAME THERE ARE DIFFERENT
SURNAME OTHER NAME FIRSTNAME
PRIMARY SCH. MOHAMMED ABASS
JUNIOR SECONDARY SCH. MOHAMMED O ABASS
NECO MUHAMMED O ABASS
WAEC MOHAMMED OLAYINKA ABASS
ORIGIN MOHAMMED OLAIYA ABASS
THOSE ONES WERE DONE DUE TO LACK OF GOOD PLANNING FRM MY PARENT THE GREATEST PROBLEM IS NOW JAMB, I MADE A MISTAKE TOO IN JAMB.
OLAIYA OLAIYA ABASS
THIS THING IS FUNNY BUT I KNW I WILL GET HELP FRM YOU NAIRALANDERS ON WHAT TO DO. IF I SAY I SHOULD GO COURT AND CHANGE NAME I THINK THEY CAN ONLY CHANGE TWO NAME NOT ALL NONSENSE NAMES I'VE BEARING.

That is real Gobe oooooo!
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by Phemour: 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2008
more view pls, i need the reality
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by obaonline: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2008
See the mistake is from you not your parent since u know your full name in the primary school before going to secondary school. Below is the only solution if you can do it.
1. You have to collect another State of Origin from your local Governement. This is how you will fill the form
Surname: Mohammed
Middle Name: Olayinka
Last or Fisrt Name: Abbass.
See that of you neco result that your name is writing like this Mohammed O Abbass.
U can easy tell anybody in the nearer future that the meaning of O in your neco result is OLAYINKA that they(the person) can verify it from your WAEC and Citizenship certificate. You can reach me on this email obaonlineng@yahoo.com. That is the solution to your problem. Pls dont make any further mistake again!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by Phemour: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2008
oba online can i chat with u now on yahoo messanger pls.
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by Phemour: 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2008
besides, what of my jamb and primary school
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2008
@poster,
You are in real trouble as you've rightly put it. But one good thing is that you are just starting up in life. Meaning you can start allover.
My advice is this: Choose your best O-Level result and use the name on it for life. Nobody realy uses the Junior Secondary School result for anything so you can forget about that. As for your UME, sorry you have just wasted that application, your time and money 'cos you do not have any result to present even if you secure placement to a University.
Best of luck in your endeavours
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2008
Why wud u mak such mistake undecided
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by Phemour: 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2008
i need suggestions pls, i know am a fool.

wat of if i do avid avid, change my name to muhammed olayinca abass
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by delejames(m): 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2008
PHEMOUR:

olayinca

see,dnt make the same mistake again.
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by Phemour: 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2008
more view
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by HOLAYINCA(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2008
y do u make such a goof, u really need help.
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by Phemour: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2008
abigirl dis is my life, if u want to advertise, make a topic
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by kingdoug(m): 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2008
Well guy,
What I will suggest you do is to go to a nearby high court
and find a way to unify the names in the certificate.

They will tell you the procedure, it is not a big problem if only
you are the genuine owner of all the certificates.

Wish you the best.
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by Phemour: 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2008
BUT IT MORE THAN 3 NAMES
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by Phemour: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2008
THANK U ALL

I DID AFFIDAVIT DIS MORNING, BUT IT SEEM TO ME AS NOT AUTHENTIC BCS IS NOT UP TO 3 MINUTES.
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2008
what do u want
the one for 2days
or 3weeks?

its amazing that u cant spell ur name correctly undecided
this is just crapy to me sad angry lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by Phemour: 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2008
it was just unfortunate, u cant understand it can happen to anyone
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by abdurrazaq(m): 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2008
What you need to do is to pick either your WAEC or NECO certificate depending on which you prefer to the other and get a new Birth Certificate and Caertificate of Origin in the names on the chosen certificates. Forget about the last JAMB you did (U did not even pass it) and move on. Don't be in a rush. It's better you correct it now once.

Please mind your spelling when presenting your names for those certificates above. Sometimes you write as without concentrating (your posts on nairaland are enough evidence)
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by Phemour: 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2008
i've done affidavit dis morning i said all those names were changed to ABASS MUHAMMED OLAIYA, my question is dat is affidavit authentic??

abdulrazzaq, how do u knw i dont pass jamb.
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by abdurrazaq(m): 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2008
The affidavit is authentic. You don't have to wait for the whole day to get one. But to avoid future problems (talking from experience) you better follow my former post and ignore that affidavit.

Concerning your JAMB scores, you disclosed your scores on this forum yourself, don't you?
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by Phemour: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2008
abdulrazzaq if u are online let chat on yahoo messanger pls i cant understand u.

holuwaphemi@yahoo.com
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by abdurrazaq(m): 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2008
@PHEMOUR, Later, I,m sorry I can't do that now. Sorry If I disappoint you. You can check my profile I will add my e-mail address for you to send me a messge. Ask all your questions, hopefully I may be able to help you with my answers.

We may chat later though cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by omowest(m): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2008
Go and restart your life. delete all your certificates and go back to primary one. Your parent did not make any mistake, we wish you all the best in your Educational Journey good look (God Bless our Country Nigeria) and God bless u as u read it
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by Phemour: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2008
omowest, people like u surpose to be banned from this forum, nairalanders can u imagine wat dis idiot is telling me, infact u must be a fool.
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by omowest(m): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2008
your parent Dmade a mistake for sending u to school in the first place u need to go and start from primary school good luck grin
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by Phemour: 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2008
omowest since u intended to add to my problem so shall yours be.

grin u don't knw me grin
david dat do such a thing to me days back knw wat happen to him
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by Abium: 8:33am On Jun 25, 2008
What uneed to do is dat, u make a change of name in your local government because if u fail to do so University, co-operate bodies might intend not to admite u because of the error u made.

How old are u?
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by cebili: 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2008
''oniyan hale wa laiye ki tire o maba''

Guy, (cos i don't know which name to call you) go get a lawyer for yourself,

Explain ur plight to him or better stil a superior in the educational sector.

i think they will be of help & solution to ur problem.

i wish u luck!

1 Like

Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by Phemour: 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2008
nairalanders, i dont understand u people again. i said i've done affidavit, is affitavid not Genuine.
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by ifyalways(f): 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2008
PHEMOUR:

nairalanders, i don't understand u people again. i said i've done affidavit, is affitavid not Genuine.
If you Abass Olayinka Mu"hammed is genuine then the affidavit is genuine
Re: I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? by Phemour: 9:31am On Jul 17, 2008
NAIRALANDERS, I NEED VIEWS NOW ON THE NAME TO USE TO FILL MY PUME FORM, I'VE DONE AFFITAVID, MY NAME NOW IS MUHAMMED ABASS OLAIYA. SHOULD I USE THE NAME ON MY JAMB NOTIFICATION SLIP OR MY NEW NAME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) / Why We Paid Varsity Lecturers Half Salaries – FG / JAMB UTME 2013 Result Is On Www.jamb.org.ng/unifietme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.