Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Praising---prayer-----accepted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praising---prayer-----accepted (715 Views)

To The Yorubas "Stop Praising Olorun, He Is Not The Christian God" / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / The Benefits Of Praising The Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praising---prayer-----accepted by holypower(m): 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
*please share*
People always try to deprive GOD of HIS glory and honour but it can't succeed Malachi 6:1 ''"A son honors his father, and a slave his
master. If I am a father, where is the honor due
me? If I am a master, where is the respect due
me?" says the LORD Almighty.''. Can a child wake up early in the morning and demand something from his father without greeting him? If it is an angry father, he may slap that child for not greeting him before demanding something from him. So is our Heavenly father, HE demands praises from us but if you refuse to praise HIM, HE will command stones to praise HIM and out-praise you. Please dear brethren, whether you want to pray a second prayer, praise and sing to GOD first before praying to HIM. Don't just come into HIS presentcewithout praises, Psalm 95:2 ''Let us come before His presence with
thanksgiving, Let us shout joyfully to Him with
psalms.'' Don't just start praying....first worship the LORD first before our prayer. Remain Blessedsmiley ------Holiness required

(1) (Reply)

Four Basic Things You Probably Didn't And Should Know About Atheists. / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Be Intmate With His Wife During Her Period? / Why Artists Abandoned Kefee’s Burial– Showkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.