Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids (31739 Views)

See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) / 5 Inventions By Kids. / 7 Things You Didn’t Know Were Invented By Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by OCTAVO: 12:02am On Aug 29, 2013
Baybe: Wow! Amazing.
Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:04am On Aug 29, 2013
these phrases were invented by igbo kids
mess
s .hit
wetin
i no go
......etc
Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by jhydebaba(m): 12:05am On Aug 29, 2013
Let them continue to invent and we will continue to pay for it.
Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 29, 2013
When I was a kid,I used to compose beautiful songs and sing well too
As a teenager,I used to make wonderful drawings everyone thought I'd grow into a renowned artist.
Now I can't even sing witout a catch in my throat or draw wiTh such ease again
I don't know if it's lack of practice or brain drain sad

1 Like

Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 29, 2013
Interesting. . .when I was younger, I invented games. I don't mean video games, i'm talking about outdoor games. I was known as the "Chairman of play" cos I could play from morning till night, bringing up new games grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by MistadeRegal(m): 12:25am On Aug 29, 2013
Interesting! When I was a child, I also carved unbelievable toys from broken tailcombs. Pictures I'll upload later when less busy because I kept them till date.

1 Like

Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by Revolva(m): 12:38am On Aug 29, 2013
after our girls no go let blackberry or the latest version of smart fone rest...u go see an illetrate babe...holding BB Z10 or Q10...iphone 5 GALAXY S4..while they cant even spell orrectly..or even google anything..or even know how to sign up a facebook or email account i know them well well..i have assisted many to get a facebook acccount..na wa oo i come dey wonder how did they manage to buy these expensive fones...
Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 29, 2013
Owk ooo...gud 4dem..

I jus dey risin hw i wun tay go visit d SUN xo ooo
Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 29, 2013
As a kid I invented somthing, and that's how to turture a lizard by pumping water into them with a syringe, Awwww u need to see how helpless they look b4 they die grin grin grin grin grin

Secondly making a bird to be both static and dynamically flying, by tying a thread on its leg n tying the tread to rails of a balcony. Ppl were amazed at there sight then.

I even evented ny own sweet by moulding n rapping milo n milk in a foil n leave it for about a week.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 29, 2013
dvdon: As a kid I invented somthing, and that's how to turture a lizard by pumping water into them with a syringe, Awwww u need to see how helpless they look b4 they die grin grin grin grin grin

Secondly making a bird to be both static and dynamically flying, by tying a thread on its leg n tying the tread to rails of a balcony. Ppl were amazed at there sight then.

I even evented ny own sweet by moulding n rapping milo n milk in a foil n leave it for about a week.
grin grin grin

The first two were scary and mean angry See as you dey shine your teeth on top that, besides where did you get those syringes from at that tender age?? I fear you oh.

@Topic.. cool

LOL @ Snowmobile .... Bombardier's still the best .

2 Likes

Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by fasho01(m): 3:09am On Aug 29, 2013
Cool cool

Who says naija kids ain't inventors? There is this programme on NTA - young inventors. Don't know if its still aired but I used to be amazed at the ingenuity of nigerian kids.

With no support from any organisation or government, no wonder it seems nigerian kids are idle.

I believe given the right supprot, nigerian kids will do far much more.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by babestell(f): 4:02am On Aug 29, 2013
Neccessity is the mother of inventions and creativity. Unfortunately most of Nigeria's problem are caused by greed and pure incompetence. Then creative kids will need support from their parents and families. Anyway one day "Papilo" must make us proud grin
Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 29, 2013
What didn't my elder bro invent as a kid? What a country! How I wish he were my younger and I am this grown and know what I do now. I would rake in billions patenting his inventions now. embarassed
Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by pendusky(m): 4:32am On Aug 29, 2013
NICE ONE!!!
Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by telexfree1: 5:21am On Aug 29, 2013
jidegirl12:

The first two were scary and mean angry See as you dey shine your teeth on top that, besides where did you get those syringes from at that tender age?? I fear you oh.

@Topic.. cool

LOL @ Snowmobile .... Bombardier's still the best .

No the Braille guy.

Good morning pps
Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by rutibaby(f): 5:57am On Aug 29, 2013
Nigeria children invented bomb and machine guns. God help us, we are never left behind.
Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 29, 2013
God bless Frank Epperson for popsicles. smiley smiley
Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 29, 2013
captain sinzu: Who says hard work doesn't pay...tank God I made frontpage..dancin skelewu

And as U'V made FP, does dat add food 2 ur table? Or any tangible red feather to ur achievements?
I don't know why all these young lots with d joblessness created by d ASUU debacle choose 2 tek delight in fooling themselves displaying an unbriddled obnoxious stupidity.

**spits*** on ur foolery; mumu
Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by joshuaidibia(m): 6:54am On Aug 29, 2013
i thought d YOYO toy wil b among. So it ws a grown up dt inventd dat?
Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by yfo: 7:01am On Aug 29, 2013
Yungwizzzy: I just say wow

their counterparts are here smiggling from 2go to whatsapp to BBA abi BBM to Facebook to twitter to babdoo to viber to Skype to gmail /yahoo_sending people dia Senegal refugee scam stories_to Nairaland talking dia bf & gf, hiding under arik tire.

the younger kids crying 4 indomie inventing ba3 powered cars using bathroom slippers

abeg naija is too blessed and least I forget I'm I first??

bros if you noticed, most of those inventions took place in the early 1900's or thereabout. it's not only here in nigeria that the new wave of technology has made the young ones less occupied intellectualy...it has captured d mind of all younglings around d world so pls don't make this look like a nigerian problem. thank u.

1 Like

Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 29, 2013
Buh who said 9ja did not invent anything?
Who naw invented puff puff,

Wheel barror ko?

Even me i invente exchageable tire vehicle. If u remb that tyme wen we dey small, we go carry long wood, put pipes under. Sit on top then we go dey pass each pipe 4rm back to front. Our car dey move grin
Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by nenergy(m): 7:40am On Aug 29, 2013
lorretta u: When I was a kid,I used to compose beautiful songs and sing well too
As a teenager,I used to make wonderful drawings everyone thought I'd grow into a renowned artist.
It's still in you. You just need to unearth it. Try it this weekend.
Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 29, 2013
16 years na kid??
Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by victorazy(m): 7:47am On Aug 29, 2013
Naija boy invented Cassava bread
Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by HolyHolla(m): 7:53am On Aug 29, 2013

their counterparts are here smiggling from 2go to whatsapp to BBA abi BBM to Facebook to twitter to babdoo to viber to Skype to gmail /yahoo_sending people dia Senegal refugee scam stories_to Nairaland talking dia bf & gf, hiding under arik tire.

the younger kids crying 4 indomie inventing ba3 powered cars using bathroom slippers

https://www.nairaland.com/1293372/urine-powered-generator-invented-nigerians-girls
Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by HolyHolla(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2013

https://www.nairaland.com/1293372/urine-powered-generator-invented-nigerians-girls

Nigerian kids are not all irresponsible. Check this out!
Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by yfo: 8:02am On Aug 29, 2013
lorretta u: When I was a kid,I used to compose beautiful songs and sing well too

compose beautiful songs in naija...sorry but if u not singing bout a$$ or d kind of figure u got, no show for u my sister.
and drawing in naija......do I need to say anything undecided
Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 29, 2013
most of them were already adults when they made their imaginations a reality. angry still wonderful tho.

1 Like

Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by Bigcake: 8:17am On Aug 29, 2013
Of all inventions non can match dat of d Nigerian stowaway kid. He is d first surviving stowaway kid in d world. I'm proud of d young lad.
Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by Toyolad(m): 8:19am On Aug 29, 2013
Nice compilation bro
Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by Toyolad(m): 8:21am On Aug 29, 2013
Bt y are all d inventions nt in recent yrs,evrytin is jst 100 yrs ago or so,dis tells u d advent of social media nd modernization has made nd stil makin we children lose our sense of creativity...wat we wnt to do nw is to create blog,facebook pages nd odas neglectin d basic tinz dat we need bt dnt av in d society
Re: Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids by Tinkybabe(f): 8:29am On Aug 29, 2013
Amazing inventions..when kids were still creative.
It's a different story now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Earth Tremor: FG Offers Explanation / Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter / Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.