Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin (69715 Views)

Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin / PICTURES Of Tonto Dikeh On Christmas Day / Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Absugardaddy(m): 8:27am On Aug 29, 2013
hw doz diz make ASUU off d strike..if she lyk make erosion kari her skin.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by khiaa(f): 9:07am On Aug 29, 2013
*Shollypopz:
I'm proud that she admitted to it. How many Hollywood celebs have been able to do that?? Exactly!

She's right, kinda. If you don't use sun screen, you suffer skin discoloration in some part of your body and yes! There are hydroquinone free lightening cream that can be used to ensure you get your natural skin tone back.

Do not get me wrong, I do realize that she admitted to skin bleaching. LoL, Tonto grin grin Do whatever makes you beautiful as long as you moderate the usage and you're sure it has no future implications.

Make I run before Ileke bring her Nollywood non-bleaching campaign.

P.S: She must have a crush on that interviewer oo, see how nervous and restless she appeared grin Tonto stop trying to fake accent.....or learn how to speak English first if you must.

Which hollywood celebrities bleaches?
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by AmucheJane(f): 9:43am On Aug 29, 2013
She bleach her skin or not, I don't see how it affect some people that are talking Nonsense. You people should leave her alone, mind your business. Is her life not yours,anyhow she wants to leave her life is nobody's business. How many times did her family complain about her life? Make una no dey drink paracetamol for person headache, na her money she dey send not yours.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by papi365: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
Amuche Jane: She bleach her skin or not, I don't see how it affect some people that are talking Nonsense. You people should leave her alone, mind your business. Is her life not yours,anyhow she wants to leave her life is nobody's business. How many times did her family complain about her life? Make una no dey drink paracetamol for person headache, na her money she dey send not yours.
AM PRETTY SURE SAY U TOO DEY BLEACH,DAT IS Y U DEY TAKE 2 HER SIDE. NAIJA BABES AM SORI SORI 4 UNA. IF DEM NEVA BLEACH,DEM NO BELIEVE IN DEMSELVES.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by PEPSI: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
100k egyptian milk Kamana is talking !!
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by klassic419: 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
she was fair b4 so why dbleachin any way its ha lyf nt myn
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by tontodike1: 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. / Ladies In Towel Go Gaga For Peter Okoye's #OneMoreNightChallengeDance / Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.