Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:01 AM

Girl molested Have A Plastic Pipe Inserted Into Her womanliness.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl molested Have A Plastic Pipe Inserted Into Her womanliness.... (12917 Views)

My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! / 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me / Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl molested Have A Plastic Pipe Inserted Into Her womanliness.... by Xmo10000(m): 7:19am On Aug 27, 2013
This occured in Brazil ,a
24 year old Cecilia Oliveira Evangelista was found naked murdered and violated
naked, and. a pipe inserted in her anus.. in a house on Rua da
Graça, Tancredo Neves, near the fountain in the town
of Teixeira de Freitas, state of Bahia, Brazil. The
house was under construction, the owner intended to
turn it into a bar and already had a pool table
installed inside. The police reported that more than
30 cm of the pipe was rammed up the victim’s vagina.. More pics here. http://xmoentertainment..com/2013/08/girl-rape-beaten-and-have-plastic-pipe.html

Re: Girl molested Have A Plastic Pipe Inserted Into Her womanliness.... by jumzzy448: 8:37am On Aug 27, 2013
People can be wicked sha cry
Chaiiii.....may her soul rest in peace.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians With English Surnames / Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage / She Bought Land Without The Knowledge Of The Hubby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.