Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? (9113 Views)

Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy / Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution / Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Etumgbe(m): 9:20am On Aug 27, 2013
am sure the man cannot remember his own name again talk more of remembering that he is still a governor. all these are the handiwork of his wife
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 27, 2013
4reigningqueen: Yes, our leaders have lost all credibility!

Yes, most of our old politicians are bloody
liars!

Yes, non of our present politicians are
worthy of being called a role model!

Yes, even the president does not
command respect from his wife not to
talk of the entire populace!

Yes, it seems we are all alone and we have no future as long as this people are in power!

Are we going to sit back and watch these few people to turn us against ourselves?

Are we going to continue to pray when all that is needed is to demand that these people deliver?

Are we just going to sit back and
complain while these people milk us dry and take us as a fool?

It starts from confronting that fuel
attendant that sells 7.5 litres of fuel when you ask him or her to sell fuel worth N750.

It starts from making sure the proprietors of private schools employ teachers that can instill discipline and teach love,respect and honesty.

It starts from taking proper care of all
public structures because it belongs to
everybody.

It starts from being productive and
hardworking.

LETS STAND UP AND FIGHT FOR OUR
DESTINY!!!
standing cheesy
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Dbeliever(m): 9:22am On Aug 27, 2013
The governor will be allowed to resume his normal duties if he is able to address the people of Taraba state. If his address is comprehensive, every body's doubt will be cleared.
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by mrking3(m): 9:22am On Aug 27, 2013

liars!

Yes, it seems we are all alone and we have no future as long as this people are in power!

Are we going to sit back and watch these few people to turn us against ourselves?

Are we going to continue to pray when all that is needed is to demand that these people deliver?

attendant that sells 7.5 litres of fuel when you ask him or her to sell fuel worth N750.

It starts from making sure the proprietors of private schools employ teachers that can instill discipline and teach love,respect and honesty.

everybody.

hardworking.

DESTINY!!!
what is this one saying? STFU! And answer †ђξ damn question!!!
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2013
nerodenero: No he isn't fit enough. He should retire but if he resume, he would die soon and God forbid. They should forget about religion and allow the Deputy who is a muslim to continue. My opinion sha!
There's nothing like "FORGET" religion in Nigeria ooo, if it were in the far northern states, they sure won't"forget" it. Yakowa na very Typical example.
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2013
The man should be allowed to rest. Because from the picture I see during his arrival, I think he is not yet fit to go back to his governorship seat.
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by kreamidiva(f): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2013
If it's the Suntai i saw yesterday on t.v looking like a vegetable while the wife waved at the crowd,NO he shouldn't resume official duties just yet.
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2013
It is simple' we'll know that the man is nomore fit to resume back to the office but I suggest since ruling this country now turn to family business by some of our prifake professionallitheifians ' the man should pass the post to one of his family" abi na undecidedIt is simple' we'll know that the man is nomore fit to resume back to the office but I suggest since ruling this country now turn to family business by some of our prifake professionallitheifians ' the man should pass the post to one of his family" abi na
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Tunjasko(m): 9:31am On Aug 27, 2013
CLIQBOY: has old has you are...you will never have sense.. *singing*
as old as you are,you can't write a simple sentence...~singing~
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by kinguwem: 9:31am On Aug 27, 2013
adorablepepple: seriously,i don't think suntai is fit to resume his office. He is still not well balanced,if he is allowed to resume he will give orders from the comfort of his room.

A governor is suppose to be up and doing,so he can over see the affairs of the state. I trust nigeria,they will keep visiting him for two months over his arrival and survival. My opinion is that he should sit down and relax while capable hands handle the affairs of the state.

My fellow nairalanders what do u think drop your wise opinion.
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by LobsanRampa(m): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2013
Na him wife Hauwa go rule indirectly.
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by paulokougha: 10:02am On Aug 27, 2013
If you die Nigeria will not.
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Anniettieufia(m): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2013
Please do i comment on this trend as a political news ?
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by FrenchyL(m): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2013
I honestly don't think he is physically and mentally fit enough to run the state at this time. #justsaying.
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by bigfoot79(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2013

liars!

everybody.

hardworking.

DESTINY!!!

armchair activist!!
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Anniettieufia(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2013
If he is coming to design a different program from what they did in 2011 then, he should be given the chance ,

but if he is coming to implement what they had already design , i think he should save his soul in his Bedroom and allow his deputy to carry on,
he wouldn't make a difference ,

sorry to ask,
Is the helicopter in good conditions ?
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by kinguwem: 10:33am On Aug 27, 2013
adorablepepple: seriously,i don't think suntai is fit to resume his office. He is still not well balanced,if he is allowed to resume he will give orders from the comfort of his room.

A governor is suppose to be up and doing,so he can over see the affairs of the state. I trust nigeria,they will keep visiting him for two months over his arrival and survival. My opinion is that he should sit down and relax while capable hands handle the affairs of the state.

My fellow nairalanders what do u think drop your wise opinion.
Your concern is appreciated. However, like most politically docile nigerians you are shying away from your responsibility. The constitution states clearly the process of declaring a state governor incapacitated. Contact your legislator & find out why they are silent about the issue.
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by kenny091(m): 10:45am On Aug 27, 2013
its very sad that people no longer have love for themselves. The wife and friends of suntai jst like dnt care dat all his brain cells are dead.they wld rather hold on to power at all cost,nt caring for his health.am sure suntai or wats left must be weeping deep inside.
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by plasmadocument: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2013
Why not? The man is as fit as a fiddle. A mentally deranged man who is probably wearing diapers or is it pampers! He should be campaigning for re-election. Or has he already been re-elected?
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by chriseruba: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2013
its left for the state assembly to decide not u
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Muscomide: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2013
Okija_juju: WHY?!

Why do you want to remove his daily bread from his mouth?! You want to cut his daily ration abi?! Them tell you say ehn no fit be Governor again?!

Look at him like a football player that was signed to a 4 year contract.. Hi just so happens to be injured and will be out for 3 and half years.. Thats All..

You get brain for head at all so?
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Profay11(m): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2013
Which is better? His life or the power? I believe he can‘t be poor again in his life.. Money isn‘t the problem.. He should just go and rest at home.. What is the point of clinging so much to power without good health?
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 27, 2013
Okija_juju: WHY?!

Why do you want to remove his daily bread from his mouth?! You want to cut his daily ration abi?! Them tell you say ehn no fit be Governor again?!

Look at him like a football player that was signed to a 4 year contract.. Hi just so happens to be injured and will be out for 3 and half years.. Thats All..
You are a disgrace to your family and nation. It is very unfortunate that it is youths like you that are welcomed in the corridors of power.
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by komek(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2013
I dont know what it is with Nigerians and power.
This is someone who could not even wave the people who were happy that he came back from the USA yet he wants to continue.

This man i saw in the news has lost his memory so he may not not be able to do rule the people of Taraba.
They should allow him rest pls.
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by olly4life: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2013
nerodenero: No he isn't fit enough. He should retire but if he resume, he would die soon and God forbid. They should forget about religion and allow the Deputy who is a muslim to continue. My opinion sha!

Nero- no put religion for this matter- he is not fit but let d State Assembly do d needful, dem b some papa & mama for some pikins o
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Kelklein(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2013
cool*sipping my Sabrina**

Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by seankay(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
All they want is to remain in power.With those pictures I saw,I'm convinced his mind has deserted him...Why can't our leaders learn and just resign when they are not fit to continue.
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Albedo27(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2013

liars!

everybody.

hardworking.

DESTINY!!!
I don't the head and tail of this write up....pls when will i get a simplified version?
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by EHoudini: 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
Come we are all sick, at different levels. If the guy is mentally sound then he should be should be supported however way we can. Come to think of it, most 'sick' leaders perform exceeding well, late Mwanawasa of Zambia comes to mind.They reconcile with their fate here with uncanny awareness of their fallibility and frailty n that God is all there is- all else is vanity. And the people they serve well in some way may make up for their former short comings and thereby make 'heaven'. Let the guy be
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
Danbaba Suntai needs rest so as to safeguard his life but d last thing an indigenious northern christian especially one with d majority will wish for himself is for a muslim to rule him and visversa.
Haven said this, the Taraba christian man will rather prefer Suntai to rule from d bed than for d muslim hale and hearty deputy to rule him.Out of the 24 of the state house assembly members,20 are christians.The governor hardly can say no even if he wish/ought to.
But will u blame them?
It is complicated.

Indeed 'd north is 'one'.
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Asabeq(f): 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
cry I really wish he resigns because of his health condition but the religious sentiment in my state is the order of the day......

*i am a xtian too but I believe in doing the right and honourable thing*
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by musaak: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
This suntai's issue is getting messy. Cant nigerians learn lessons from history. When yaradua was ill and the same manipulation of the true state of his health was done, we all condem it. Taraba pple are on it again. May God forgive this innocent man who does not know what is happening presently.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Makes Headway In Securing China’s Funding Of Projects / Tinubu Is Playing Fiddle While Nigeria Is Drowning - Atiku / Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.