Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? (9114 Views)

Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy / Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution / Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by AnanseK(m): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
A brain damaged man is kidnapped by a vicious and ruthless cabal. I wonder who wrote that letter to the Taraba assembly on his behalf, Jerry Gana perhaps.
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by kushsy: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
Honestly, d man shld just resign himself but a country like ours where gabage happens, dnt be surprise if he and some fake followers will insists he is fit..
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by adexpa(m): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
to me,nobody will kill him unless he killd himself,b4 situation shall worse,the victim should knw d next not any foolish n money pursue frnds,he should knw hes no longer fit n do d right b4 tins fall apart.
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Ama28(f): 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
He is not fit to be a governor and should be allowed to recuperate!
This is a state affair, I do not think the whole state should be bed ridden with him, I most importantly sympathise with him on his health but the state is bigger than all of us.

Did I read someone say the Op wants to remove his means of daily bread? So the state and its affairs should be kept on stand still because you want to patronise him? That's the biggest joke of the century.

I expect his family to compel him to resign so he can rest after his near death experience!
I wouldn't let my spouse go through mental stress of leadership after such! But you know what they say, the love of money is the root of all evil!
Power intoxicates!
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Kaid01: 6:03am On Aug 28, 2013
U are right d christaun should fOrget about the sentiment they want to creat.they should jst swear in the deputy governor and live the rest to God...WHAT IS WRITTEN IS WRITTEN and destiny can neva b altered
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Kaid01: 6:05am On Aug 28, 2013
U are right d christains should fOrget about the sentiment they want to creat.they should jst swear in the deputy governor and live the rest to God...WHAT IS WRITTEN IS WRITTEN and destiny can neva b altered
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Tintinix: 6:56am On Aug 28, 2013
kenbee: physically, mentally and emotionally down and he still want to govern them. Yar'Adua case is even better than this one.

Please be sensible! He was brought in on life support! Interactions where only with his wife and aides,
Please don't justify mediocrity!

@OP. To me if he is mentally and emotionally stable he may continue as governor if he wishes to, that he was and still being assisted to walk is immaterial! Infact he should either be in wheel chairs or crutches! 10months is too short a time for an adult man like him to have fully recovered from traumatic bone injuries.
Are we then saying that a physically disabled person cannot aspire to political positions of leadership??

1 Like

Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 28, 2013
AnanseK: A brain damaged man is kidnapped by a vicious and ruthless cabal. I wonder who wrote that letter to the Taraba assembly on his behalf, Jerry Gana perhaps.

End of . Taraba will be ruled by proxy. The man is a walking vegetable who probably cannot tell what day it is. He probably does not remember he was once a governor, he sees the crowds and has no idea why they are there. If u ask the man what he wants he will probably say I want to sleep. In a sane world he would be in a santorium. Or at least retired to a corner of the house with special needs materials.

He is completely oblivious to what is happening
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Koolmexxi(m): 7:17am On Aug 28, 2013
Lyk our opinions actually mata to d cabal.... mtcheeew
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2013
no sir, dude doesnt know which way is up anymore!
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by samtin(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2013
nerodenero: No he isn't fit enough. He should retire but if he resume, he would die soon and God forbid. They should forget about religion and allow the Deputy who is a muslim to continue. My opinion sha!
see hu is talking....
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Abdulmalik42: 10:53am On Aug 28, 2013
The fmly are all fool, what stop them to ask the man to resign, must he die on the sit, wch kind stupidity thinking is this to we nigerians. Make the man resign jar re
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Uten9z(m): 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
why not? were u @any point of Ur life so feeble or have u not met any1 who had an accidents and still return back to his engagements afterall? ehh @ pepple? this man has a destiny to deliver let not some people question God's handy Work; us the good people of the state want to see what God has kept him alive deliver for us period, If96 the governor said He is able,He is!:0 Who among u saved him. Please lets reason well, i don't see why He'll return ill health pjust because of power as said;every everybody loves his life woo, my governor is fit! gram!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP / Senate: Lawan Denies Meeting With PDP Governors / I Have No House In The UK – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.