Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal (34115 Views)

Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) / Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by cold(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2013
Nigerians,once again GET YOUR HEADS OUTTA YOUR ARS3S & see these God of men for who they truly are!What is it with Nigerians and the herd mentality syndrome anyways?

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by britiko: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2013
Well said. Nigerians worship pastors too much.
Know the word(bible) for urself.
Thank God for pastor J.
May u not derail from the path of truth.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by barcaboi(m): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2013
pendusky: All this things are trash!!! If you want to make a name is not publicizing your past sins!!! I dont give a damn!! wink
They aint trash...u wanna deny d truth, no probs but I'll not stand d thought of a Pastor not owning up 2 his sins and battling it out with d congregatns so dey can pray 4 him....but when he covers it up den deres a probs....

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 31, 2013
Dis is what i believe . . .

"For we must all appear before the judgement seat of christ, that everyone (me include) may recieve the things do in his body, according to that he hath done whether it be Good or Bad."

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Coldfeet(f): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2013
musKeeto: ^^^
Does it matter?

The message is sound. It takes a lot of grace to ignore the truth in it. undecided
I agree with you!

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by naijalodge(m): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2013
KaimaTee: Am glad that there are men of God that still preaches the truth, I am so disappointed by my pastor last Sunday following the way he talked about this issue, he was so flippant about it, that it is not for people to judge, that if he is to be in the man shoe, he will just tell the congregation that yes, he is an adulterer, he has prayed a nd God has forgiven him, so if you don't want to come to the church, not come.
Either my pastor fail to read that this man didn't just fall into sin, he is a serial adulterer and was never born again or he chose to ignore it, he didn't even care about the faith of many that were being destroyed, how can we can our bible to go minister to the so called unbeliever? What are they suppose to believer .Infact I am thinking about my stay in that church, couldn't believe my pastor can defend this man so blatantly
plz which church and what is the name of your pastor...he might be one of them...just saying.. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Sirmuell(m): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2013
In light of all the brouhaha about Pst. Biodun and Ese it's important we as Christians realize that its not as though we want the Pastors fall as it may seem but its intent is to protect further atrocities from repeating itself, I finished from Unilorin also and issues like this have been swept underneath yet we still hear of more now so what is going on now by other men of God calling him to come clean is like administering a total cure to the scandal and not prevention as it has always been moreover it will bring about total repentance also to him, I do not doubt the grace of God in his life which is equally evident in his ministry but the grace of God shouldn't be trampled also not at all...!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2013
Pastor J ko, Pastor Z ni...

All these funky pastors with their American-style preaching and prosperity gospel are all the same...

Scammers the lot of them

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
i pray that the Plan of God in this matter benefit true faith for nigerians, etc. Amin. God has a Way of destroying falsehood. it is always subtle process and at the end the result is swift and there is no deficiency.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by meine: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
These are the type of issues that the PFN should be correcting but they will rather devote themselves to politics and justifying why they bought private Jets. I sense and fear that their silence means that many of them have similar scandals.I have stop following men from way back,my trust is completely in christ.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by buchibabe: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
God bleSs dis man for dis insightful msg. Its so disapointing dat most of dis pastors commit eye popping sins,derailin som much and instead of listenin to d voice of reasonin,they put on dia armour of defence ready to Attack u wit their usual...."Touch not my annointed"...
And most dumb church members are just to scared to confront their pastors.
D duty of d commitee of elders in most churches is to see to the smooth runnin of d church,set aside d wrong from d right,and dey hv d right to call dia pastor to order, but dis days dey are just bench warmers. All dey do is seat in dia reserved front row seats and nod to to evry thin d pastor says .
May God help the church!

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by 01mcfadden(m): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
Just as some would rightfuly say, 'end time things'!
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by meine: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
The one that pained me most was when Mike Murdoch claimed the COZA pastor was being attacked cos of the anointing he carries,have forgotten the exact wording. I be like "did mr murdoch take his time to investigate the matter? Are men of God infallible?"

3 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Coldfeet(f): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
tunergy: Can pastor J pls identify himself? Who knows his own victims might just be ad ready to speak out too. Being outspoken does not exonerate him any bit.
Can you first identify yourself? What has his identity got to do with the message he is passing? By the way exonerate him from what if I may ask? Do you know anything about this Pastor?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by zico2(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
KaimaTee: Am glad that there are men of God that still preaches the truth, I am so disappointed by my pastor last Sunday following the way he talked about this issue, he was so flippant about it, that it is not for people to judge, that if he is to be in the man shoe, he will just tell the congregation that yes, he is an adulterer, he has prayed a nd God has forgiven him, so if you don't want to come to the church, not come.
Either my pastor fail to read that this man didn't just fall into sin, he is a serial adulterer and was never born again or he chose to ignore it, he didn't even care about the faith of many that were being destroyed, how can we can our bible to go minister to the so called unbeliever? What are they suppose to believer .Infact I am thinking about my stay in that church, couldn't believe my pastor can defend this man so blatantly
Thank God for your life. Many wl discard whatever the pastor says as truth. Let us face the fact and call spade a spade. If church cannot change us, its time we change ourselves. I dont believe in pastor or church but i believe in God. I do watch the like on television,on one need to tell you before you know many like them re fake. I look at sets in the churches, they re blinds leading by blinds

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ese: Pastor you stole my meat!
Pastor: I won't say if I stole your meat or not, as God told me to keep quiet.
So to the jury, did Pastor steal Ese's meat?

6 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by otswag(m): 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
We're so blinded by religion we fail to realise the truth even when its staring straight at us in the face.yes he probably did it but we the congregation are as much to blame as the pastor is because we made ourselvelves so easily fooled by people who claim to be God-sent.its normal to expect more from pastors but its just stupid to totally drop your guard and surrendering all authority over yourselves to mere mortals like brainless morons.the bible is there for all of us to study and meditate in not for just a few selected group of people to read out loud and interprete the way they understand it and for us just to accept it like that even if his/her explanations might not make a whole lotta sense.even if a certain pastor tells u to do something questionable,only common sense should let u know it is wrong.many have subconsciously given those bearing the pastoral status absolute power over them so if some supposed pastors choose to take advantage of that,we are as much to blame as the pastors are.God help us all

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Ochek: 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pastor J. Thanks. for ur write up. It worries me to c ppl take the word so out of context. "Touch not my anointed ". I tot in this age most of us re equipped enough to pick the Bible and read than let mortal men deceive us? In this age and time, u ve got to read the Bible and know God for yourself.
Last bullet: for all those whose faith ve been punctured and ve either left the church or considering to, it is either u never got the full grasp. of u ve or had/or u never was saved in the first place.
Would u rather go to hell Cos u were so disappointed in man? What would u lose at the end even if all the kingdom promises were not what u had believed?
Rather than live in anguish and guilt at the end of time, do the right thing - be saved and know God for yourself.
After all is said and done, we all still and will live by Grace.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Pain(m): 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
Does it matter?

The message is sound. It takes a lot of grace to ignore the truth in it. undecided

Correction! It takes a lot of "disgrace" to ignore the truth in it

4 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pastor J vs Pastor B #EndTime tinz grin grin
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by IdiAmin2(m): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
grin
Does it matter?

No it doesn't take a lot of grace to ignore the truth in it.

It takes another level of grace to ignore the truth in it

All these na wash abeg. The pastor should just come out and answer the question: Did you f**k Ese Walters or not, yes or no?' Simples
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by dreday(m): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pastor J has a name? If he does, let him use it. Only then will I pay attention to his diatribe. So far, only real names have been used in this saga(Ese,Pastor Biodun and Pastor Flow). If Pastor J is as confident as he claims or projects, then he should be very comfortable revealing his true identity knowing he speaks the truth and stands by it.
As to his write-up, this is what I have to say. I'm not sure how much respect I'll give to someone who's so comfortable calling another person names. The language and words used to describe Pastor Biodun are very derogatory and while this might be ok from the public, a man of God ought to know better than use such insulting words - words that make me cringe 'cos I can feel the hate emanating from them.
Pastor J, I think you have some personal vendetta against COZA & Pastor Biodun. If not, the rational thing would be to go to him seeing as you know so much about his operations.
Having said all these, let me make perfectly clear that I don't stand with Pastor Biodun, neither do I stand with Ese. I stand with the truth which shall be revealed to us all in good time.

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Delejumi(m): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
I wouldn't know how real and evident what this man say, and am not bringing myself realy into this issue, yet I know that the allegation of Ese 'could' be very right and pastor J coming to dig into this pastor's past, we can infer some fact, yet, we need to hear this man. Now the challenge is that the pastor is not coming out to say anything.
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by quickygirl(f): 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
It is pastor Joshua Jacobs AKA Pastor Jay Jay !!
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by EejaNla01(m): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
At least he mentioned "end time tinz" in his post

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by dnawah(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
I wish to be a pastor,lik u.but God no want call me.
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Chartey(m): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
Anybody who attended COZA when it started in Ilorin wouldn't have a hard time believing Ese Walter. I remember the first time i stepped in the church. Worldliness was just everywhere. I couldn't cope after a few weeks. I'm not the spirikoko type, but once in a while when i go to church i want to hear the real deal and not some funky stuff. I remember my friends who immediately became members. I know the type of people they were. They saw a church where their very social outlook to life were accepted. And since i wasn't really going to church and i was curious, i followed them there. I remember guys going to COZA to scout for girls to spend the next weekend with. I remember a lot. When i got to Abj and saw the way COZA was catching on, i wasn't surprised knowing people like flashy stuff. So when this story broke, i had little trouble believing. There's stuff i even know about Pastor Biodun i wouldn't want to put on NL. The overall thing is that modern day Christianity is more worldly than Christian no matter what angle we look at it from.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Pistolx(m): 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
what else can i say but end time tinz
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Chartey(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
dreday: Pastor J has a name? If he does, let him use it. Only then will I pay attention to his diatribe. So far, only real names have been used in this saga(Ese,Pastor Biodun and Pastor Flow). If Pastor J is as confident as he claims or projects, then he should be very comfortable revealing his true identity knowing he speaks the truth and stands by it.
As to his write-up, this is what I have to say. I'm not sure how much respect I'll give to someone who's so comfortable calling another person names. The language and words used to describe Pastor Biodun are very derogatory and while this might be ok from the public, a man of God ought to know better than use such insulting words - words that make me cringe 'cos I can feel the hate emanating from them.
Pastor J, I think you have some personal vendetta against COZA & Pastor Biodun. If not, the rational thing would be to go to him seeing as you know so much about his operations.
Having said all these, let me make perfectly clear that I don't stand with Pastor Biodun, neither do I stand with Ese. I stand with the truth which shall be revealed to us all in good time.
He obviously chose to remain anonymous so that people wouldn't accuse him of seeking attention.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by nairamaker: 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
At this stage, we the good people of yorubaland at www.omokaroojire.com want to call on PASTOR BIODUN FATOYINBO of COZA to speak out NOW or face the wrath of the good people of Yoruba race. We can't continue to drag the OMOLUABI tag on us all to the mud under the pretence of 'born again', how much more the highly revered name of JESUS CHRIST. We will not allow this to be swept under the carpet, the truth must come out and the man must be made to pay for his many sins.
We are d new generation, we will safeguard d cultural values of d Yoruba race, we will prepare d future for d incoming generation. Pls join us on www.omokaroojire.com
Its fun socializing in our mother's tongue and rebuilding our society.
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by ATm1(m): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pastor J could be anybody. It could be Eze Walter herself, Any NLander could disguise as pastor J and write up this beautiful article. I am not in support of any of the parties involved but authenticity of any information comes with credibility/integrity of the source (not anonymous one).

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Billygee2u: 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
As long as I know the tricks of Satan and his ways of destroying men of God,I will not say that the girl Ese Walters lied,because ,I too, I am a called Evangelist,but the devil lured me into committing a secret sin to my followers,but an open sin to God.
In my fellowship house,I romanced one of my Choir members/prophetess several times when others are not around,because I intended to marry the lady,which I made know to her earlier.
This happened at the heat of God's miracles in my Ministry.I was loved and cherished by all my followers and even control respects outside my ministry members too.Just because as a young man ,I wanted to marry, since as a Minister, I needed a wife to support me and in order for me to escape the trap of Satan in the Ministry as a single man,but was caught by the devil.
Till today,this is my first time to make this confession in public. May God have mercy on me and forgive me my sins.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? / The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) / Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.