Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Mothers To Protest Naked Over Child Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mothers To Protest Naked Over Child Marriage (672 Views)

Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) / 'My Thoughts On Child Marriage' - Peregrino Brimah (Dr) / Unmarried Mothers To Be Fined In Chinese City To Cut Size Of Population (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mothers To Protest Naked Over Child Marriage by dapyd1(m): 9:52am On Aug 27, 2013
The Christian Association of Nigeria (Women Wing) inAbuja said it would write a letter to the National Assembly to protest against underage girl child marriage being spearheaded by some lawmakers including Senator Ahmed Yerima.
The National Chairperson of WOWICAN, Mrs. Oyinsola Onyin, said this after the association’s quarterly executive meeting in preparation for its convention scheduled for October in Owerri, the Imo State capital.
She said Christian women and mothers in Nigeria would go naked to oppose the law should the lawmakers ignore the protest and enact a law that favours underage girl-child marriage.
Asked what WOWICAN would do if the lawmakers vote in favour of underage girl child marriage, she said, “I pray that will not happen. But if it happens, look, don’t underrate anybody. If it happens, mothers will go naked.
“No right thinking mother will support the marriage despite that it favours a few people in Nigeria.”
Re: Mothers To Protest Naked Over Child Marriage by Dubby6(m): 10:12am On Aug 27, 2013
hehe..dats d shit i like make i run go charter vaseline and young babes should also join in d protest...2 much of old ass*s is bad
Re: Mothers To Protest Naked Over Child Marriage by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 28, 2013
undecidedPerv
Dubby6: hehe..dats d shit i like make i run go charter vaseline and young babes should also join in d protest...2 much of old ass*s is bad
you want to be wankeeen to elderly women and old married womens breast
Re: Mothers To Protest Naked Over Child Marriage by EfemenaXY: 7:16am On Aug 28, 2013
All na empty threats.

Nigerian women are way too conservative to do the full Montey in their birthday suits.

Abeg make I hear word jare.
Re: Mothers To Protest Naked Over Child Marriage by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 28, 2013
Imagine senator yarima with 28 children to feed..of cos he will give them out before they even turn 16. No wonder our politicians earns this much.

Say no to child brides,

As per topic, I wonder what these Christian mothers wan show for that body...they should just wear sleeveless.,.their hands alone is enough to reverse the law grin
Re: Mothers To Protest Naked Over Child Marriage by EfemenaXY: 7:24am On Aug 28, 2013
^^ Lol!

But you get bad mouth o! cheesy
Re: Mothers To Protest Naked Over Child Marriage by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 28, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Lol!

Buy you get bad mouth o! cheesy

You need to see those CWO hands, when they sit beside you in Sunday church, the weight alone and the heat they emit even on a cold day, my dear..

The size too cheesy

I no dey laugh Sha, am just saying they could achieve the result without totally showing more body parts.
Re: Mothers To Protest Naked Over Child Marriage by EfemenaXY: 7:33am On Aug 28, 2013
^^ Lol!

I get you jor! We call them "dinner ladies" arms over here grin
Re: Mothers To Protest Naked Over Child Marriage by engrtee(f): 9:04am On Aug 28, 2013
I know my mum wouldnt join them
Re: Mothers To Protest Naked Over Child Marriage by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
[quote author=Chillisauce]

You need to see those CWO hands, when they sit beside you in Sunday church, the weight alone and the heat they emit even on a cold day, my dear..

The size too cheesy

I no dey laugh Sha, am just saying they could achieve the result without totally showing more body parts.[/quotelol.indeed.all the stripping naked and laying curses women indulge in on a daily basis at the slightest provocation nko.smh.lol.deny you havent witnessed any

(1) (Reply)

My Name Is No More Patience But Now Mama Peace,” Says First Lady / Do You Still Eat On The Dinning Table / For The Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.