Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Do You Still Eat On The Dinning Table - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Still Eat On The Dinning Table (671 Views)

The Dinning Table *just How Useful*(SEE PICS) / How Often Do You Make Use Of Your Dinning Table? / When Last Did You Ate Your Meal On Your Dinning Table? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Eat On The Dinning Table by jauntty: 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
Personally I don't like eating on the Dinning table. Seems too conservative and traditional to me. Am just wondering if am among the odd few. I eat everywhere and anywhere in the house.(Except the Restroom ). In bed, eats on the floor when watching TV, in the kitchen if am bored, on my lap especially when watching films and football... Is there any benefit of eating on the dinning table
Re: Do You Still Eat On The Dinning Table by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
Before we acquired one I use to have dream of the day I will eat on one with my wife and children but no sooner had we brought one in than I started doing it on the floor and it has remained my favourite eating spot ever except when we have guests visiting then we eat on the dinning.

The dinning serves more for doing homework and cooling off my wife's soups and sauce before they are transported into the freezer.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Eat On The Dinning Table by Dubby6(m): 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
When toilet dey? angry angry angry
Re: Do You Still Eat On The Dinning Table by jauntty: 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
Dubby6: When toilet dey? angry angry angry
can u eat in the Toilet ? Abi na like those oyinbo film toilet una get?
Re: Do You Still Eat On The Dinning Table by Kanwulia: 2:56am On Jul 08, 2014
Yup!

By MYSELF!
I don want disturbance dia! kiss
My bedroom get im own dinning table!
Amen!!!! cool

(1) (Reply)

How many times does your family fast in a week? / VIDEO Old Man Tied Up And Humilated In Public For Stealing A Laptop For His Son / How Does The New "Share" Button On Nairaland Function ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.