Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Do You Like Attack On Titan? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Like Attack On Titan? (550 Views)

Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today / Attack On Titan Will Be Release A Game? / The Next Titan Reality Show Premiers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like Attack On Titan? by aerllyhong: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2013
In the anime, I have learnt something useful. In the first place, I know what love is. In other to protect Eren, the boy saved her when they were children, Mikasa would do everything for him. In the second place, I learnt that no matter what troubles we face, we should struggle with them. Maybe, we will fail, but we should also stick to it. In the third place, we should learn to grow. At first, Eren was an impulsive boy, he wanted to kill all the huge man, but he was not powerful. But now, he has grown up and become more and more powerful.
Re: Do You Like Attack On Titan? by Lanrefahm(m): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2013
Later some idiots will be telling me i am watching kid programs. Anime all d way yahw. Without watching it self am already self am already loving it. Anime is d real deal

(1) (Reply)

INTRODUCING The Nigerian Comedians Channel 8 On KOSMOTV / Olawale Wins MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 6.0 / Ferrari 458 Speciale With BTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.