Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Cost Of Processing C Of O Of Landed Property - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Processing C Of O Of Landed Property (1229 Views)

Need Information On Processing C Of O For A Property In Benin City,edo State / High Cost Of Processing C Of O / Current Time Frame For Processing C Of O, Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Processing C Of O Of Landed Property by skyy04(m): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2008
Does anyone know how much it will cost to get C of O of a land in Ikotun/Egbe area.

All respond is welcome
Re: Cost Of Processing C Of O Of Landed Property by desse: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2008
Hello for u to be sure ,go to alausa and contact a town planing agent. if u are not confident in meeting a stranger,i can link you up with a guy.
Re: Cost Of Processing C Of O Of Landed Property by skyy04(m): 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2008
I'm presently in the uk,I just need an idea as I have been given an exorbitant quote.
Re: Cost Of Processing C Of O Of Landed Property by omogidi234(m): 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2008
Hi, first and foremost, the c of o would be processed by the lands bereau Alausa Lagos. Like any other civil service, they are ready to milk you dry. So whether, it is done by outsider or insider, the cheapest range you can get is between N200k to N250k apart from fees to be paid upon demand notice by the LASG. As a lawyer, we have had to cough out even half of what clients pay to these chap at Alausa for consent and c of o files, otherwise for one year you may not find your file. That is why most pple charge heavily.Regards.
Re: Cost Of Processing C Of O Of Landed Property by ajileko: 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2008
LASYEM is the expert on land documentation on this forum. He can help you out with this. !!!!!!!!!! LASYEM !!!!!!!!!! where are you?
Your help is urgently needed.
Re: Cost Of Processing C Of O Of Landed Property by thirdeye(m): 2:38am On Jun 12, 2008
n200,000
Re: Cost Of Processing C Of O Of Landed Property by skyy04(m): 9:15am On Jun 12, 2008
Up to 200k Nothing is easy in that country o, Anyway thank u guys
Re: Cost Of Processing C Of O Of Landed Property by skyy04(m): 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2008
smiley
Re: Cost Of Processing C Of O Of Landed Property by omogidi234(m): 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2008
skyy04:

Up to 200k Nothing is easy in that country o, Anyway thank u guys
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

2 Bed Flat For Rent @ Old Paliamentary Calabar / Genuine Empty Plots/acres Of Land For Sale* / Land At Iyana Iyesi, Along Idiroko Road, Otta, Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.