Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

"1st To Comment And Co Posters" Should Be Rid Off Nairaland! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "1st To Comment And Co Posters" Should Be Rid Off Nairaland! (580 Views)

190 Needs To Lay Off Nairaland For A While. / Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. / People We Want Off Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"1st To Comment And Co Posters" Should Be Rid Off Nairaland! by tomakint: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2013
These childish dispositions from some Nairalanders seem to be the latest fad among the juvenile posters here on Nairaland and its really irritating when these 'young minds' keep spamming rich threads with their '1st, 2nd......8th to comment' rants! This esteemed forum is fast losing her reputation gradually if these uncouth behaviour should continue without any punitive measures meted out to these 'kids'! I would personally suggest a 6 month ban for defaulters! cool
Re: "1st To Comment And Co Posters" Should Be Rid Off Nairaland! by sunday478(m): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2013
@ Op, that guy just gave some hot p**, how u wished u were a moderator,
Re: "1st To Comment And Co Posters" Should Be Rid Off Nairaland! by ITbomb(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2013
sunday478: @ Op, that guy just gave some hot p**, how u wished u were a moderator,
Good for him, he is not
He is just a free citizen with his freedom of speech restricted by the 4mb per week dash for him to post with operamini with the images off.
Re: "1st To Comment And Co Posters" Should Be Rid Off Nairaland! by tomakint: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2013
ITbomb: First to Comment
*Dancing Alingo on top OP head*
juvenile my round asz
ITbomb of all people shocked shocked you are lucky I am not a Mod, you for hear am cool
Re: "1st To Comment And Co Posters" Should Be Rid Off Nairaland! by Anuoluwap(m): 10:58am On Aug 27, 2013
I tire for them jare...bt e no concern me. Snce i dey make frontpage make dem dey rant 1st to comment....

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Fearless Mouse Attacks Snake To Save Friend / A Nairalander's Letter To Nigeria On Her 53rd Ind. Anniversary / HELP ME. PLEASE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.