Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. (1744 Views)

"1st To Comment And Co Posters" Should Be Rid Off Nairaland! / 190 Needs To Lay Off Nairaland For A While. / People We Want Off Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by Ivynwa(f): 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2010
A certain Oyingboju posted the unclothedness of a woman in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-496297.0.html which is not decent at all. I am not trying to act up nicy nicy or holy holy here, that picture does not seem right there. It's out of place and have guys ogling away at it. Can something be done about it please unless the Nairaland website tolerates that. Thanks
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by Osama10(m): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2010
Just take your eyes off that thread. lipsrsealed
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by Ivynwa(f): 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2010
@Osama10
      I read your posts to see whether you were asking me to take my eyes off here so you guys can ogle on but your posts showed me a more responsible person and for that I will take your advice and run. I do hope somebody takes it off. Thanks
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by puskin: 1:22am On Aug 15, 2010
mMm??. . . . . .dats why the thread is in the sexuality section. . .dammit.
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by manmustwac(m): 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2010
puskin:

mMm??. . . . . .dats why the thread is in the sexuality section. . .dammit.
Tell am. Its called the sexuality section not the holy bible religious section  grin grin
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by mamagee3(f): 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2010
Just move on already. . .
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by philip0906(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2010
Ivynwa:

A certain Oyingboju posted the unclothedness of a woman in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-496297.0.html which is not decent at all. I am not trying to act up nicy nicy or holy holy here, that picture does not seem right there. It's out of place and have guys ogling away at it. Can something be done about it please unless the Nairaland website tolerates that. Thanks
have u come back 2 ur senses?when u were performing without no panties u no know abi?abi u been high? undecided
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by mamagee3(f): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2010
philip0906:

have u come back 2 your senses?when u were performing without no panties u no know abi?abi u been high? undecided
*Death*

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by Ivynwa(f): 3:45am On Aug 19, 2010
Oga Phillippo,
No be me be dat abeg o-o. Make una no killl me, are you guys saying that such pictures are allowed in the sexuality section?
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by manmustwac(m): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2010
@ Ivynwa
is that you in the picture?
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by mamagee3(f): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2010
manmustwac:

@ Ivynwa
is that you in the picture?
Is that the point of this thread? grin
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by maxtum(m): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2010
@ Ivynwa please if na you dey the pixs ,  cry cry can i have an toto Autograph?  grin grin
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by mukina2: 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2010
@ OP
the said picture has been removed.
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by manmustwac(m): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2010
mama-gee:

Is that the point of this thread? grin
NO. But there must be a reason why the poster is offended by a picture of a womans pussee
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by mamagee3(f): 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2010
manmustwac:

NO. But there must be a reason why the poster is offended by a picture of a womans pussee
^^Aren't you supposed to be a moderator?

And you're trying to bypass the word filter.
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by r231(m): 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2010
mukina2:

@ OP
the said picture has been removed.

always on point
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by Ivynwa(f): 1:43am On Sep 22, 2010
Did somebody say that the picture has been removed----Alleluiah!Praise the Lord-----somebody shout-t-t-t!(Don't mind me I like to make some holy noise.

@maxtum
That isn't me baby. Wait shebi na kini autograph you want. You will also get------I can't stoop because of you anyway but you made me laugh real hard boy.

@mukina
Lots of hugs to you sweetheart for helping me handle those woman thing oglers in that thread right. Served them right.(Ivynwa whispers to mukina) Them guys added another indecent picture in the page 3 of that thread, see whether we can remove it so that I will laugh at them harder, s-t-u-p-i-d boys woman thing oglers!
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by mukina2: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2010
Thanks smiley

I have removed it.
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by Ivynwa(f): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2010
We don win! We don win o-o-o, we don win. Where my ladies at. Somebody give me a high five!

@Mukina
Thanks very much dear
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2010
Ivynwa, na wa for u o
goody two shoes

boys are not happy with u o angry
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by Ivynwa(f): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2010
Now I can't thank you enough Mukina for having my back there. My shoulder is still held high, I mean I am not ashamed for speaking out as it is in my heart.
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by 1102(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2010
mukina upload that pic back
let we guyz, see what we love seein most!
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by Ivynwa(f): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2010
Hey 190 sweetheart is here, everybody make some noise! jhguyjguighuihguihuihkhjkhjgjuhghjbjhfcgfghcvghvhjbjncviuybvuhuinunuiiuyufthfgfcdgfcgfcghvcghvghvhvhjvjhbvjhvhjvhnvhgvghvghv

I was asking after you in the the other thread below so that we can chill and laugh. How are you doing Baby?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=496297.msg6811527
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by 1102(m): 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2010
^^
honey im cool, so good hearing back from u again

I knew u asked for those pics to be taken down and mukina did

I knew when i cud tempt u out anyway send me a mail,wud like 2 be ur friend on FB ( if u dont mind) my email is in my profile

Tkia--pls we talk later gotta run, its friday nite and i dont joke wiv fridays!!
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by Ivynwa(f): 1:53am On Sep 25, 2010
Okay dear, go catch your fun
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by Ivynwa(f): 3:44am On Oct 04, 2010
190, Is that you on your profile sweetheart?I heard somebody refer to your pics and on making a check was surprised but not so very surprised? So that is the dude that has been terrorizing people here in Nairaland  grin grin grin. You look so cutie cutie but I am not surprised, I know that only a a kid as mischievous as you even look there can be holding the whole Nairaland to ransom like you do.
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by 190: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2010
^^
hehehehe, ivy thats me

Ive got nothin 2 hide

send me a mail.

its in my profile~
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by Ivynwa(f): 12:18am On Oct 13, 2010
@Mukina
Nne please if you are reading this, I need help to remove some obscene pictures an atheist Mudley313 is splashing on my thread in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=504625.msg6928679#msg6928679

I always respect the religion of others even if I don't agree with their belief and I will never be caught mocking what others believe in much more desecrating it the way this poster has been doing here posting dark and inhumane pictures against my religion.
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by mukina2: 11:22am On Oct 13, 2010
I have removed them.
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by Ivynwa(f): 11:52pm On Oct 14, 2010
Bless you Baby!
Re: Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. by mamagee3(f): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2010
^^Who are you talking to?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Doing Well Abroad (proudly Nigrian) / PHOTOS: Meet Boy Whose Head Hangs Upside Down Due To Mysterious Condition / Afsb List Is Out For The 68th Rc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.