Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

CRAZY: Journalist Took Off Her Top While Interviewing Mayor (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CRAZY: Journalist Took Off Her Top While Interviewing Mayor (PHOTOS) (2475 Views)

Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos / ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo / Why I Took Off My Bra On Movie Set –isaac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CRAZY: Journalist Took Off Her Top While Interviewing Mayor (PHOTOS) by ganase2: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2013
To view the video on mobile, click
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiz44vVr7LE

How incredibly hot it must have been for a woman who obviously was not conducting her interview from hot state of Maiduguri in Nigeria but in Canada

The Canadian Journalist who was conducting an interview with a local Mayor took off her top during the interview because she claimed it was so "hot" and continued asking him questions bare-chested.

'What if I went walking down the street topless?' she asked in the recorded interview.

But before Gray could answer her question, Welbourne handed him her microphone and

undid the strap on her dress, exposing her breasts.

Lori Welbourne, who hosts the radio show On The Rocks and writes a column for the Province newspaper, was talking to Walter Gray, mayor of Kelowna in British Columbia, about whether it was legal in the town for women to bare their breasts in public.

The man quickly asked, 'What are you doing,' he asked, to which she replied, 'it's really hot in here.'

After regaining his composure, Gray explained that while someone may be tempted to call the police there is little authorities could do because it is in fact entirely legal for a woman to be topless anywhere a man can be.

Public toplessness is not illegal anywhere in Canada unless it's deemed to be indecent. It is also legal for women in a range of American states though plenty still outlaw.

'So I can go topless here in Kelowna?' Welbourne went on.

'Well, evidently,' Gray said. 'I'm not suggesting you should do that but I don't think you’d be committing any crime or breaking any bylaw.'

Welbourne went on to ask the mayor whether he was aware we are all naked under our clothes and whether he had any piercing and he replied in good humor.

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/journalist-goes-topless-interviw.html

Re: CRAZY: Journalist Took Off Her Top While Interviewing Mayor (PHOTOS) by dplomaticVal: 9:37am On Aug 29, 2013
highest order of madness
Re: CRAZY: Journalist Took Off Her Top While Interviewing Mayor (PHOTOS) by farmspark(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
Madness without method.

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Photo'd With Her Gteam, Vanessa, Veronica And Chinny / Rihanna Pose T*OPLESS With A Baby! / How To Register For Miss Local Government Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.