Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / . (1199 Views)

Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria / 18 Things I Wish Someone Told Me When I Was 18 / The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by zaimeg: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2013
Re: . by zaimeg: 9:27am On Aug 29, 2013
Re: . by Otuabaroku: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2013
Hi Zaimeg. Please do not give up. The good thing is that you have taken it upon yourself to acquire skills which will be beneficial to your prospective employer.This is very attractive to employers. What you need to do now is make sure that your CV reflect all these skill sets and market yourself very well. Then, start applying as many job opportunities you come across. I bet you, it will not be too long before you get a good job in the field you wish to work. I wish you all the best.
Re: . by zebra(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2013
That's a good one. But why not start something that will make u self-employed on a small scale first? Something that can atleast put food on ur table? U're an elect/elect engineer, why not learn little things like handset repairs and configuration, laptop and desktop repairs and configuration, including software installation. Honestly with u engineering background u would do well in it. If u can be verygood in it then people will patronize u well, and u will make money, and probably expand the scope of the business. Stop waiting for white collar jobs that no longer come easily.
Re: . by zaimeg: 11:50am On Aug 29, 2013
Re: . by zaimeg: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
Re: . by zebra(m): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
zaimeg:
Thanks for your contribution, I already do these things you mentioned. I have an income. I am not all about just getting any job. I did a DSA job with a bank until November last year. It is all about career pursuit, not money to survive. I still enjoy building electronic water tank monitors for people and getting paid. Maybe I should change the topic.
That means u even have a job. U don't need to look for a job that they won't pay u. Why should u be looking for a job that they will not be paying u? Did u go to school for free?. Pls change the name of the topic.

(1) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Aptitude Test At Uyo...is It A Scam? / Making N5,000 Daily As An Internet Data Reseller / We Are Recruting - Work From Home Or Part-time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.